TNA Wrestling: Cross The Line

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Main event, made sense to have RHino as the tag team of Cage, and now he betrays Christian, completely out of nowhere. I am still sure that the Lethal Lockdown is coming from this feud.

WM: None

BP: The opening one, first with the announcement of the Xscape Match, and then Christian coming out. Greatly in character, as Cage is not a sympathetic face, but more of a cocky one.

WP: None

AC: Great show, it advanced the feuds, but I would have liked more star power, no Sting, no Booker T, no Team 3D, and with them it could have been even better. I was shocked with no fallout on Roode/Abyss, and instead we got James Storm in the feud with Abyss. Lockdown is shaping up good.

Qwake

BM: The M/E was really good, I didnt see Rhyno doing that at all lol, I also liked the MCMG/Rock N Rave.

WM: N/A I loved them all yet there could have been more though

BP: The opening Promo was good with Cage and all the others, very in character

WP: N/A, they were all a very good read.

AF: Wow this is a good BTB! I wish I had seen this sooner! everything was awesome I just wish there was a couple more matches lol. ill keep reviewing, Check out TNE if you like

chessarmy

logo.gif

TNA iMPACT! Preview:

This Thursday night on iMPACT! AJ Styles and Tomko are going to defend their TNA World Tag Team Championship against The Motor City Machine Guns! Also, AJ, Tomko, and Rhino are expected to explain their actions last week! Rumors have been going around that Tomko is starting his own faction in TNA, is this the foundation for it? Why did Rhino turn on Christian last week? TNAwrestling.com tried to contact AJ, Tomko, and Rhino after iMPACT! went off the air, here is what they said

AJ Styles: Over the past few monthes Rhino hasn't been the same. Me and Tomko noticed how he wasnt really the War Machine anymore. The problem was he actually started to care about these idiot fans! Me and Tomko, we are bringing back the old Rhino, we are bringing back the man beast!

Tomko: This thursday on iMPACT! all you people better be watching, because we arent done just yet. You see, I want to start my own faction here in TNA, and I'm going to call it..Team Tomko! But 3 members isnt enough, this Thursday one more man is going to join Team Tomko, and together we are going to end Christian Cage's career and completely take over TNA Wrestling!

2 Xscape qualifying matches will take place on Thursday's broadcast. It will be Petey Williams vs Homicide and Sonjay Dutt vs Elix Skipper! Who will win and advance to the Lockdown Xscape match? Find out Thursday.

The TNA World Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle is going to debut his very own segment, the Angle challenge! This Thursday on iMPACT! Kurt Angle is going to prepare for his huge Lockdown match by calling out anybody on the TNA roster to wrestle him one on one! Who will answer Kurt's challenge? find out Thursday

All this and more including an update on the Abyss/Storm confrontation, Christian Cage's reaction to Rhino turning on him, and much more!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^Good preview, man. I'm curious to if you will have Lethal Lockdown?

If you are, it's lookin' good, because it could be Team rhino/Tomko/AJ vs. Team Cage. Should be very good, i'll review when the show is up.

The Rated R CMStar

I am very curious to see not who completes Team Tomko, but who completes Christian Cage to what now seems evident to be the Lethal Lockdown.

It seems you have gotten to a similiar direction with the Samoa Joe/Kurt Angle build up, now I am curious if your match will be a MMA as well, lol. The next step between Abyss and Storm will be good. I am also expecting to see more of Sting/Steiner/Booker T in this show

chessarmy

Tnaimpact.jpg

Thursday, April, Week 3, 2008

[YT]GOHYtV9-080[/YT]​

The pyro goes off in the iMPACT! Zone as the fans go crazy

Mike Tenay:
"Tonight on iMPACT! AJ Styles and Tomko defend their TNA World Tag Team Titles against The Motor City Machine Guns! Also, we will hear from Rhino and get the answer we have all been waiting for, why did he turn on Christian Cage?"

Don West: "Also tonight, two Xscape qualifying matches as Petey Williams takes on Homicide and Elix Skipper takes on The Guru Sonjay Dutt!"

AJ Styles' theme hits, AJ, Tomko, and Rhino come down the ramp and into the ring.

Mike Tenay:
"Oh great, here they come, I cant believe they are proud of what they did last week."

AJ Styles: "Ha, Ha, Ha! You all fell for it! You all thought that Rhino was going to come and save the day for Christian Cage, well you all thought wrong! Me and Tomko noticed something was wrong with Rhino. We noticed that he wasnt himself anymore, so we talked to him backstage, we told him he needed to make a move that would change his career forever, and bring him back to the old Rhino...the Rhino that only cared about one word...destruction! People, this Rhino that you see here tonight, is a new man! He doesnt talk anymore, he only cares about comming out here and beating the living hell out of his opponent! And guess what, he is with us now, and none of you idiots knew that it would happen!"

Tomko: "If you didn't already notice, I am starting my own faction here in TNA. For years, I have been the one that has gotten pushed around, for years, I have been the one that had to answer to someone...well, now its all different! Now, I am the boss! I am the leader of my own faction, and together we are going to end Christian Cage's career, and we are going to change the face of this company forever. Now ladies the gentemen, their is one more man who wants to be a part of this revolution that we like to call...Team Tomko! Their is one more man who wants to be the final member of this faction...he is none other than, Robert Roode!"

Robert Roode's theme hits, Roode comes out of the tunnel dressed in a suit, he comes down the ramp and into the ring

Mike Tenay:
"I cant believe this! Robert Roode is a part of Team Tomko!?"

Don West: "He is Mike, Team Tomko is now complete!"

Robert Roode: "These 3 men standing in the ring, are the smartest men in TNA! Why wouldn't I want to join them, why wouldnt I want to be a part of Team Tomko!?"

The crowd starts "you suck" chants

Robert Roode:
"Shut up! All of you be quiet! We deserve respect!"

Jim Cornette's theme hits, Cornette comes out of the tunnel and stands on the stage with a mic in hand

Jim Cornette:
"Alright thats enough! You guys are wasting my TV time and its starting to piss me off! Now it seems that you guys have forgotten than tonight, AJ and Tomko are going to have to defend those TNA Tag Titles against Sabin and Shelley. So I am going to make this very clear, if any member of Team Tomko interferes in that match, I dont care if its Roode or Rhino, you will be fired on the spot, no if ands or buts!"

AJ Styles: "What!? C'mon Jim!"

Jim Cornette: "Now that I got that settled, I would like to ask all of you to please...get the hell out of my ring so these people can watch some wrestling!"

Mike Tenay: "Jim Cornette laying down the law here on iMPACT!"

Don West: "I love it! If Robert Roode or Rhino interferes they will be fired on the spot, its great!"

Mike Tenay: "Lets send it to the back where Crystal is standing by with 'Black Machismo' Jay Lethal!"

Backstage:

Crystal: "Jay, at Lockdown you will be wrestling in the 5 man Xscape match for your TNA X-Division Championship. Are at all nervous about having 4 challengers who all want the same thing, your title?"

Jay Lethal: "Well let me tell you something Crystal, I dont get nervous in these situations! You see, I am the Black Machismo...yea, I am going to step inside of that cage at lockdown, yea, and when I step out of the cage, I will still have this X-Division Title belt around my waist! It doesnt matter who the other 4 challengers are, because I'm ready to take on the best, and at Lockdown, the best man will come out the winner, and I'm hoping that the best man will be none other than Black Machismo, Jay Lethal! Ohhhh yeeaaaa, Dig it!"

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

make sure to check out TNW enjoy the show and dont forget to review!

The BTB that has everyone talking, ECW Getting on the right track make sure to post a review

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Mike Tenay: "Welcome back to iMPACT! we are ready for an Xscape qualifying match, this should be great!"

Sonjay Dutt's theme hits, Sonjay comes down the ramp and into the ring

Dave Penzer:
"The following is the openning contest for tonight's Thursday Night iMPACT!, an Xscape qualifying match introducing first from bombay, India...Sonjay Dutt!"

Elix Skipper's theme hits, Skipper comes down the ramp and into the ring

Dave Penzer:
"And his opponent, from Nashville Tennessee, Primetime....Elix Skipper!"

