TNA's New 'Terror Dome' Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Ripper

Reaction score
I would like it to be like money in the bank, but for the X-Division and instead of it being a 6 man ladder match it could be a 6 man Ultimate X where the winner gets an X-Division title match! that would be awesome

That is a ultimate x match, Ultimate X can have however many they wish and they go for a X hanging to get a title shot.

I think it may be some sort of twist on a boiler room match, they are in the impact zone so they could easily set something up around the arena. And i doubt it would be anything involving a ladder because they have King of the Mountain coming up

Qwake

^ lol. 6-Man Ultimate X with, Jay Lethal, Petey Williams, Jonny devine, Sonjay Dutt, Curryman and Sharkboy or Creed. that would be awesome!!! we need that, I will get the PPV just for that.

Kaedon

Reaction score
its a blindfolded reverse fire ultimate Gulf Of Mexico Match. The participants are suspended on fire cables over the Gulf of Mexico while blindfolded. To win, you have to light yourself on Fire, grab the X and jump into the Gulf >_>

Soulpower

Its actually a cage match. They're stealing the cage match that AAA uses in Mexico. It would great idea... If not for the fact that they had an all-cage PPV just last month!

PeepShow

Its actually a cage match. They're stealing the cage match that AAA uses in Mexico. It would great idea... If not for the fact that they had an all-cage PPV just last month!

Nah. It's a 'new concept match'. Unless their new concept match is 'Having a cage match after an all cage PPV', then I expect just a bit more.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score

I saw that match in AAA a while back, it was basically a Round Topped Cage, with blue metal. The match was pretty good, I want to see what they can do with it.

chessarmy

TNA will probably modify how it looks a little bit. I'm looking forward to seeing this though, and who will participate in it? And what PPV its going to be on? Damn...soo many questions! lol

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

TNA relies too much on gimmick matches I think. Six Sides of Steel, Ultimate X, Elevation X, Reverse Battle Royals, Shave a Diva Match (and not in a good way), Lethal Lockdown, and the list goes on and on. I remember one PPV which was 90% gimmick matches. Why not just put two people in a ring with a referee and let them wrestle? No gimmicks, no frills, just put them in the ring, give them 15-20 minutes and let them cut loose.

gashface

Reaction score
Sacrifice is way too packed with matches, especially gimmick matches. Whos' betting it's going to be an overbooked mess? *raises hand*

EnterTamed

Reaction score
maybe but hey, the tag titles actually mean something on a ppv again, thats gotta be worth something

Qwake

^ yeah, and maybe alot of the tag matches will be good. The new match could even be good, depends how much time they give each match and everything

dstebbins

Reaction score
Guys he just said steel. He didn't say a steel enclosure. For all we know it could be something made of steel that you have to retrieve from the back or something. We'll just have to wait and see.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
the AAA cage I'm trying to remember can be climbed on which is pretty sick. I think there was a hole in the middle so there could be super bumps. Chessman was in that match, that's all I remember to competitors.