Top 25 Talkers in WWE history

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Reaction score
*Confuse

And it's not like R-Truth is the one in charge of what he does going down to the ring and to connect with the crowd, if WWE wrote something else or allowed him to do something else, he'd be doing better then ever.

How do you know? What proof do you have?

Axis

Reaction score
I am asking what proof there is that, with something else, he would be doing "better than ever."

imported_Adam

Reaction score
If he did something else to connect with the crowd, he would be getting better responses. For some reason, WWE stopped letting him come to the ring through the crowd like he did before, and I think that has hurt some of his connection with the crowd, as he was the only star at the time that did that.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
So you're saying its Cena, HHH, Sheamus and Orton's fault that R-Truth doesn't connect with the crowd?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
If he did something else to connect with the crowd, he would be getting better responses. For some reason, WWE stopped letting him come to the ring through the crowd like he did before, and I think that has hurt some of his connection with the crowd, as he was the only star at the time that did that.

lmao.

I doubt not getting to the ring through the crowd has anything to do with it. He still interacts with the crowd with his singing when he comes out.

He just shouldn't be on this list, ever.

Axis

Reaction score

HOW. DO. YOU. KNOW.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^Or the always fun one.

Me: How do you spell the word "I"?
Person: I..
Me: Yeah how do you spell it?
Person: I!!!
Me: I wanna fucking know how to spell it, I know what it is!
Person: I.....

:D

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Admitting to be Blue is half the battle I guess