Match 1-Singles-Xscape qualifying match:

Elix Skipper vs Sonjay Dutt

The bell rings and Skipper and Sonjay lock up in the middle of the ring. Skipper kicks Sonjay in the gut, springs off the ropes and hits a drop kick! Dutt gets right back up though, and he stares down Elix. They lock up again, Sonjay gets the advantage by hitting a hip toss on Skipper, he then locks in an arm bar. Sonjay keeps the pressure on Skipper's arm, Elix starts making it back to his feet, he hits Sonjay in the gut with a series of punches, Dutt breaks the hold, Skipper springs off the ropes and hits a clothesline! Cover..1...2...kick out. Skipper grabs Sonjay and brings him to his feet, he wips him into the corner, Skipper charges at him and hits his shoulder right into Sonjay's gut. Sonjay falls to the mat, Skipper heads to the top turnbuckle. Sonjay is down on the mat, Skipper is on the top! He comes off with a moonsault that connects on Sonjay Dutt! Cover..1....2...kick out! Elix Skipper gets up, he starts stomping on Sonjay. Skipper brings Sonjay back to his feet, he wips him across the ring and tries for a clothesline but Sonjay ducks, springs off the top rope and hits a moonsault on Skipper! Cover..1..2...kick out, Sonjay starts stomping on Skipper, he brings him to his feet and hits a series of right hands, Dutt then kicks Skipper in the gut and he hits a vertical suplex. Cover..1..2..kick out. Sonjay gets back up to his feet, he climbs up the top turnbuckle, but Skipper gets back up and sees Sonjay on the top, Skipper heads up to the top as well and hits a hurricanrana from the top turnbuckle! Both men are down as the referee starts the double count out...1..2....3...4...5...6..7....8...Skipper makes it back to his feet, Sonjay Dutt makes it back to his feet as well and they exchange punches in the middle of the ring, Skipper then tries for a quick clothesline but Sonjay ducks, springs off the ropes and hits a spinning heel kick. Cover..1..2..kick out! Sonjay brings Skipper back to his feet, he hits a series of stiff kicks, then he hits an insigiri on Skipper! Cover..1..2..Skipper kicks out again. Sonjay Dutt starts stomping on him, he tries to lock in a boston crab but Skipper reverses and sends Sonjay into the turnbuckles. Elix Skipper makes it back to his feet, he springs off the ropes and hits Sonjay with a huge clothesline. Skipper then grabs the head of Dutt and locks in a headlock! Sonjay starts screaming in pain as Skipper continues the pressure. The referee asks Sonjay if he wants to give up but Dutt refuses, Skipper keeps the headlock locked in. Sonjay starts using the fan's energy to his advantage, he makes it back to a knee, and finally back to his feet. Sonjay hits a series of elbows to Skipper's gut, and finally the headlock is broken! Sonjay springs off the ropes but both men hit clotheslines and are down in the middle of the ring. The ref starts the double count out...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...Sonjay makes it to his feet! Dutt brings Elix Skipper to his feet, he wips him across the ring and tries for a back body drop but Skipper reverses into a sunset flip! 1...2...Sonjay kicks out. Skipper brings Sonjay to his feet and tries for a suplex but Sonjay reverses it into a twisting neck breaker! Sonjay then brings Skipper to his feet and he sets him up on the top turnbuckle. Sonjay heads up to the top as well and connects with a tornado DDT! Sonjay covers.1....2...3!

Winner: Sonjay Dutt

Mike Tenay:
"Sonjay Dutt won! Sonjay is going to join Curry Man and Jay Lethal in the Xscape match"

Don West: "Both men gave it their all, what a match Mike!"

Mike Tenay: "To the back JB with Kurt Angle!"

Backstage:

Jeremy Borash: "Kurt, tonight you promised the world a segment you like to call, 'The Angle Challenge', what is it?"

Kurt Angle: "Look JB, I need to find a way to train for my match with Joe at Lockdown, so tonight I am going to go out there and call out anybody, and I mean ANYBODY on the TNA roster to come out and face me one on one. But I am going to put everything on the line so this doesnt feel like a boring training session. You see, I am so confident and I know how good I am so tonight I'm putting my Title on the line, thats right. If my opponent lasts 2 minutes without getting pinned or tapping out, basically, if my opponent can last 2 minutes in the ring with me, then that person will become the TNA World Heavyweight Champion. I dont care if you or anybody else thinks its crazy, I think its the perfect way to get ready for Lockdown! Joe, you better be watching, because this is going to be brutal and whoever does decide to answer my challenge...will tap out. Oh its real...its DAMN real!"

The iMPACT! Zone

Kurt Angle's theme hits, Kurt comes down the ramp with a mic in hand

Mike Tenay:
"Its time for the Angle Challenge! Who will answer Kurt's challenge and possibly become World Champion!?"

Don West: "I cant believe Kurt Angle is doing this Mike, he must be crazy"

Kurt Angle: "I know alot of you people probably think that I am over confident, cocky, brash, arrogant. Alot of you people probably think that I'm crazy for doing this, and to all of those people I would like to say this....screw you! There is a reason why I am making millions and you pieces of garbage are sitting down and watching ME! I am better than you, I have been doing this for a while now, I know what I'm doing. Tonight, I want to send a message to Samoa Joe, I want to show him that I am better than ever and I am ready to snap his damn ankle at Lockdown. So, if any of you missed it, here are the rules for The Angle Challenge. I am going to call out anybody in the back, and I mean anybody, and whoever steps up will get to face me one on one. There will be a 2 minute time limit, and if my opponent can last 2 minutes in the ring with me, that person will be the new World Champion and will get the face Joe at Lockdown"

Don West: "I can't believe he is doing this Mike"

Kurt Angle: "So who is going to step up? Who wants to face me one on one, all you have to do is last 2 minutes! Lets go! Someone, get out here right now!"

Shark Boy's theme hits, Sharky comes down the ramp and into the ring

Mike Tenay:
"Shark Boy!? Shark Boy has answered Kurt Angle's challenge!"

Don West: "Think about it Mike, if Shark Boy can last 2 minutes in the ring with Angle, he will be our new World Champion!"

Kurt Angle: "Uhh, who the hell are you?"

Shark Boy doesnt answer

Kurt Angle:
"What, you can't talk? Why the hell are dressed up as a Shark? You look like a pedophile! You know what, it doesnt matter, lets just get this over with"

Match 2-The Angle Challenge-TNA World Heavyweight Championship:

Kurt Angle(c) vs Shark Boy

Kurt hits Shark Boy in the head with the microphone and the bell rings. Kurt Angle brings Shark Boy to his feet, he gets in position and hits the Olympic Slam on Sharky! Kurt grabs Sharky's Ankle and he locks in the Ankle lock! Shark Boy immediately taps out.

Winner and still TNA World Heavyweight Champion: Kurt Angle

Mike Tenay:
"Kurt Angle completely dominated Shark Boy!"

Don West: "Kurt just wanted to send a message to Samoa Joe, he is playing mind games right now"

Mike Tenay: "Speaking of Joe, I got to have a sit down interview with him earlier today, here is what he had to say"

Sit down interview:

Mike Tenay: "First of all Samoa Joe, I want to say thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to do this interview. I asked Kurt Angle this last week, so I am going to ask it to you this week, what does the TNA World Heavyweight Championship mean to you?"

Samoa Joe: "Mike, I havn't had the opportunity to hold the World title yet, but because of that, I feel so determined to finally win it and become the TNA World Champion for the first time. With that said, the TNA World Heavyweight Championship means...well....my entire wrestling career. I came to TNA because I dreamed of becoming a World Champion here, and it is the only reason why I am still here. Lets be honest, if you become one of the most popular guys in the company, you are bringing the promotion you work for thousands of dollars, and the wrestling world is buzzing about you, the only thing left is winning the World Championship. Mike, I am in that situation. I came into this company not knowing what to expect, but after a few years I knew the fans were behind me, and it is because of them that I am here today. Anyway, back to your question, the World Title means everything to me, I want it more than anything in my life right now, and at Lockdown, I will beat Kurt Angle and for the first time ever I will stand over Kurt, TNA World Champion"

Mike Tenay: "Tell us about your time in the X-Division and how it helped your career"

Samoa Joe: "The X-Division is one of the main reasons why I am here. I had some great battles with guys like Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles, and the X-Division Championship was also the first title belt that I ever won here in TNA. The X-Division helped my career alot, but now that I am in the main event, I look forward to seeing the new stars of the X-Division shine. Guys like Black Machismo, Sonjay Dutt, Petey Williams, and many more"

Mike Tenay: "We all know the involvement of Karen Angle in the Hard Justice main event last year, cost you the World Title, are you worried about that happening once again?"

Samoa Joe: "Mike Tenay let me make this very clear, there is absolutely NOTHING that is going to stop me from breaking Kurt Angle in half, especially Karen Angle. Besides I dont expect to see her at Lockdown anyway, Kurt told her he wanted a separation there is no reason for her to get involved in our match. Mike the bottom line is, I am not worried about anything getting in my way. I dont care what happens, I will walk out of the Tsongas arena as your new TNA World Champion, and a whole new era will begin here in TNA Wrestling"

Mike Tenay: "Thank you for your time Joe"

Samoa Joe: "No problem"

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

The BTB that has everyone talking, ECW Getting on the right track make sure to post a review

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Petey Williams' theme hits, Petey comes down the ramp and into the ring

Dave Penzer:
"Ladies and gentlemen, TNA iMPACT! continues with the following Xscape qualifying match, intoducing first from Toronto, Ontario...Maple Leaf Muscle..Petey Williams!"

