Too nice for my own good

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
4 am. Just came :)ksi:) back home. What's up WWEF

Reactions: Crayo

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
still awake, hi rhod

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Seriously. What's with people? Quieted down out here now, but still debating World War Z or video games.

I understand they want to celebrate a new year, but you think they could do it respectively. Also, I haven't seen World War Z yet as I've been catching up on Dexter, but I heard it was a really good movie.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I understand they want to celebrate a new year, but you think they could do it respectively. Also, I haven't seen World War Z yet as I've been catching up on Dexter, but I heard it was a really good movie.

Exxxxactly. Not like we're asking that much of them, haha. Same here. :hmm: It's one of those movies I now own even though I haven't seen it yet but heard it was good. Going to have a lazy day off tomorrow, so will actually have time for movies and games, etc. Great way to start a new year.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Been playing Batman: Arkham Origins today, pretty sick.

The cut scenes were the best out of any the three Batman games, but it felt empty, and like it was really short.

Exxxxactly. Not like we're asking that much of them, haha. Same here. :hmm: It's one of those movies I now own even though I haven't seen it yet but heard it was good. Going to have a lazy day off tomorrow, so will actually have time for movies and games, etc. Great way to start a new year.

That's good to hear, what games are you currently going through by the way?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

Checking out Minecraft right now. Recent games I've gotten and / or been playing are Lego Marvel, Beyond: Two Souls, Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus and Kingdom Hearts 1.5.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The cut scenes were the best out of any the three Batman games, but it felt empty, and like it was really short.

Cool, my first Batman game lol. I was bored and just wanted a new game, so I gameshared of Larsosc lol.