To xFrenchkissx - To avoid getting bant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~!

J

Your see retarted its as if LKP had a daughter and then empregnated her and out came 408kid.

LadyHotrod

I have to say that I disagree with her post. I always knew men were simple.

Reaction score
And that was the stupidiest reply ever. My God if those are your lips their nasty as hell. No more injections in them please! lol
P.S. If you need lessons to watch Rachel Ray and you can actually learn how to cook a meal in 30 minutes or less. Hey just trying to be helpful.

So what your saying is that you cant resist me?.... Sorry I'm already taken!

Good god, it's like KenFan had a blueberry child, and after years or being abused you decided to join a wrestling forum. Fuck you're stupid!

I'm a complicated man and no one understands me but my woman.

Does she make a good ham sammich though? That's the most important thing in a relationship... :p

the408kid

Reaction score
Good god, it's like KenFan had a blueberry child, and after years or being abused you decided to join a wrestling forum. Fuck you're stupid!

cmon do you have anymore? Please I beg you? LMAO!:3dflags★★★★★★_bangl :lol_1: :Eyecrazy:

Does she make a good ham sammich though? That's the most important thing in a relationship... :p

I hate ham sandwiches. I little a little with mine

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Oh my goodness gracious, how silly of me! Of course I have your food right here sweetheart......

nvjudabnhunai.jpg

Bon appetit......