LAX's theme hits, Homicide comes out of the special LAX entrance, he climbs over the guard rail and rolls into the ring

Dave Penzer:
"And his opponent...Homicide"

Match 3-Singles-Xscape Qualifying Match:

Homicide vs Petey Williams

Petey and Homicide lock up, Petey kicks Homicide in the gut and he wips him into the corner. Petey charges at him and hits him with a running drop kick! Homicide falls down to the mat and Petey covers...1..2...kick out. Petey brings Homicide to his feet and hits him with a belly to belly suplex. Petey starts stomping on Homicide, he then hits a standing moonsault! Cover...1..2...kick out! Petey grabs the arm of Homicide and he locks in an arm bar. Petey continues the pressure on the arm bar as Homicide screams in pain, Petey applies even more pressure now and the ref asks Homicide if he wants to give up, but he says no. Petey Williams keeps the pressure on the arm of Homicide, who is starting to gain some momentum from the fans who are chanting "187!". Homicide makes it to his knees, and eventually back to his feet. He counters the arm bar into an arm drag! Homicide stalks Petey, who gets up, and Homicide quickly goes for the Gringo cutter but Petey reverses and and sends Homicide into the ropes! Homicide bounces off the ropes and falls down to the mat. Petey grabs Homicide and brings him to his feet, he kicks him in the gut and tries for a DDT but Homicide reverses that into a bridge! 1....2.....kick out! Homicide and Petey get up at the same time and exchange right hands, Homicide gets the advantage and hits Petey with repeated rights and lefts. He backs Petey up to the ropes, and then wips him across the ring and hits a back body drop on Petey! Homicide climbs up to the top turnbuckle, he gets the fans fired up! Petey Williams gets up and sees Homicide on the top so he quickly jumps up to the top turnbuckle as well. Both men are brawling on the top turnbuckle, Petey Williams rakes the eyes of Homicide though, and gets in position...he then hits a superplex! Both men are down in the middle of the ring and the ref starts the double count out..1...2....3....4...5....6...7...Petey Williams makes it to his feet. He starts stomping on Homicide, he brings him to his feet and hits a scoop slam on him. Petey Williams then waits for Homicide to get up, and he signals for the Canadian Destroyer! Homicide makes it back to his feet, Petey kicks him in the gut and tries for the canadian destroyer but Homicide reverses it into a back body drop! Petey quickly gets back up but Homicide hits him with a drop kick! Homicide springs off the ropes and hits a back splash! Cover...1...2...kick out! Homicide gets back up and brings Petey to his feet, he lifts him up and gets him in position for the Gingo Killer but Petey Williams fights out of it! Homicide turns around, Petey quickly kicks him in the gut and sets him up...he hits the Canadian Destroyer! Cover...1..2....3

Winner: Petey Williams

Mike Tenay:
"Petey Williams is going to Lockdown, he will be in the X-Division Xscape match along with Sonjay Dutt, Curry Man, and Jay Lethal!"

Don West: "There is still one more spot left Mike, we'll find out who will be the last to qualify next week!"

Mike Tenay: "Lets send it to the back where JB is standing by with The Motor City Machine Guns!"

Backstage:

Jeremy Borash: "Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, tonight you two will be challenging AJ Styles and Tomko for the TNA World Tag Team Titles, could this be your night?"

Chris Sabin: "The TNA fans are sick and tired of seeing the same tag team champions since October, they want new champions, they want something inovative and unique...the TNA fans want Tag Team Champions that they tuely enjoy watching inside that six sided ring, and Borash, we are that tag team. We are the team that everyone wants to win the Tag Titles, because we will actually treat those belts with the respect that they deserve. Think about it man, AJ and Tomko, they dont care about the Tag Titles, they just want to have them for bragging rights, but us...no, we want them because we know what an honor it is to be the TNA World Tag Team Champions!"

Alex Shelley: "Chris your absolutely right! Tonight is our night because we along with the TNA fans, are sick and tired of AJ Styles and Tomko! The fans want new Tag Team Champions, the wrestlers in the back want new champions, and hell, I think Mike Tenay and Don West want new tag team champions. So tonight, we are going to give everyone what they want, we are going to go out there, beat the hell out of AJ and Tomko, and walk out of the iMPACT! zone as your new TNA World Tag Team Champions! Why? Because we are The Motor City Machine Guns, and we are...made in Detroit!"

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

The James Storm/Abyss confrontation from last week is shown. Then a promo package for their match at Lockdown is shown

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Mike Tenay: "Ladies and genltemen welcome back to iMPACT! I have just recieved a memo from TNA management and we are going to see a huge 6 woman tag team match next week, it will be Awesome Kong, Jackie Moore, and Raisha Saeed vs Gail Kim, ODB, and Roxxi Laveaux!"

Don West: "That is going to be a huge match Mike! I cant wait to see all six of those knockouts in action!"

Mike Tenay: "And there you see the graphic, its time for the TNA World Tag Team Title match! AJ Styles and Tomko defend against the Motor City Machine Guns!"

The Motor City Machine Guns' theme hits, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin come down the ramp and into the ring

Dave Penzer:
"The following is the TNA iMPACT! featured contest, a tag team match for the TNA World Tag Team Championship...introducing the challengers from Detroit Michigan...Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin...The Motor Ciry Machine Guns!"

AJ Styles' theme hits, AJ Styles and Tomko come down the ramp with the TNA Tag Titles around their waists

Dave Penzer:
"And their opponents they are the current TNA World Tag Team Champions...AJ Styles and Tomko!"

Main Event-Tag Team match-TNA World Tag Team Championship

AJ Styles(c) and Tomko(c) vs The Motor City Machine Guns

AJ Styles and Alex Shelley start things off, they lock up. AJ Styles backs Shelley up to the ropes, he then kicks him in the gut, wips him across the ring and tries for a back body drop but Shelley reverses that into a sunset flip...1...2...kick out by AJ! Shelley and AJ both get up and exchange right hands, Shelley kicks AJ Styles in the gut and wips him across the ring, he hits him with a drop kick. Cover..1...2..kick out. Shelley brings Styles to his feet, he tries for a DDT but AJ counters into a bridge...1...2...kick out, AJ gets up and starts stomping on Shelley. He drags Shelley to the corner and sets him up. AJ goes to the opposite side of the ring, charges at Shelley and hits a running drop kick! AJ drags Shelley to his corner and tags out to Tomko! Tomko gets into the ring and starts stomping on Shelley. He brings Shelley to his feet and hits him with a running power slam! Cover..1....2...kick out! Tomko grabs Shelley's head and locks in a head lock! The referee checks on Shelley who is gasping for air, Tomko continues the pressure on the head of Shelley who is having trouble breathing. The referee asks Shelley if he wants to give up but he doesnt answer so he lifts Shelley's arm up and it falls once...twice...but Shelley stops it from falling a third time, he is still in this match! Tomko keeps the pressure on the headlock but Shelley is starting to gain momentum, he makes it to his knee, and eventually he makes it back to his feet! Shelley hits repeated elbow shots right to the gut of Tomko who finally breaks the hold! Shelley then quickly springs off the ropes but Tomko hits a snap slam out of nowhere! Cover...1...2..kick out! Tomko drags Shelley to his corner and tags out to AJ Styles! Styles heads to the top turnbuckle and he comes off with a moonsault on Shelley! Cover..1...2...Kick out. AJ Styles gets back to his feet, he springs off the ropes and hits an elbow right to Shelley's chest. AJ then locks in a a boston crab! Shelley is screaming in pain, trying to find the ropes. AJ keeps the boston crab locked in and Shelley is about to tap! He starts crawling toward the ropes, AJ applies even more pressure now, Shelley is very close to the bottom rope, he is trying to grab it! Shelley's hand is up, it looksl like he is going to tap...but instead he grabs the bottom rope! AJ doesnt break though, the ref immediately starts counting...1....2...3....4..AJ breaks the hold. He starts stomping on Alex Shelley, the crowd start "Lets go Shelley" chants. AJ drags Shelley to the middle of the ring and tries for a cover...1...2...Alex Shelley kicks out! AJ brings Shelley to his feet and starts slapping him around, AJ then tries for a clothesline but Shelley ducks and kicks Styles in the gut! Shelley springs off the ropes and hits Styles with a flying clothesline! Styles makes it to his feet, Shelley runs at him and hits a drop kick! Shelley finally tags out to Chris Sabin who jumps into the ring and hits repeated kicks to AJ Styles. Sabin wips AJ across the ring and hits him with a spinning heel kick! Tomko comes into the ring and tries to interfere but Shelley jumps in and takes Tomko out with a drop kick! Shelley brings Tomko to his feet and he throws him over the top rope to the floor. Chris Sabin brings AJ to his feet and kicks him in the gut. Sabin wips AJ across the ring but Styles holds onto the ropes, both Shelley and Sabin immediately charge at him and hit him with a double clothesline that sends AJ over the top to the floor, he falls right next to Tomko! AJ Styles and Tomko make it back to their feet, in the ring, Sabin and Shelley are getting pumped up, the spring off the ropes and hit suicide dives on AJ and Tomko on the outside!

