To xFrenchkissx - To avoid getting bant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
If I may have your attention for a moment, I would like to bestow this bit of knowledge upon you....

funny_202_20beer_20why1copy_1_copy.jpg

Now, with your newly acquired knowledge, please direct your trolling to the creator of this thread, and have a nice day.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Those seem like reasons for loving beer, not for hassling beer.

You lose.

the408kid

Reaction score
If I may have your attention for a moment, I would like to bestow this bit of knowledge upon you....

Now, with your newly acquired knowledge, please direct your trolling to the creator of this thread, and have a nice day.
I saw this on a T-shirt once. Nice one Frenchkiss

TK.GFX

Reaction score

I don't see a single reason to not demand tits or gtfo in this picture, only reasons to demand you get us all beers as well.

Well ABC BBD to you to!

...wut?

the408kid

Reaction score
I don't see a single reason to not demand tits or gtfo in this picture, only reasons to demand you get us all beers as well.

Remember the old Boyz to Men song "Motown Philly". I was just referencing one of the lyrics in that song when I posted that because you put a lot of initials in your post about me. That was just my way of making fun of it

...wut?
I thought it made sense LOL.

LadyHotrod

I think it's funny how he was saying I was the one looking for attention when he's the one who has 'most hated man on the IWF' in his sig when he isn't even the most hated, he's just the dumbest.

LOOK AT ME, I AM THE MOST HATED MAN ON THE IWF, LOLLLLLZ DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA

noumenon

^Mine failed at making chicken cutlets last night. "Why didn't the breadcrumbs stick!?"
"....did you use eggs?"
"...no."
"GTFO of my kitchen."