Tommy Dreamer upset at The Shield after injury Monday night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Tommy Dreamer was forced to make a trip to a local emergency room on Wednesday after he says he suffered swelling and complications from The Shield beatdown angle on Monday's RAW. Dreamer made the following tweets and photos:
"Didnt plan on a trip to the ER today Had complications from @theshieldWWE beat down. Head swelling plus stitches. Im frigging pissed off"

"2nd graphic pic of ER visit @theshieldwwe Guys I got a lot of friends in this bizness & I'm pissed off at u"

"3rd graphic pic from my attack by @theshieldwwe insane dangerous levels of swelling of myhead"

"4th very graphic pic 18 stiches for a puncture wound a bolt went into my head causing swelling"

"Last very graphic pic of the night b4 stiches @theshieldwwe & [MENTION=274]wwe[/MENTION] better pick up the ER bill I'm F*cking mad"

"Hard to sleep w/ this swelling @theshieldwwe I will remeber u spoiling a great night 4 me & wrestling fans"

wrestleshare_com.jpg wrestleshare_com.jpg wrestleshare_com.jpg wrestleshare_com.jpg

I think If I remember right this probably happened when he was thrown into a bunch of things stacked on top of a table....
Either way, I'm guessing he probably was pretty upset but took it to twitter to add a bit of "work" to it... what do you guys think

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
It was when he was thrown in the door way and kicked him in the back of the head you could see it then. Doubt hes actually that upset. Be a decent angle to get some ECW guys back in and eliminate the veteran issue they think they have at the same time though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Dreamer complaining like this makes it seems like he's just working the fans. He was probably pretty pissed about it happening, but the guy's had a lot worse things happen to him before, and this was an accident. Doubt he holds any real grudge.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Oh it got too hardcore for poor Tommy.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Bolt in the head? Fuck me that's gotta hurt..

As for ECW "originalz" coming back:

NO

We don't need drunks and druggies taking up airtime that should go towards Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Miz, Sandow, Rhodes, Shield and Primetime Players

uk285

Reaction score
Over the past few weeks it has looked like the shield work quite stiff.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
He's just trying to build up the storyline, you are a fool if you think its a shoot.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Bolt in the head? Fuck me that's gotta hurt..

As for ECW "originalz" coming back:

NO

We don't need drunks and druggies taking up airtime that should go towards Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Miz, Sandow, Rhodes, Shield and Primetime Players

I never used the words originals. And it doesn't matter what you think WWE should do, reports are saying that they'll be bringing back Vets. So bring some guys in and you can use the loose affiliations with dreamer to bring these guys in. There are several guys that have worked with dreamer that aren't druggies.

This is a pretty obvious work as he's linking to their twitters. If he was legit pissed I could see a rant about how they aren't safe workers etc.

Last edited:

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
I never used the words originals. And it doesn't matter what you think WWE should do, reports are saying that they'll be bringing back Vets. So bring some guys in and you can use the loose affiliations with dreamer to bring these guys in. There are several guys that have worked with dreamer that aren't druggies.

This is a pretty obvious work as he's linking to their twitters. If he was legit pissed I could see a rant about how they aren't safe workers etc.

I did make a mistake by mentioning the Originalz.

However, now is not the time for Sandman to was the puke out of his shirt, Raven to literally roll off the couch and Sabu to wake up from whatever drug-flophouse he's in to come back for 3 weeks before they're all fired again for drug and behavioral issues.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Nice work by Dreamer to continue selling the attack on Twitter, surprised that more wrestlers don't use Twitter as a pure work environment as well. Dreamer will be happy to put these guys over even if they did bust him open.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I like how he has many friends in the biznizz, but nobody in powah.

Anywho, good way to make that group look like a bunch of assholes. Goodwork Tommy.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Oh and I thought Tommy Dreamer was supposed to be a "hardcore icon"... is this the same guy who allegedly walked into a hospital on his own free will with a broken neck?

Pussy. Don't want trips to the hospital every now and then, don't fucking wrestle. Or... whatever it is he does.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Dreamer's workin'. --->

Regardless, the last thing the product needs is some half-assed, off-the-cuff ECW-related storyline. It was awful when TNA brought all those guy in a short while back and they didn't have to grapple with a PG-rating etc.