Mike Tenay "Both Sabin and Shelley go flying and they both land right on AJ and Tomko here on the outside!"

Don West: "Now all 4 men are down on the floor, what a match this is Mike, and its all for the TNA World Tag Team Titles!"

Sabin and Shelley get up, they bring AJ and Tomko into the ring, the referee makes Alex Shelley go back to his corner, and Tomko rolls out of the ring. AJ Styles and Sabin are in the ring, AJ is down and Sabin is standing. He brings Styles to his feet and wips him into the corner. Sabin then sets Styles up on the top turnbuckle, and he hits a hurricanrana from the top! Sabin covers...1....2...kick out! Chris Sabin gets back to his feet, he brings AJ to his feet but AJ rakes his eyes and quickly runs over to his corner and tags out to Tomko. Tomko gets into the ring, springs off the ropes, and hits a huge clothesline on Sabin! Tomko starts stomping on Sabin, he brings him to his feet and kicks him in the gut. Tomko then springs off the ropes and hits a big boot! Cover..1..2...kick out! Tomko drags Sabin toward the ropes and he chokes Sabin on the bottom rope, the ref starts counting...1...2...3...4..Tomko breaks. He brings Sabin back to his feet and connects with a sidewalk slam! Tomko then locks in a headlock. Tomko has the headlock locked in as Sabin's face starts turning red and he starts fading. Tomko continues the pressure on the head of Sabin who is about to tap! The referee asks Chris Sabin if he wants to tap out but Sabin refuses! The crowd start "Lets go Sabin" chants, Sabin starts gaining momentum now, Tomko keeps the headlock locked in but Chris Sabin is starting to make it back to his feet! Sabin makes it to one knee...and finally back to his feet, he starts a series of elbows to Tomko's gut, and he finally breaks the hold! Sabin kicks Tomko in the gut and hits an insigiri kick! He drags Tomko to the middle of the ring. Sabin climbs the turnbuckles and eventually makes it to the top. Tomko is still down on the mat, Sabin comes off with a beatiful 450 splash! Cover...1...2...AJ Styles breaks it up! AJ quickly runs back to his corner before Shelley can attack him, and the crowd boo. Chris Sabin runs at the ropes and hits a lionsault! Cover...1...2...kick out! Sabin drags Tomko to his corner and tags out to Alex Shelley! Shelley climbs the turnbuckles, Tomko makes it back to his feet and Shelley hits him with a missile drop kick! AJ Styles comes into the ring and charges at Shelley but Shelley sidesteps him and AJ goes through the middle rope to the floor. Sabin comes into the ring and they both bring Tomko to his feet. Sabin and Shelley start double teaming Tomko, they both hit him with stiff kicks, then they both spring off the ropes on opposite sides and Shelley hits a chop block while Sabin hits a spinning heel kick at the same time! Tomko is down, Shelley goes for the cover again..1...2..kick out! Shelley and Sabin bring Tomko back to his feet once again, they try for a double suplex but Tomko reverses into a double DDT! Tomko then tags in AJ Styles! Styles jumps into the ring and brings Shelley to his feet, Tomko brings Sabin to his feet and throws him over the top rope to the floor, Tomko leaves the ring and starts brawling with Sabin on the outside. Meanwhile in the ring AJ and Shelley exchange punches, Shelley then kicks AJ in the gut, he tries for a vertical suplex but AJ counters that into a neckbreaker! Styles starts taunting Shelley, who makes it back to his feet, AJ slaps Shelley in the face so Shelley gets pissed and tries for a big clothesline but AJ ducks and is in perfect position...Styles Clash connects! AJ rolls Alex Shelley over and the referee counts the pin...1..2...3

Winners and still TNA World Tag Team Champions: AJ Styles and Tomko

Mike Tenay:
"AJ Styles and Tomko won! They are still the TNA Tag Team Champions"

Don West: "What a main event that was Mike, The Motor City Machine Guns fell short but they gave it their all!"

Robert Roode and Rhino come down the ramp and into the ring, they celebrate with AJ Styles and Tomko

Mike Tenay:
"Well ladies and gentlemen, thats it for iMPACT! we'll see you-

Christian Cage's theme hits

Don West:
"Wait! Not so fast Mike, here comes Christian Cage!"

Mike Tenay: "Christian Cage is here! But he is outnumbered 4 to 1, what is he going to do?"

Christian Cage comes out of the tunnel with a mic in hand, he stands on the stage

Christian Cage:
"Well look at that. Tomko has formed his own little group, how cute!"

The crowd laughs

Christian Cage:
"Rhino! Last week you made the worst move of your career, you stabbed me in the back! You made the wrong choice, and tonight you and all of your new friends are going to regret it! Tomko I understand that you formed your own faction and hey, thats all fine, but why dont you let The Instant Classic join in the fun? You see, I didnt show up ONCE tonight because I was in the back trying to recruit members to join my own faction!"

Tomko grabs a mic

Tomko:
"Oh please!? Who the hell would want to join a group with you?"

Christian Cage: "Tomko, why dont you keep your stupid comments to yourself! Because believe it or not, I recruited 3 other men to form a team with me, 3 men that I can TRUST!! 3 men that I know will have the balls to tell me if they have a problem with me, instead of attack me from behind! Tomko, let me introduce you to the members of my team....Team Cage! First, we have a man who has decided to quit TNA management and become a full time wrestler, he is...Matt Morgan!"

Matt Morgan's theme hits, Morgan comes out of the tunnel with a mic in hand, he stands next to Cage

Matt Morgan:
"I am sick and tired of being Jim Cornette's bodyguard! From now on I am going to become a full time wrestler here in TNA, and Team Tomko, you guys will be my first victims! Because the fact is, I am too genetically jacked, and athletically stacked to sit in the back and do nothing! I want to come out here and kick some ass, and thats exactly what I am going to do with The Instant Classic, Christian Cage!"

Christian Cage: "Thanks Matt, and the next man...he is Booker T!"

Booker T comes out with a mic, he stands next to Christian and Matt on the stage

Booker T:
"I dont like backstabbers, and after what Rhino did to Christian last week, I think its fair that Christian gets his revenge, and I am going to help him get what he deserves! You see, we are going to kick all of your punk asses and prove that we are the best faction in the world!"

Christian Cage: "And finally, he is a legend, an icon in this business...he is none other than...Sting!"

Sting's theme hits, Sting comes out of the tunnel with a mic in hand

Sting:
"Christian Cage talked to me in the back, he asked me if I wanted to form a team with him and honestly, after what I saw last week, I couldnt refuse! All 4 of you in the ring are the most pathetic individuals that I have ever seen! And tonight, Team Cage is going to get retribution by beating the hell out of all of you and reminding you that"

Matt Morgan: "Payback is a bitch!"

Christian Cage: "Tomko! We talked about retribution, payback, and revenge, but their is a difference between talking about something and actually DOING something, so tonight we are done talking our heads off! Tonight, we want to end it once and for all, right here, and right now"

Christian drops his mic and Team Cage runs to the ring and starts brawling with Team Tomko!

Mike Tenay:
"Oh my god! We have a huge 8 man brawl going on right here in the iMPACT! Zone, all hell has broken loose!"

Don West: "Here comes security to break this up!"

A group of TNA security jump into the ring and break things up, Jim Cornette comes out of the tunnel

Jim Cornette:
"Alright thats enough! Its obvious that if you guys wanted to settle this tonight the show would never end, so this is what we are going to do! You see, everywhere I go I hear the same damned question, 'hey, why isn't their a Lethal Lockdown match at this year's Lockdown?' well guess what, now all those people can finally shut the hell up because at Lockdown we are going to have a Lethal Lockdown match, and it will be between Team Cage and Team Tomko!"

Mike Tenay: "Yes! Finally this fued can be settled and it will all end in the Lethal Lockdown match!"

Jim Cornette: "Hold on, I'm not finished! Next week right here on iMPACT! it will be the two team captains, Christian Cage and Tomko, facing each other in a one on one match and whoever wins gets the advantage for their team in Lethal Lockdown!"

Mike Tenay: "What an anouncement by Jim Cornette! It will be Christian vs Tomko next week, but at Lockdown its Team Cage vs Team Tomko in the Lethal Lockdown match!"

