Top 5 fave cartoon villains/bad guys

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
5. Aku (Samurai Jack)
4. Darkseid (Justice League/JLU/DC Movies)
3. The Joker
2. Frieza
1. Perfect Cell

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
paulheyman
I don't know if anime would count or not (since DBZ and Pokemon have already appeared, I'm guessing so).

5: Apocalypse (The X-Men)- The only villain in any cartoon series dangerous enough for other villains in the
series to join in the fight against. He didn't have an army of mutants at his command. He didn't mass produce
giant robots to aid him. He didn't need to.

4: Magneto (The X-Men)- He's a bit higher on the list than Apocalypse simply due to the fact that I really
relate to his ideals. Where Xavier sees a people who hates and fears mutants and says "let's be friends",
Magneto sees a people who hates and fears mutants and says "this is a problem".

3: Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)- I don't know why, but something about this cocky, arrogant, jerk really grabs my
attention more so than later villains of the series. I guess it's his motivations, his single minded desire to be
the best, not for any reasons of conquest or recognition, but for his own sense of self worth. He even
manages to keep some of his villainous qualities when he face/heel flips so he's a great villain, even after he
stops being a villain. Uniqueness, thy name is Vegeta.

2: Makoto Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin)- Like most on this list, motivation is key. Believing strongly in social darwinism
myself, I was cheering for this guy from beginning to end (even though I knew he'd lose eventually). His goal, to
create a new Japan in which only the fittest survive, not to rule it, but for Japan's own betterment. Is this not
a stand up guy or what?

1: Diva (Blood+)- Again, all about uniqueness and motivation. I won't go into detail on this one, because it's a
massive spoiler. Just go watch it, and you'll see what I mean.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Doctor Claw.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
5. Cell DBZ
4. Sensui YuYu Hakusho
3. Venom Spiderman
2. Kid Buu DBZ
1. Toguro YuYu Hakusho

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
With my list i posted earlier i would take Megatron out and put Skeletor in his place.