• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tony Khan Twitter Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think the comment is whack as fuck tbh. Attack Vince as much as you want but attacking the WWE as a whole like that with everyone that’s currently in it is fucking stupid. Considering the current face of that company is man you worked closely with for years is just absurd to me. All the good he’d done this week with his product and integrating it into the draft and getting the lax public in on it is great, this shot was wack though.

Genuinely shocked you actually care, I doubt a single soul in WWE does

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Always been my rule too, I can't say I find this one as funny either but I do agree it was meant to be an absurd comparison for clickbait headlines anyway and the level of absurdity needed is there (neckbrace included)
N it worked. IWC are the easiest to work myself included

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tribalism is good for business whether we like it or not, n I'm not even advocating for the shot tk took. Just think it created ppl talking n that's all he gives a ahit about.

Ppl are also going to have to accept that talent are friends cross promotionally but Hunter n Co hate Khan and vice versa. It's been reported on a lot lately n even srs has said Vince especially tried to fuck over aew a lot with more than hell ever be able to report on. Expecting either top brass to play nice is not realistic anymore , neither side wants to n fueling fandom drives discussion and attention. On top of that wwe has been working their pr vs aew since day 1, ppl gonna have to accept aew will also do it. Hell wwe fotc was captain of the wwe haters club for a decade.

Andrew Zarian said he got asked by a TNT/TBS executive about a heinous AEW rumor that he wouldn't repeat (made me assume racism) and his response was "do you actually think that could be true" and the guy said "no but I just have to ask you know, it's all over the Internet"

The propaganda machine works lmao we saw people here arguing the seat filler nonsense

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Ppl trying to spin this as alienating wwe talent is the most ridiculous fake victim shit I've seen in a minute. Ppl really do be pretzeling to find extra reason this was offensive lol

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Ppl trying to spin this as alienating wwe talent is the most ridiculous fake victim shit I've seen in a minute. Ppl really do be pretzeling to find extra reason this was offensive lol

You can just quote me directly Jeff I won’t be upset
I understand we see different sides

Cwalker

I seriously doubt it.

And if they did, I doubt they would go on their TV and mention it. Maybe McAfee would on his show but I doubt you’ll see it on WWE TV.

They’ll save their shots for social media

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I seriously doubt it.

And if they did, I doubt they would go on their TV and mention it. Maybe McAfee would on his show but I doubt you’ll see it on WWE TV.

They’ll save their shots for social media

Save them for Grayson Waller if their smart (he's done them in TV too tho even tho people like to pretend otherwise)

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
He was responding with a separate thought to me, you didn't say anyone in WWE would be alienated. This is a lots of posts and thoughts coming in at once issue

Ahh when someone quotes a direct response to me I generally think it’s about me my bad

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I'm not calling out booty in particular, I shoukd have specified I've seen long winded diatribes about how his comments will hurt signing wwe ppl n he's hurting their feelings. I don't think booty is actually upset