Don West: "Wait a minute, the brawl has started up again Mike!"

All 8 men break through security and start brawling again

Mike Tenay:
"What a huge brawl! Ladies and gentlemen, its Lethal Lockdown at TNA Lockdown live in 2 weeks and only on PPV, dont miss it!"

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - The Main Event of the MCMG vs Styles & Tomko. It told a great story, and it flowed really nicely as a match, I'm liking the feud, and I really want to see what else will happen.

WM - Angles vs Shark Boy was a squash. His prematch promo was good though, getting himself looking like a great heel, screwing with the fans.

BP - Samoa Joe's interview was great, I liked the shoot feel to it and how it was explained on his plans for the futture. I liked the end promo too, it was a nice segment as well with the announcement of Lethal Lockdown.

WP - None

AC - This is a really good BTB, I have been liking what TNA's doing for real, and I'm liking this TNA BTB too, good work.

Qwake

BM: AJ Styles/Tomko Vs MCMG was an awesome match! what a great way to build the fued up!

WM: Sharkboy Vs Kurt Angle lol. nice way to make Kurt look dominant as a heel.

BP: The ending segment was my favourite but I also liked Samoa Joes interview and Kurt Angles little talk before his match lol.

WP: N/A they were all very good.

AF: This BTB is really good, keep it up and im going to keep reviewing. check out TNE if you like...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: MCMG vs. Styles/Tomko is totally great

Worst Match: Angle/Sharkboy, I think this one is an angle really to make Angle over before he go to Lethal Lockdown. I also thought Sharkboy here is going to do his Stone Cold parodies, lol...

Best Promo: The Samoa Joe Interview, it really makes you feel that Samoa Joe is going to win the title.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Another great read from you, I really liked your promos it really gives some feel that I am really watching the real TNA, lol... Rhino being a monster again is great but I wonder what is next for him after Lethal Lockdown. I can't wait for your PPV man!

Evil Austin

BM - Main Event being MCMG vs Aj and Tomko was great match best of night.
WM - Angle / Sharkboy I mean you need a squash match every now and than but this was the worst of the night.
WP - none
BP - Finishing one with Booker cage and don west was the best imo

Good show, this only started a week ago at most and well this is already ramming through the competition. I am starting to like this. expect your next show to be reviewed from me. If you like check out one of my shows (WAW) ... thanks.

The Ripper

Reaction score
BM: Tag Team Main Event, great match which boosts tag team division. Good to see a match where two X Division stars can go toe to toe with a big man like Tomko
WM: Angle/Sharkboy, but nothing more could be expected when he has to beat him in less than 2 mins
BP: Last one, totally built up Lethal Lockdown with Cage revealing his team and the brawl. Build Lethal Lockdown up more and puts more rivalry into the match
WP: I wasn't into the Jay Lethal promo, i think adding a bit more of a comedy side to Machismo works better.
AC: Good show and this is the sort of thing TNA should be doing

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Team Tomko promo: Great promo, and nice to see you are really pushing Tomko. Whole promo was just well put together, and Jim coming out at the end was really in character.

Lethal promo: A neat little promo for Lethal which was very in character again. Your promo work is nothing short of awesome so far.

Skipper vs Dutt: A nice fast paced X-Division style match up, with Sonjay going over clean. I’m guessing Sonjay will win the title now at Lockdown.

Angle promo: Wow he is confident. Bt this promo definitely makes me suspect that it will be Sharkboy to accept.

Angle vs Sharkboy: And I was right. Um, squash.

Joe interview: Really makes you think about what Joe has gone through just to get to that situation, and how much he deserves the title. Great work.

Petey vs Homicide: A short, face paced X-Division match. Petey goes over clean, which is nice to see from a heel.

MCMG promo: They are confident, playing the babyface role well. I hope they do win. Go MCMG!

MCMG vs AJ/Tomko: A great long main event that really put over MCMG as being able to hang with heavyweights like Tomko. Best match of the night.

Cage promo: Really in character, and Cage's team is absolutely stacked. Nice show closing brawl, and Lockdown looks to be shaping up huge with matches like these.

BM: Main event

WM: All served their purpose.

BP: I’d say Joe or Tomko, but all of your promos are absolutely awesome.

WP: See above

AC: This is the first time I have really carefully read your BTB and you are no doubt one of the future writers of this section. Your writing is already awesome and I can’t wait to see you improve more and more.

chessarmy

logo.gif

TNA iMPACT! preview:

Last week, Jim Cornette anounced that at Lockown it will be Team Cage vs Team Tomko in a Lethal Lockdown match! He also anounced that this week on TNA iMPACT! the two team captains, Christian Cage and Tomko, will face each other in a one on one match where the winner gets the advantage for his team in the Lethal Lockdown match! Who will win and gain the advantage? TNAWrestling.com managed to get a brief statement from both Christian Cage and Tomko, this is what they said:

Tomko: Christian put together a team filled with a bunch of washed up has beens, and its funny because he actually thinks that he can beat us. This Thursday on iMPACT! I am going to demolish Cage, and I am going to gain the advantage for Team Tomko. I actually think we dont need any advantage, but we are going to get it anyway, and at Lockdown the final step will be beating Christian Cage's team in the Lethal Lockdown match!

---------

Christian Cage: Look at this team, we have myself, the Instant Classic Christian Cage! We have The Icon Sting, Booker T, and the one man army, Matt Morgan! Together, we are Team Cage, and this Thursday on iMPACT! I am going to beat the living hell out of Tomko! Why? Because he doesnt appreciate what I did for him, he completely forgot that I made him what he is today! But it doesnt matter anymore, because after I destroy him on iMPACT! and gain the advantage for Team Cage, we will get retribution in the Lethal Lockdown match, and we will end this the only way possible...on our terms!

Also Thursday night we will have the last Xscape qualifying match! It will be Austin Creed making his TNA debut, against The Rock and Rave Infection’s Jimmy Rave! Who will be the last to enter into the Xscape match at Lockdown? Find out Thursday

The Kurt Angle/Samoa Joe rivalry comes to an end at Lockdown, and this Thursday on iMPACT! the two men will have a final face-off before the epic World Title match. What is going to happen when Joe and Angle step into the ring and look each other in the eye, face to face, days before their big World Title match?

And finally, TNA Knockout Champion Awesome Kong teams with Raisha Saeed and Jackie Moore to take on Gail Kim, ODB, and Roxxi Laveau! Who will come out on top in this 6 woman tag? Find out Thursday

All this and much more on TNA iMPACT! Thursday night at 9/8c only on SpikeTV.

-------------

pwinsider-logo.gif

TNA is currently working on a new gimmick for Elix Skipper, expect this new gimmick to debut soon

TNA is getting ready to "trim the roster" very soon. Wrestlers are said to be worried about their jobs, TNA Management are all doing their best to calm everyone down

The TNA Lockdown PPV is officially sold out! Everyone within TNA are very happy about this and hope to see more of this in the future.

TNA iMPACT! got a 1.1 rating last week

The Rated R CMStar

It seems like a good go show for TNA Lockdown. I expect Tomko to win, giving Team Cage an even more underdog position. The face off between Joe and Angle will also be good. I will be reviewing

chessarmy

Tnaimpact.jpg

Thursday, week 4, April 2008

[YT]GOHYtV9-080[/YT]​

Mike Tenay: Tonight on iMPACT! Christian Cage takes on his former friend, Tomko, and the winner gets the advantage in the Lethal Lockdown match!

Don West: Also tonight, Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe will look each other eye to eye for the last time until Lockdown, something huge is bound to happen every time those two step inside the six sided ring!

Mike Tenay: Ladies and gentlemen, TNA iMPACT! is next

The pyro goes off in the iMPACT! Zone as the fans go crazy

The Rock and Rave Infection's theme hits, Jimmy Rave comes down the ramp along with Lance Hoyt and Christy Hemme

Dave Penzer:
The following is the opening contest for tonight's Thursday night iMPACT!, an X-Division Xscape qualifying match set for one fall introducing first, Jimmy Rave!

Rave, Hoyt, and Hemme grab mics

Christy Hemme:
We are...the Rock...and Rave...INFECTION!!

Lance Hoyt: All I want to know is, who wants to get infected tonight?

Jimmy Rave: We love you Nashville!

Austin Creed's theme hits, Creed comes out of the tunnel and starts shadow boxing. He then comes down the ramp and into the ring

Dave Penzer:
And his opponent from Nashville, Tennessee, he is making his TNA Wrestling debut...Austin Creed!

