To Liverpool Fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No way. I had you as dark horses but your Bundisliga form recently has slipped. Real Madrid or Barca this year.

Lol the only matches that have been played bad are long gone my friend. Since Robben is on the bench, Bayern have been playing much much better.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tombstone Piledriver said:
Lol the only matches that have been played bad are long gone my friend. Since Robben is on the bench, Bayern have been playing much much better.

Not sure on recent results. I've just seen them slip to second where at the beginning you seemed unbeatable. Still don't think you've got nearly enough to match Madrid atm, they look unbeatable.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
This is why i just love ferdinand, hes da boss :D

I remember when he used to troll his man utd team mates for a tv show he was doing, forgot the name.

Btw i think giggs can play for like 5 more years atleast xD he was tremendous down the left.

Scholes was great through the middle as usual, if theres one thing i hate about scholes is that he lowers the tempo too much when man utd is winning. He starts playing too many one touch diagonal and back passes when they r leading, if we kept pushing it could have been 3 - 0 or 4- 0.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I thought it was fucking hilarious.
Had my PC downstairs watching it on the projector.

<3 Evra

Spaz

Jobber
Reaction score
I think people saying is disgusting need a grip. I wouldn't shake evra's hand. Firstly, he's black. Secondly, if I got banned for 8 weeks regardless of black of white, I wouldn't shake their hand.

Evra's a prick, so is suarez. Not much else to say.

As for the game, fair play. You played better.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
http://twitpic.com/8iizha

Is it just me or does Evra move his hand here? I can't really decide if Suarez is going over or Evra under.

Luis Suarez has apologised for not shaking Patrice Evra's hand before Liverpool's game against Manchester United and admits he 'let the club down'.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/7513962/Suarez-I-m-sorry

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Spaz said:
I think people saying is disgusting need a grip. I wouldn't shake evra's hand. Firstly, he's black. Secondly, if I got banned for 8 weeks regardless of black of white, I wouldn't shake their hand.

Evra's a prick, so is suarez. Not much else to say.

As for the game, fair play. You played better.

You're Blue. What has Evra done wrong in this whole fiasco? Name something. Secondly you're not racist, stop pretending to be smurf!

seabs said:
http://twitpic.com/8iizha

Is it just me or does Evra move his hand here? I can't really decide if Suarez is going over or Evra under.

Luis Suarez has apologised for not shaking Patrice Evra's hand before Liverpool's game against Manchester United and admits he 'let the club down'.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/7513962/Suarez-I-m-sorry

Your second point answers it. Desperate scousers tried saying it was Evra when his reaction, and Suarez' apology proves otherwise, if you need more proof than video evidence.

Spaz

Jobber
Reaction score
Fiasco? That's just what this thing shouldn't have been. It's such a non incident. A couple of words blown way out of proportion. Never understood racism. Why get so offended? As long as there isn't actually any violence or oppression, then just ignore it?

Suarez is in the wrong fair enough, but Evra didn't need to deliberately celebrate in front and try to provoke. They both just need to grow up a bit really...

But I still stand by if I got banned for 8 weeks, no matter what colour, I wouldn't want to shake their hand.