• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tony Khan Twitter Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I also will say that tribalism isn't bad for the business and media fuels it. N we fuel it by consuming it n commenting it. Which drives traffic and interest
Just to this specific point, a great chunk of people I talk to say the tribalism is getting especially out of hand and for many of them it is killing their interest. And for some, it’s driving them away from discourse.

I think there’s healthy tribalism. And then there’s this toxic mess I think we’ve just become too accustomed to.

I mean, I personally won’t leave the Internet because I own a forum and I love the wrestling product too much but even I sometimes I’m overwhelmed by just if I pop on Twitter right now probably will be inundated by like 10 major trolls talking about how much Cody is killing the WWE and people talking about AEW is gonna die because of the ratings are falling and I’m sure a lot of people are talking about this very topic which I absolutely absolutely have no interest in seeing.

And I’ll be honest; when I am in a live chat watching the product right now I will say how much I love professional wrestling because both WWE and AEW are absolutely fucking killing it but when I get on Twitter, I’m like oh my God I hate wrestling.

Which is why I barely open it now, but that’s another thing altogether. This place is a little better, but even here can’t escape it.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I can’t wait for Kenny Omega to clean house on the elite. I know he won’t be able to get physical but he’ll be able to throw his weight around still.
I can see him being an onscreen authority figure similar to Danielson when he was a co-gm of SmackDown with Shane McMahon. I hope it’s more than a one off though, I’ve missed Kenny on my screen.

Kross Rhodes

I can see him being an onscreen authority figure similar to Danielson when he was a co-gm of SmackDown with Shane McMahon. I hope it’s more than a one off though, I’ve missed Kenny on my screen.
That’s what I’m thinking. I said when dynamite went off the air, there’s no way Tony wouldn’t do something about the EVP power. Whether that be he fires them or or now probably he’ll give Kenny even more power to keep them in check.

Kross Rhodes

I’m a little sad that…

I’m the only one celebrating that Alberto didn’t beat Nic for the AAA Championship.
Konnan had a brain for once! :drose

Cwalker

I don’t think people are even upset or “butthurt” about TK’s comments.

Most people that are against it feel that way because either 1) it was in bad taste. 2) it made no sense. Or 3) you had time to promote your product but the most people took out of your interview is you badmouthing the competition.

Deezy

DZ PZ
:ortonout

Some comments Tony made about the WWE lawsuit.
Didn't the interviewers cut his feed? Gòod job.....you had all this time to talk about your show, but you bring up WWE.

Not only you buried yourself you reminded the massees that the whole business isHarvey Weinstein.