Match 1-Singles-Xscape qualifying match

Austin Creed vs Jimmy Rave

Jimmy Rave and Austin Creed lock up in the center of the ring, Creed pushes Rave to the corner and breaks cleanly. The two lock up once again, Rave hits a hip toss on Creed who quickly makes it back to his feet, he locks up with Rave once again. Rave gets the advantage by backing Creed up into the ropes, he then hits a series of chops to Austin's chest! Rave then hits a DDT on Creed! Cover..1...2..kick out. Rave brings Creed to his feet and he wips him across the ring, he hits him with a drop kick. Rave starts stomping on Creed, he brings him to his feet again and wips him into the corner. Rave charges at Creed and he hits a running drop kick! Rave brings Creed to his feet and he throws him into the corner and hits a series of shoulders to the gut of Austin Creed! The crowd start "lets go creed" chants, as Rave hits another shoulder to the gut of Creed who falls down to the mat. Rave drags him to the center of the ring and covers..1..2...kick out! Rave brings Creed to his feet and he starts slapping him around, he then kicks him in the gut and hits a scoop slam. Rave climbs the turnbuckles, he eventually makes it to the top. Creed is down in the middle of the ring, Jimmy Rave comes off with a moonsault and he connects! Cover...1...2...Kick out by Austin Creed! Jimmy Rave starts complaining to the referee, he then covers again...1...2...kick out. Jimmy Rave brings Creed to his feet and hits a series of rights and lefts to the face, he wips him across the ring and hits a back body drop! Rave springs off the ropes and then hits an elbow right to Creed's chest. Jimmy Rave then locks in a boston crab on Creed! Austin Creed is screaming in pain as Rave continues the pressure on the hold, Creed starts to slowly make it to the ropes, but Rave realises this and pulls him back into the middle of the ring! The referee checks on Creed but Austin refuses to give up! Rave puts even more pressure on the boston crab, Austin Creed's hand is up and he is about to tap....but instead he finds a way to turn over onto his back and reverse the hold by kicking Rave off with his legs, Rave falls down to the mat. Creed is in pain, but he slowly makes it to his feet, Jimmy Rave does as well. Finally, both men make it to their feet, Jimmy Rave hits Creed with a right hand, Creed answers with a right of his own, Rave hits another right, but Creed retaliates. Rave then tries for a clothesline but Creed ducks, Rave turns around, Creed kicks him in the gut, springs off the ropes and hits a rolling jumping clothesline! Rave uses the ropes to make it back to his feet, Creed springs off the ropes and connects with a hurricanrana! Creed brings Jimmy Rave to his feet, he kicks him in the gut and connects with a DDT that spikes Rave on his head. He brings Rave back to his feet once again, and he wips him across the ring and tries for a clothesline but Rave ducks, springs off the ropes again and tries for a clothesline but this time Creed ducks, he springs off the ropes and Rave bends down anticipating a back body drop, but instead Creed stops himself and hits a double foot stomp on Jimmy Rave! Creed brings Rave to his feet, he kicks him in the gut and hits a vertical suplex. Austin Creed climbs the turnbuckles and he makes it to the top. Jimmy Rave gets up and jumps up to the top turnbuckle as well! Rave and Creed brawl on the top, Creed gets the advantage and hits Rave with a series of headbutts! Rave falls down to the mat and Creed connects with a shooting star press! Cover...1...2...3

Winner and the last man to advance to the Xscape match at Lockdown: Austin Creed

Mike Tenay:
What a win for the young Austin Creed! Now he has the ultimate opportunity to make a name for himself by winning the Xscape match and becoming the X-Division Title!

Don West: This guy has so much potential Mike, he has a very bright future here in TNA

Lance Hoyt and Chrisy Hemme climb into the ring and attack Austin Creed from behind, Hoyt starts stomping on Creed. Rave gets back to his feet and starts stomping on Creed as well

Mike Tenay:
Oh come on! Now The Rock and Rave Infection are beating down Austin Creed, what is this all about?

Don West: Someone needs to stop this Mike!

Eric Young's theme hits, Eric Young and Kaz run down the ramp and they slide into the ring

Mike Tenay:
Help has arrived! Here comes Eric Young and Kaz!

Kaz kicks Rave in the gut and he throws him over the top rope to the floor, Eric Young wips Hoyt into the ropes and Kaz hits a drop kick on Hoyt that sends him over the top to the floor. Kaz and Eric Young help Austin Creed get back to his feet, and they stand tall in the ring

Mike Tenay:
Eric Young and Kaz just saved Austin Creed from what could have been a horrible beat down!

Don West: The Rock and Rave Infection got what they deserved Mike

Mike Tenay: Lets send it to the back where JB is standing by with LAX!

Backstage:

Jeremy Borash: I am here with Homicide, Hernandez, and Salinas...the LAX! Guys, unfortunately you aren't scheduled to wrestle at Lockdown, so what do you have planned for the PPV this sunday?

Homicide: I cant believe that TNA is going to hold a PPV and the LAX aren't even going to wrestle on it! This is a discrace homes, and we aren't going to let his happen to the best tag team in TNA! We are going to go into Jim Cornette's office and we are going to demand a match at Lockdown homes. Their is no way that we are sitting out another PPV, orale, the LAX are sick and tired of sitting on the sidelines homes, we want action, we want to wrestle! Esto es una vergüenza para todos los de nuestro pueblo! No vamos a permitir que esto suceda! Para vivir y morir en LAX!

Homicide and Salinas leave, Hernandez stays behind

Hernandez:
To live and Die...in LAX!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Check out ECW: Getting on the right track make sure to review and enjoy the show!

Its TNW by Michael1...check it out!

TNE by Sharkboy 3:16, a BTB you don't want to miss, make sure to post a review!

If you are interested in having your BTB advertised here, please PM "chessarmy"

Mike Tenay: Welcome back to iMPACT! everyone!

James Storm's theme hits, the Cowboy comes down the ramp and into the ring

James Storm:
We are only 3 short days away from seeing the match that everyone's been talking about. For those of you who dont remember, a few weeks ago right here on iMPACT! I challenged Abyss to a match that could change his carer forever. My challenge was, if I beat Abyss at Lockdown, Abyss will have to unmask and show the world exactly who he really is. For years Abyss, your identity has been hidden because of that mask, and at Lockdown, that mask is going to come off, and you are going to show the world your ugly face!

The crowd starts "You suck" chants

James Storm:
Shut up! You people can chant all you want, but it isn't going to change a thing! You know, everywhere that I've gone ever since I ussued the challenge...all I've been hearing is 'why James? Why do you want Abyss to unmask?' well I'll tell you why. Because I am sick and tired of Abyss getting all the attention just because he comes out here and ACTS like a monster. Thats right, I said ACTS! I've said this once, but I'm gonna say it again, what the hell kind of monster takes a 2 month break because he has emotional problems? What the hell kind of monster backs down from beating the living hell out of his opponent so he can go to the back and cry like a little baby!? Abyss, you are nothing but a drama queen, and I'm sick and tired of you getting the spotlight here in TNA because of your look! All you do, is come out here to the iMPACT! zone with your little darth vader theme song, wearing a mask that you probably bought from your local dollar store, and yet all these stupid people cheer for you, it makes me sick!

The crowd boo

James Storm:
At Lockdown in 3 days, I'm gonna end this once and for all! I am going to stand in the ring drinkin my beer, and I'm gonna watch you take that mask off. And once you do it, me...along with all these people...we are going to laugh at your face! We are going to point and laugh at how ugly you are Abyss! The bottom line is, at Lockdown, I will beat you in the Six Sides of steel, and you will be forced to take that mask off, and all I'm going to have left to say is sorry about your damn luck...chris!

Abyss' theme hits to a big pop from the crowd, Abyss comes down the ramp and into the ring

Abyss:
Your time for talking is over!

James Storm: no! Screw you! I can talk until the damn sun goes down, I aint gonna stop because you told me to! Chris, their is something you need to know about me. I aint like all the other guys that you've wrestled here in TNA. I'm different, Abyss, unlike all of those guys...I've got something that they dont have, balls! I got the balls to stand up to you Chris, I'm not scared, and I'm ready to take you down. Why wait until Lockdown Chris? I should unmask you...right now!

Storm tries to attack Abyss but The Monster grabs James Storm by the neck and he hits him with a clothesline! Abyss leaves the ring and grabs a table, he brings the table into the ring. The monster sets the table up in the middle of the ring, he brings Storm to his feet, wips him across the ring and hits a black hole slam on Storm that sends him through the table!

Mike Tenay:
Oh my god! Abyss has head enough, he just sent Storm right through that table!

Don West: That was unbelievable Mike, I cant wait to see these two guys battle in the cage at Lockdown this sunday!

Mike Tenay: To the back JB standing by with Kurt Angle!

Backstage:

Jeremy Borash: "I am here with the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle! Kurt, this sunday is the match everyone has been waiting for. This sunday, its you vs Samoa Joe and that TNA World Title is going to be on the line. Will it be Joe's night, or will you once again retain that TNA World Title?

Kurt Angle: What a stupid question!

Jeremy Borash: whats wrong with it?

Kurt Angle: Did you come up with that JB?

Jeremy Borash: Yea

Kurt Angle: Well then your a freakin moron! So your basically asking me if I think Joe is going to beat me, or if I am going to beat him this sunday at Lockdown...

Jeremy Borash: I'm pretty sure thats what the question was Kurt

Kurt Angle: You've got to be kidding me...

Jeremy Borash: I really dont understand whats so bad abou-

Kurt Angle: Ofcourse I think I'm going to beat Joe, and he thinks he is going to beat me! What the hell kind of question is that!? Do you honestly think that question makes sense!? I am an olympic gold medalist, I am the current TNA World Champion, a former 12 time World Champion, a triple crown winner, I have over 10 years of experiance, what does that mean Jeremy?

Jeremy Borash: uhh, does it mean-

Kurt Angle: It means that I am the best wrestler in the world! I am not worried about the match at Lockdown because I've been in this situation before...Joe hasn't. This could be Samoa Joe's last chance to win the World Title, so I know he is going to get nervous and what happens when people get nervous borash? They choke, and thats exactly what Joe is going to do this sunday at Lockdown. Its do or die for him, but for me, its another day at work because I know how it feels to be in big match situations, and at Lockdown I am going to snap Samoa Joe's ankle, and I am going to walk out with my TNA World Title! Their is nothing that is going to stop me from retaining this championship, so Joe better be careful, he better watch out, because at Lockdown he is going to go through hell against me. I know how he likes to wear that cute little T-shirt that says "Joe knows pain" well, at Lockdown he is going to know pain like hes never known it before! Oh its real Joe....its DAMN real!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Check out ECW: Getting on the right track make sure to review and enjoy the show!

Still to come, Christian Cage vs Tomko, the winner gets the advantage for his team in the Lethal Lockdown match!

Mike Tenay: This sunday night in the Tsongas Arena in Lowell Massachusetts its TNA Lockdown, TNA's signature all cage PPV! Lets run down the card!

A graphic for The Rock and Rave Infection vs Kaz and Eric Young appears on screen

Mike Tenay:
The Rock and Rave Infection vs Kaz and Eric Young in a tag team match!

Don West: After The Rock and Rave Infection attacked Kaz and Young a few weeks ago on iMPACT!, the Kaz and Young tag team have been looking for revenge and now they can finally get it, inside the six sides of steel!

A graphic for the 4 way Knockouts match appears

Mike Tenay:
Also, Awesome Kong will defend her TNA Knockout Title against Roxxi Laveaux, Gail Kim, and ODB in a 4 way match!

Don West: 4 women are going to enter the cage, but only one can walk out the TNA Knockout Champion! Will Kong's reign continue, or will a new Knockout take center stage and walk out the TNA Knockout champion?

A graphic for the Xscape match appears on screen

Mike Tenay:
The TNA X-Division Title will be on the line as Jay Lethal defends against Austin Creed, Sonjay Dutt, Petey Williams and Curry Man in an Xscape match!

Don West: 5 men will battle for the ultimate prize, the TNA X-Division Championship! Can Black Machismo retain once again, or will a new champion be crowned at Lockdown?

A graphic for Abyss vs James Storm appears on screen

Mike Tenay:
its Abyss vs James Storm, if Abyss looses he must unmask!

Don West: This could be Abyss' big chance to shut James Storm up once and for all, and keep his mask right where it belongs!

A graphic for The Lethal Lockdown match appears on screen

Mike Tenay:
And then we have the big one, its Team Cage vs Team Tomko in the Lethal Lockdown match!

Don West: Think about all the things Christian Cage had to go through over the past month, it all comes to an end this sunday, when his team of Christian himself, Booker T, Matt Morgan, and Sting take on Tomko, AJ Styles, Robert Roode, and Rhino in Lethal Lockdown! This is going to be a war from start to finish, I cant wait to see it

A graphic for Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe appears on screen

Mike Tenay:
And finally, The TNA World Title is on the line as Kurt Angle defends against Samoa Joe!

Don West: This is easily the best rivalry in pro wrestling today, and this sunday Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe are going to have an epic match that will be remembered for a very long time. Could this be Samoa Joe's chance to finally become the TNA World Champion, or will Kurt Angle once again retain his TNA World Title?

Mike Tenay: TNA Lockdown live this sunday on PPV, dont miss it!

Awesome Kong's theme hits, Kong comes down the ramp with Raisha Saeed

Dave Penzer:
Ladies and gentlemen, TNA iMPACT! continues with the following 6 woman Knockouts tag match, introducing team number 1 first, Awesome Kong and Raisha Saeed!

James Storm's theme hits, Jackie Moore comes down the ramp and into the ring

Dave Penzer:
And finally from Nashville, Tennessee, The Pride of Tennessee Ms. Jackie Moore!

Gail Kim's theme hits, Kim comes down the ramp and into the ring

Dave Penzer:
And their opponents, team number 2 first from Nashville Tennessee...Gail Kim!

ODB's theme hits, ODB comes out of the tunnel and drinks out of her flask, she then makes her way to the ring

Dave Penzer:
And her partner...O...D...B!

Roxxi Laveaux's theme hits, Roxxi comes down the ramp and into the ring

Dave Penzer:
And finally from kongo square...Roxxi Laveaux!

Match 2-Six woman tag

Awesome Kong, Raisha Saeed, and Jackie Moore vs Gail Kim, ODB, and Roxxi Laveaux

Roxxi starts things off with Jackie Moore, they lock up, Jackie backs Roxxi up to the ropes and hits her with a series of chops! Jackie kicks Roxxi in the gut and wips her across the ring, she hits a clothesline! Cover..1..Roxxi kicks out and ♂♂♂s up to her feet! They lock up once again, Roxxi backs Jackie up to the corner and she hits her with a right hand, Roxxi wips Jackie across the ring and Jackie goes back first into the corner across from Roxxi. Laveaux charges at Jackie and nails her with a running drop kick! Jackie falls down to the mat, Roxxi covers..1...2...kick out! Roxxi locks in a headlock on Jackie, Roxxi keeps the headlock locked in, Jackie starts making it to her feet though...she makes it to a knee, and eventually to her feet! Jackie hits a series of elbows to Roxxi's gut, she finally breaks the hold. Jackie springs off the ropes and hits a hard clothesline on Roxxi Laveaux! Jackie drags Roxxi to her corner and tags out to Raisha Saeed, Saeed starts stomping on Roxxi, she brings Roxxi to her feet and kicks her in the gut, she lifts Roxxi up to her shoulders and hits a snake eyes! Roxxi goes face first into the turnbuckles, and she falls down to the mat. Saeed starts stomping on Roxxi, she then locks in an arm bar! Saeed keeps the armbar locked in as Roxxi tries to make it to the ropes, but she is too far. The crowd start "Roxxi" chants as Roxxi Laveaux starts to make it to her feet...Saeed keeps the pressure on the arm of Roxxi, who is starting to gain some momentum, Roxxi starts to slowly make it to her feet again, she makes it to a knee, and eventually back to her feet! Roxxi reverses the arm bar with a hip toss! Saeed quickly gets up but Roxxi nails her with a drop kick! Roxxi tags out to Gail Kim!

Mike Tenay: There is the tag, Gail Kim is now legal!

