To Liverpool Fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Spaz said:
Fiasco? That's just what this thing shouldn't have been. It's such a non incident. A couple of words blown way out of proportion. Never understood racism. Why get so offended? As long as there isn't actually any violence or oppression, then just ignore it?

Suarez is in the wrong fair enough, but Evra didn't need to deliberately celebrate in front and try to provoke. They both just need to grow up a bit really...

But I still stand by if I got banned for 8 weeks, no matter what colour, I wouldn't want to shake their hand.

In the goalmouth, Mr Evra and Mr Suarez spoke to each other in Spanish. Mr Evra asked Mr Suarez why he had kicked him, referring to the foul five minutes previously. Mr Suarez replied "Porque tu eres negro", meaning "Because you are black". Mr Evra then said to Mr Suarez "say it to me again, I’m going to punch you". Mr Suarez replied "No hablo con los negros", meaning "I don't speak to blacks". Mr Evra continued by saying that he now thought he was going to punch Mr Suarez. Mr Suarez replied "Dale, negro, negro, negro", which meant "okay, blackie, blackie, blackie". As Mr Suarez said this, he reached out to touch Mr Evra's arm, gesturing at his skin. Mr Kuyt then intervened. When the referee blew his whistle and called the players over to him shortly after the exchanges in the goalmouth, Mr Evra said to the referee "ref, ref, he just called me a fucking black".

FA released statement on what Suarez done. "Fiasco? That's just what this thing shouldn't have been. It's such a non incident. A couple of words blown way out of proportion. Never understood racism. Why get so offended" That's quite hilarious Spaz, not quite sure if you're serious lmao. If you're racially abused, you're going to sit there and take it? No idea how you can condone that.

If I was Evra, I would have done more than celebrate in front of him. I'd have pulled my shorts down and stroked my black dick.

Spaz

Jobber
Reaction score
If words hurt that much then you need to chill...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
iCn6MOjdeRcSr.gif

Lolursomad

:troll:

Spaz

Jobber
Reaction score
You know me better than that, my care cup for liverpool and football is so almost empty.

Now England's performance in the six nations. Now that's something I care about, and yes we are shit :S

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Spaz said:
You know me better than that, my care cup for liverpool and football is so almost empty.

Now England's performance in the six nations. Now that's something I care about, and yes we are shit :S

Yeah didn't we beat two shit teams with bad scores? Scotland & Italy? This new manager is going to suck I can see it.

Spaz

Jobber
Reaction score
Italy, Englands easiest game. And we limped past them :S
Didn't see the Scottish game but was told the same story.

I can see Wales or France clearing this up. -.-

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Spaz said:
Italy, Englands easiest game. And we limped past them :S
Didn't see the Scottish game but was told the same story.

I can see Wales or France clearing this up. -.-

France for me.

And yeah done the same vs Scotland, they should have won to be honest. All over us with like 20 minutes to go - commentators said if they don't win they should be very disappointed. But hey, it's Scotland; what do they ever win? @[Xanth]

Spaz

Jobber
Reaction score
Was gutted they lost on Sat though. They had 15 min of stupidity and lost the game... They deserved to win otherwise...

Spaz

Jobber
Reaction score
Scotland... that was a bit of fail.