Too many chiefs. (Mods and SMods mandatory read.)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There will be no new mods. And IO because I'm trying out new things. So far I'm mostly regretting it.

John

^ How many babe images does he post? One every few days. On WWE & TNA Websites they are 2 sets out every few days & also loads of sexy babe images. if i modded the babes, id post at least 5 a day.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^ How many babe images does he post? One every few days. On WWE & TNA Websites they are 2 sets out every few days & also loads of sexy babe images. if i modded the babes, id post at least 5 a day.

This isn't a discussion about why you should be promoted. In your specific case John it would be never anyway.

Evil Austin

I actually think we have got ourselves a great ammount of mods no more no less are needed, I mean we used to have double the ammount about a year ago when the TNA discussion area, street fight, WWE discussion, General / Classic area were all seperate and each had their own mods right now it is a huge difference. I think we should see how it goes a little longer...

PeepShow

If I get cut I'll never come back to this place again.

EDIT- :shifty:

Kaedon

Reaction score
hey SP, the "self sacrificing" routine is TOTALLY working, these spots will be ours FOR-EV-ARRRRRRRRRR :mwahaha:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So the general idea I have here is dropping two smods, promoting one mod to smod because he does a shit ton here and \i want to show some love, drop one mod and be done with it. Finish tightening up and streamlining the site and advertise like mad.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Wow, the ass kissing in the thread is rediculous.

The thing I don't understand, is why even consider moving guys up the ladder of power? Most aren't even using it or don't even need to use it with the whole "no rules" we have going on.

Qwake

Fuck some of you people are stupid, asking for mod spots, the point of this thread was to drop mods, not replace them.

About the whole Nino thing, he never used to do anything imo but lately he's done a shitload more then alot of other members. Btw John, you've only just been let back on the forum after all the stupid shit you did back in the day, you're already asking to have a mod spot, wtf is wrong with you?

I'm not sure what Snacks does in his section, but in the rest of the forum I haven't seen him do all that much, would probably be good to keep him as mod though because not all other mods check his section so if something goes wrong there he can just take care of it. Don't know why MikeRaw is still mod, he did alot in the past but I hardly ever see him on or posting around here much anymore.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Can I get a mod spot? :shifty:

James Deuce

Reaction score
^ @ Kaedon: I Smod at the 3rd biggest wrestling forum. I check new members IP adresses incase of 2nd accounts and spambots & check all threads.

No, you smod the third biggest piece of shit forum on the internet. Pdubs is nothing but a bunch of nubs running around. Even the staff there are total idiots. So stop acting as if you are part of something important.

Or UOW, both suck badly.

PeepShow

Seriously though, drop me if you want. Really don't care one way or another.

Hometown Kid

Fuck, nobody "deserves" to be a mod or admin or Smod for that matter besides SP and XBA are the only ones who do enough to be special, everyone else is just going off of shit that happened a long time ago. Getting rid of people is a good start though, Monk. None of it matters to me anyway because people should just do their things here, I just like to see the amount of assclowns on this forum sometimes.

Edit - Spiralshock should be mod of something. And I nominate seX-Power...for banishment. :eek: