To Liverpool Fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Was amazing from a Manchester United fans point of view.

First five minutes we started pretty slow, but then Scholes thought "Fuck this I'm better than Xavi" and controlled the whole game. Rooney/Giggs & Welback were linking like a Christian colt, and Valencia was tearing the left back apart. Sounds bias maybe but the commentators were saying the same.

Suarez was really disrespectful throughout the game which is why my thread exists. Before the game, shaking hands, Evra puts his hand out to shake with Suarez to put a line over it, Suarez ignores it and goes to Shake Rio's hand who like a baws ignores Suarez. He booted the ball away twice into the crowd, lost the ball every time he touched it, was hilarious. He got a goal at the end due to a big Rio mistake which made the ending nervous, but overall they had 2 shots on target. The shot at 3 minutes in and the shot at the end (might of been another one in stoppage time can't remember).

Soon as we won, Evra basically did a lap around the pitch and towards the end circled Suarez doing that lmao. Was so funny, crowd were going crazy.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
That does sound epic actually. It's a shame Suarez is such a dick, as he's a great player. It's good to see Evra being the bigger man also,things like that make me remember why I love football in the money grabbing age.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
That does sound epic actually. It's a shame Suarez is such a dick, as he's a great player. It's good to see Evra being the bigger man also,things like that make me remember why I love football in the money grabbing age.

Agreed. It basically portrayed Evra being mature in recent weeks keeping his mouth shut, no interviews, not saying a word to the media about it - coming under serious abuse at Anfield and then celebrating like a legend when we beat them at OT.

To be honest this whole ordeal hasn't projected much positive media for Liverpool. Dalglish backing him by having his team wear Suarez shirts was embarrassing, then when he's found guilty (obviously agreed else he'd of appealed) he then still goes on to say the ban should never happen.

Anyway, today was a great viewing for football in a whole. Instead of the Madrid/Barca derby where everyone dives for free-kicks and cards, there was only 2 cards today but it was a serious derby match with great football.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
ihQW3lvkIebDk.gif

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Meh, football. I'm just not into it anymore. It's pretty damn boring. But still, I'm a huge Real Madrid and Juve fan.