TNA Wrestling: Cross The Line

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

therazar

Reaction score
I really liked this show, it flowed very easy due to the colors you use. My favorite match was probably the opening with Austin Creed and Jimmy Rave. Since your using him as Austin Creed does he come out in the American suite? Oh and my favorite promo was James storm i really. like the way you use him

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Christian Cage vs Tomko, I will go with this one instead of the X-Division match, as to me it had a lot more meaning, even if the Creed vs Rave set a nice amount of interactions with Kaz and Young even coming down to confront their opponents.

WM: None

BP: The last one, with Kurt Angle confronting Samoa Joe. It had TNA written all over it...as Kurt acted nothing like a heel even if he is one. Still, I do like that he isn't acting heelish as it gives a more straightforward style and feeling to the match.

WP: LAX with Cornette. LOl, the spanish was awful. Nuff said. Lol at Lockdown being translated into Bloqueo.

AC: Good go show. Again, I like the way Joe vs Kurt has been taked with them not touching each other, they have not entered in physicality, and the match has the sense of being the last one between the two, and that the winner will truly be the best one of the two, so great work on the hype. Lockdown should be good, and now Cage's team is in the disadvantage, that means that they could very well win. I will be reviewing.

chessarmy

lockdownapr15.gif

TNA Lockdown Preview:

Six Sides Of Steel-TNA World Heavyweight Championship:

Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle(c)

Samoa Joe won the right to face Kurt Angle for the World Title on iMPACT! when he beat Sting in a classic match. Joe immediately went home to train for his match because this could be his last World Title shot and he wanted to make it known that he will not let this opportunity slide. Kurt Angle has remained confident as always, and this Sunday at Lockdown, Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle will battle one more time in what could be their best match yet. Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, could this be Joe's chance to finally beat Kurt Angle and become the TNA World Champion for the very first time?

Six Sides of Steel:

The Rock and Rave Infection vs Kaz and Eric Young

Jimmy Rave and Lance Hoyt attacked Kaz and Eric Young backstage, Young and Kaz have been looking for revenge ever since and this Sunday at Lockdown The Rock and Rave Infection will face Eric Young and Kaz in a tag match, will Young and Kaz get the revenge that they have been looking for?

Six Sides of Steel-If James Storm wins Abyss must unmask:

Abyss vs James Storm

James Storm claimed that Abyss left TNA a few monthes ago because he was a "drama queen" and he wants to end Abyss' career once and for all. The Monster hasn't taken those words kindly however, so he accepted the challenge that Storm made because he wants to get his hands on the Cowboy to teach him how much of a Monster he really is. James Storm made the stipulation that if Abyss loses he must unmask!! Will Abyss win and keep his mask where it belongs, or will he be forced to show his face for the first time here in TNA?

Six Sides of Steel-4 way dance-TNA Knockout Championship

Awesome Kong(c) vs Gail Kim vs ODB vs Roxxi Laveaux

The Dominant Awesome Kong faces 3 challengers in this 4 way Knockouts match, will the reign of Awesome Kong continue or will a new champion stand tall?

X-Division Xscape Match-TNA X-Division Championship:

Jay Lethal(c) vs Curry Man vs Petey Williams vs Sonjay Dutt vs Austin Creed

The X-Division Champion Jay Lethal puts his title on the line against 4 challengers in this X-Division Xscape match! Will Jay Lethal walk out of the cage as the Champion or will someone else stand on top of the X-Division mountain by the end of the match?

Lethal Lockdown:

Team Cage vs Team Tomko

AJ Styles and Tomko attacked Christian Cage on iMPACT! which caused him to sit out his 3 way number one contenders match due to injury. Christian has been out for revenge ever since, he teamed with Rhino and they both faced AJ and Tomko in a tag match but Rhino ended up turning on Christian causing Rhino to team up with AJ Styles and Tomko. If that wasn't enough, Robert Roode decided to team with Rhino, AJ, and Tomko to form Tomko's faction...Team Tomko! Finally, Christian has had enough, he formed his own team called Team Cage consisting of Christian Cage himself, Sting, Matt Morgan, and Booker T! Jim Cornette decided to put these two teams inside the Lethal Lockdown so they can settle their differences once and for all!

TNA Lockdown Live from the Tsongas Arena in Lowell, MA this Sunday at 8/7c only on Pay-Per-View!

MikeRaw

Sounds like a good ppv. I havent been able to read your shows yet, bgut Im going to be reading your enxt show/ppv for sure!
BTW, your paragraphs summarising the rivalries in your lockdown preview was helpful, now I can be caught up on the rivalries.

Predictions:

Six Sides of Steel:

Abyss vs James Storm

Lethal Lockdown:
Team Cage vs Team Tomko

Should be good. Ill give it a read.
My predicted winners are in bold.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Lockdown looks much better than the real one and you have really built it up well on Impact.

Predictions:

Six Sides of Steel:

Abyss vs James Storm

Lethal Lockdown:
Team Cage vs Team Tomko

Evil Austin

Predictions:

Six Sides of Steel:

Abyss vs James Storm

Lethal Lockdown:
Team Cage vs Team Tomko

great card man really interesting and I can't wait,Ill drop a review on it when its up.

Qwake

Predictions:

Six Sides of Steel:

Abyss vs James Storm

Lethal Lockdown:
Team Cage vs Team Tomko

damn this PPV looks awesome!!! I am definatly checking this out, check out TNE if you wanna.

xtremebadass

Lockdown looks spectacular

Six Sides of Steel:

Abyss vs James Storm