Too nice for my own good

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
movies,movies and well....more movies. Keeping the 8 year tradition alive <3

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo? Too nice? No way, you're the baddest of asses.

Anyway it'll definitely be a sheltered day around the forums for Jack Frost over here as usual, got in too much trouble on New Years Days to last a lifetime already and don't need to find any snowwomen anymore. It's not like there's any reason to celebrate New Year's anyway. :haha:

Wait, wait, wait...... Snow? Getting in too much trouble? :robbie: The hell you say! Since when? :haha: Talk about being the "baddest of asses" apparently, and I do believe that term looks familiar, sir. :tough:

Haha, good call on not finding any snowwomen; no need in freezing your dick off! But what do you mean no reason to celebrate? :tough:

Now stop sucking up to Crayo! He's not voting for you for all the great nominations in the year-end awards! :p He already voted for me, right, Crayo? :please:

Reactions: Rogue

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
My plans for tonight.... Pizza and video games. Screw the new year. Buncha propaganda. All this hype for nothing. BAH HUMBUG! But seriously though. Just another day, well, night to me. Glad to see I am not the only one on the forum. There is hope for us humans yet! lol

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WWEF > New Years.

Got a text from a girl I've had a mega crush on for years. Was like holy shit marking out bro, but turned out she text the wrong person.

edc8b210f169453592269118e4664603.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
@Senhor Perfect we didn't end up watching Star Wars. He wanted to play mario bros 3 instead. Still a win imo

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Crayo you nasty! :lol1:

Reactions: Crayo

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
WWEF > New Years.

Got a text from a girl I've had a mega crush on for years. Was like holy shit marking out bro, but turned out she text the wrong person.

edc8b210f169453592269118e4664603.jpg
Text this to the girl, guarantee you her panties will be like Hurricane Katrina in Louisiana....UNSTOPPABLE!
You wanna text "Ay bitch, you know u came text in' a smurf cause you want some of dis Craydick. Don't be actin' like you ain't think about it. You eva have some smurf dick in yo butt bitch. Hugs & Kisses, happy new year xoxoxoxo......smurf"

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Text this to the girl, guarantee you her panties will be like Hurricane Katrina in Louisiana....UNSTOPPABLE!
You wanna text "Ay bitch, you know u came text in' a smurf cause you want some of dis Craydick. Don't be actin' like you ain't think about it. You eva have some smurf dick in yo butt bitch. Hugs & Kisses, happy new year xoxoxoxo......smurf"
You know what, YOLO. Doing it now.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
You know what, YOLO. Doing it now.

It comes with the Kid's "positive reaction" guarantee. Hell, just reading it as an outside source almost made me cream my panties. She'll be knocking your door down within 15 minutes, guaranteed. If not, Dat Kid will fill in for her and lick Cool Whip off your nips. Win-win, bro.

Reactions: Crayo and Dat Kid1

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
It comes with the Kid's "positive reaction" guarantee. Hell, just reading it as an outside source almost made me cream my panties. She'll be knocking your door down within 15 minutes, guaranteed. If not, Dat Kid will fill in for her and lick Cool Whip off your nips. Win-win, bro.
GrammarNazi, I say a lot of weird shit on this site, but when you always manage to come out of nowhere and just freak the shit out of me.
:fap:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82