Top 5 Favorite Artist/Bands

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Simple enough question to answer, right? Wrong, this is harder than it should be or at least it was for me because I like way too many bands. So I thought about which bands, I truly enjoy and could listen to over and over again without getting tired or bored of them. So without further ado here is my list.
  1. Black Sabbath | Ozzy Osbourne | Dio (Is it cheating to have a 3-way tie for first? No it isn't)
  2. Iron Maiden
  3. Judas Priest
  4. Led Zeppelin
  5. KISS

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Lol of course, I only just saw that movie last week.
I just had to ask because I figured you liked them before, but after that movie it is like everyone is a Queen Fan and Queen is their number one band of all time.

Crash

Reaction score
Ugh... This is always such a hard one.. and is subject to change all the time.

Anyway, in no particular order:

Public Image Ltd.
blink-182
Ulver
Underoath
Burzum

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Ugh... This is always such a hard one.. and is subject to change all the time.

Anyway, in no particular order:

Public Image Ltd.
blink-182
Ulver
Underoath
Burzum
blink-182 being so high as they are impresses me.

Crash

Reaction score
blink-182 being so high as they are impresses me.

They were not just a pop punk mainstream band they made some really good albums and they are very talented.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
They were not just a pop punk mainstream band they made some really good albums and they are very talented.
I mean, that is fine. I just know them as having a couple of popular songs and then kind of fading. That is all.

3d0m

HAT(RED)
Reaction score
Simple enough question to answer, right? Wrong, this is harder than it should be or at least it was for me because I like way too many bands. So I thought about which bands, I truly enjoy and could listen to over and over again without getting tired or bored of them. So without further ado here is my list.
  1. Black Sabbath | Ozzy Osbourne | Dio (Is it cheating to have a 3-way tie for first? No it isn't)
  2. Iron Maiden
  3. Judas Priest
  4. Led Zeppelin
  5. KISS

Good taste.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley