Too many chiefs. (Mods and SMods mandatory read.)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Rofl.

Modship.

Rofl.

Drop everyone~! Show them who the fuck runs this place monkey.

John

^ James. STFU :)

Just because you were banned...

SPs been DeSmodded, he did more than a few. Nino & Snackz still remain?

the dark knight

yo monkey ima gonna let you finish but i was the best staff member of all time

OF ALL TIME!

John

@ TK: Who runs the wrestling sections since no-one runs them?

GFX isnt active anymore, Either.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
@ TK: Who runs the wrestling sections since no-one runs them?

Kaedon and new SMod XBA will be running the wrestling/mma sections from here on out.

The e-fed section has been hidden until it has someone to run it.

The GFX section is on the bubble at the moment, I'm waiting to talk to snackz.

Reaction score
I want my colour back. I feel naked.

Internet Tough Guy here gave me another bad rep. Big surprise huh? That means his loser ass went around, bad repping or good repping people just so he could bad rep me again. What an E-Thug!!

He's a frat curler, I can tell.

Pull his modship, and shut down moderaters. There only needs to be one admin and one mod, that's it. We don't need 5 mods for the "Post Your Best Shoe Tying Stories" section. You get my point?

Qwake

Internet Tough Guy here gave me another bad rep. Big surprise huh? That means his loser ass went around, bad repping or good repping people just so he could bad rep me again. What an E-Thug!!

He's a frat curler, I can tell.

Pull his modship, and shut down moderaters. There only needs to be one admin and one mod, that's it. We don't need 5 mods for the "Post Your Best Shoe Tying Stories" section. You get my point?

ROFL.

New Change ups are good thus far btw :y:

NinoBrown

Reaction score
You want me to be more active by posting 5 threads a day? Get outta here!

There's a thing called school in the way, I'm sorry I can't post more. Besides this being a wrestling forum, I think posting women from WWE & TNA is boring. Finding pics of women online isn't as easy as you think. I don't just google search and decide to post it, fuck outta here!

I lock threads at the end of every month, delete dumbass threads like KnoxBeard tried to get away with the other day. I do my best to keep members like noumenon, Millz, Mike and others coming back.