TNA's New 'Terror Dome' Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EnterTamed

Reaction score
i think it would be better if they brought this match on the road, so more fans could see it live but maybe some other time.

dxforever619

Reaction score
i think its gonna be cool because they make it harder to escape and its just only gonna make a bloodbath

EnterTamed

Reaction score
its going to be x division, its not like they would risk someone important falling from the top on accident

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'm actually pretty interested in seeing this match, but does TNA really need to rely on gimmick matches every PPV? January had the Ultimate X match, February had Bared-Wire Massacre, March had Elevation X and just last month they held an all cage match PPV...

Honestly they need to cut back on the gimmick matches.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

TNA: We love gimmick matches.

Yes it looks like a cool concept, but I am seriously annoyed by the amount of gimmick matches TNA put out. Gimmick overkill anyone?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Terror Dome? Is that gonna be anything like Battle Dome? I hope so. Bring back T-Money and Cuda.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
-- The idea behind TNA's new gimmick cage match is to do something similar to the AAA Domed Cage in an effort to give TNA another trademark match, like Ultimate X. They are likely going to drop the King Of The Mountain match.

Man I hope this isn't true, King of the Mountain is awesome it's the only gimmick match (other then UX) that I actually like..If they're going to get rid of any match it should be Elevation X.

Hometown Kid

^ You gotta be kidding me...they're gonna throw out their 2nd best match type in place of this!? Dammit...who is running this company anyway Scott Steiner!?

chessarmy

^ (to Osama) Why the hell do they want to drop KOTM!?!? Thats horrible, as you said, if they want to drop any gimmick match why not drop the fight for the right to fight for the right reverse battle royal!? Or the Elevation X!? And btw, is this Terror Dome match actually taking place at Sacrifice or are they just showing it off?

jackmcmanus21

Reaction score
i hate the reverse battle royal...just throwing that out there. Hope they dont do away with KOTM

John

from the video's i have seen it looks abit like the elimination chamber. but i think this match will be unique to say the least, with TNA's six sides of steel matches TNA need to do better than that. and if they want to be the best promotion in wrestling then this is what they need to do. create new styles and match types. the six sided ring for example.

PeepShow

i hate the reverse battle royal...just throwing that out there. Hope they dont do away with KOTM

What does that have to do with the Terrordome?

from the video's i have seen it looks abit like the elimination chamber. but i think this match will be unique to say the least, with TNA's six sides of steel matches TNA need to do better than that. and if they want to be the best promotion in wrestling then this is what they need to do. create new styles and match types. the six sided ring for example.

You do realize the match has already happened, right?