Don West: Roxxi really needed that tag

Kim jumps into the ring and she nails Saeed with a spear! Jackie tries to get into the ring but Gail Kim grabs her and tosses her over the top rope to the floor, Raisha Saeed gets up and rolls Kim up...1..2...Gail Kim kicks out! Raisha Saed then tags out to Awesome Kong! Kong gets into the ring, Kim gets back to her feet and Kong and Kim stare each other down in the middle of the ring, they start brawling now, Kim hits a right, Kong with a right of her own, finally Awesome Kone hits Gail Kim with a big spinning backfist that sends Kim down to the mat! Kong covers.1..2...kick out! Awesome Kong brings Gail Kim to her feet, she wips her into the corner, Kong charges at her and hits a big splash in the corner! Cover..1...2...kick out! Kong brings Gail Kim to her feet and she hits a series of right hands to the face, Kong then kicks Gail in the gut and lifts her up to her shoulders, Kong then hits a running power slam! Awesome Kong springs off the ropes and hits a splash on Kim! Cover..1...2...kick out! Kong drags Gail Kim to her corner and she tags out to Jackie Moore! Jackie gets into the ring and starts stomping on Gail Kim. She brings Gail to her feet and she wips her into the corner, Jackie charges at her but Kim moves and Jackie goes shoulder first into the steel post! Gail Kim tags out to ODB! ODB gets into the ring and hits a big clothesline on Jackie! ODB starts stomping on Jackie, she brings her to her feet and kicks her in the gut. ODB then sets Jackie up on the top turnbuckle! ODB climbs up to the top as well and the two start brawling on the top turnbuckle, ODB hits some headbutts but Jackie holds on...ODB then gets Jackie in position and she connects with a superplex! Both women are down and they crawl to their corners, ODB tags out to Roxxi Laveax and Jackie tags out to Awesome Kong! Kong gets into the ring, Roxxi does the same and they start brawling in the middle of the ring. Kong gets the advantage though, she kicks Roxxi in the gut, springs off the ropes and hits a clothesline on Roxxi! Kong then drags Roxxi to the middle of the ring, Jackie and Raisha Saeed get into the ring and they try and set up a triple team move but Gail Kim and ODB quickly jump into the ring and break it up, ODB grabs Saeed and she throws her over the top to the floor, Gail Kim throws Jackie over the top to the floor, she lands next to Saeed. Kim and ODB get fired up in the ring, they spring off the ropes and hit double suicide dives on Jackie and Saeed on the outside! In the ring, Kong makes it back to her feet, she brings Roxxi to her feer and hits a right hand, she tries for a clothesline but Roxxi ducks, kicks her in the gut and tries for the voodoo drop but Kong is too big! Kong blocks it and pushes Roxxi into the ropes, Roxxi bounces off and Kong connects with a huge clothesline! Kong drags Roxxi into the middle of the ring, she heads to the top turnbuckle...Kong makes it to the top, and she comes off and connects with a big splash from the top turnbuckle! Cover...1..2...3.

Winners: Awesome Kong, Jackie Moore, and Raisha Saeed

Mike Tenay:
Kong, Jackie, and Saeed get the victory, Roxxi Laveaux was left all alone in the ring with Kong and she did her best to try and get the win

Don West: Your right Mike, she gave it her all but unfortunately she couldn't get the victory. Maybe we can see her get the victory when it really counts, this sunday in the 4 way Knockouts match for the TNA Knockout title!

Mike Tenay: Earlier tonight, LAX wanted to go to Jim Cornette and demand a match at Lockdown, we've gotten word that they are in Jim Cornette's office right now, lets see whats going on.

Jim Cornette's office:

Homicide: Jim! We want a match at Lockdown homes, their is no way that we are getting left off the PPV because of you stupid TNA Management ♂♂♂♂♂♂s!

Jim Cornette: Hold on just a second, so you want to barge into my office and demand a match...and you expect me to give you one? Homicide, unfortunately the card for Lockdown has already been finalized, I cant add any more matches, so it looks like you guys are going to have to miss this PPV

Homicide: No! We aren't going to let you do that Jim! All we want is a match, we dont care who we wrestle, we want to be on the Lockdown PPV homes! Lockdown is one of TNA's biggest PPVs, we dont want to miss it! All we are asking for is a match homes

Jim Cornette: I said I'm sorry Homicide, Hernandez, you guys can't wrestle at Lockdown, the card is already finalized

Hernandez pushes down one of Jim Cornette's desk lamps

Homicide:
Esto no es justo a todos! Usted está dejando que un gran equipo de etiqueta no aparecerá en Bloqueo, usted está loco!

Jim Cornette: Ok thats it! Just so you know, I didn't understand one word of that spanish gibberish that you just said, and also, their was no need for Hernandez over here, to push down that lamp! I just got that today! I understand you guys are frustrated, but their really isn't anything that I can do! How about this guys, since you are going to miss Lockdown, I'll make it up to you. You see, AJ Styles and Tomko, they havn't been defending the TNA World Tag Team Titles that much so I'm going to make them defend those tag titles against....you, the LAX! Right here, next week on iMPACT!, it will be AJ Styles and Tomko vs LAX for the TNA World Tag Team Titles!

Homicide: You know, it sucks that we dont even get to wrestle at Lockdown this sunday, but Jim, you made up for that big time! Next week, the LAX become TNA World Tag Team Champions! Esto es impresionante!!

Interview area:

Jeremy Borash: I am here with The instant classic, Christian Cage. Christian, this sunday at Lockdown, your team of Team Cage will take on Team Tomko in the Lethal Lockdown match, tonight though, if you beat Tomko you get the advantage for your team. What are your thoughts?

Christian Cage: Hold on a second Borash

Sting, Booker T, and Matt Morgan join Christian in the interview area

Christian Cage:
Now we are good. Anyway, tonight alot is on the line in my match against Tomko. If we can get the advantage in the Lethal Lockdown match, we will have an even better chance of winning, and we will have more time to beat the living hell out of all the members of Team Tomko! Tonight though, I get to kick Tomko's ass in the middle of the six sided ring, tonight I get to take home the advantage and get an even easier win against Tomko's team this sunday at Lockdown! All of this started because of Tomko and AJ Styles, they backstabbed me, and they thought they outsmarted me, but they forgot that nobody outsmarts the Instant Classic! Tomko! You want a war? Well you've got one, this sunday at Lockdown your team is going to get dissected piece by piece, and in the end, Team Cage will stand tall! If you don't know...know you know!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Up next, its the main event, Tomko vs Christian Cage

Mike Tenay: Welcome back to iMPACT! its time for the main event, whoever wins this match gets the advantage for Lethal Lockdown this sunday

AJ Styles' theme hits, Tomko comes down the ramp and into the ring.

Dave Penzer:
The following is the TNA iMPACT! featured contest, introducing first...Tomko!

Christian Cage's theme hits, Christian comes down the ramp and into the ring

Dave Penzer:
And his opponent, from Toronto Ontario, The Instant Classic....Christian Cage!

Main Event-Singles-Winner gets advantage in Lethal Lockdown match

Tomko vs Christian Cage

Christian Cage and Tomko lock up, Tomko uses his power advantage and he throws him into the corner, Tomko hits a series of rights and lefts to Christian in the corner. Tomko then hits a series of shoulders to Cage's gut. Tomko backs up, then charges at Christian and nails him with a running splash! Christian Cage falls to the mat and Tomko covers...1..2...kick out! Tomko brings Christian to his feet, he kicks him in the gut and wips him across the ring, he hits him with a huge clothesline! Christian is down and Tomko starts stomping on him, he springs off the ropes and hits an elbow to the chest of Cage! Cover again..1...2...kick out! Tomko grabs Christian's head and he locks in a headlock. Tomko continues the pressure on the headlock as the referee checks on Christian who is fading, he asks if Cage wants to tap but Christian refuses. Tomko applies even more pressure now, and Christian is close to tapping out! Christian Cage looks like he is passed out, so the referee checks on him again...he grabs Cage's arm and lifts it up...it falls once...twice...but it doesnt fall a third time! Christian Cage is still in this match! The fans start "Instant Classic" chants as Christian starts to make it to is feet, he uses the fans to gain more momentum...he makes it to a knee....and finally back to his feet! Christian hits a series of elbows to Tomko's gut and Tomko finally breaks the hold! Christian quickly springs off the ropes and both men hit clotheslines on each other. Both Christian and Tomko are down in the middle of the ring as the ref starts the count...1...2....3....4...5...6...7....8...9...Cage makes it to his feet! Tomko makes it to his feet as well and they exchange punches, Christian gets the advantage though, he hits a series of right hands to Tomko who starts to back up, Christian has Tomko backed up against the ropes, he hits him with some chops to the chest. Christian kicks him in the gut and hits a DDT, he covers..1...2...kick out! Christian Cage heads to the top turnbuckle, he makes it to the top but Tomko quickly gets up and jumps up to the top turnbuckle as well. Both men are brawling on the top turnbuckle, Tomko hits a series of headbutts to Christian Cage but Cage hangs on, Tomko then takes the eyes of Christian and gets him in position...Superplex by Tomko! Both men are down, Tomko crawls for the cover..1...2...Christian Cage kicks out!

Mike Tenay: What a superplex by Tomko!

Don West: He couldn't get the 3 count though Mike, Christian Cage is still in this match!

Tomko starts stomping on Cage, he brings him to his feet and starts slapping him around, Tomko then springs off the ropes and hits a big boot! Tomko grabs Christian and brings him to his feet, he lifts him up to his shoulders and hits a running power slam. Tomko covers...1..2...kick out! Tomko starts arguing to the ref about the count, meanwhile, Christian Cage makes it to his feet, Tomko turns around, and Christian Cage nails him with a clothesline! Cover by Christian..1....2...kick out! Cage brings Tomko to his feet, he wips him across the ring but Tomko hangs on to the ropes, Christian quickly charges at him and hits him with a clothesline that sends Tomko over the top to the floor! Christian leaves the ring as well and brings Tomko to his feet, he then wips him into the guard rail! Christian rolls back into the ring, he starts climbing the turnbuckles. Christian Cage makes it to the top turnbuckle, Tomko makes it to his feet on the outside, and Christian comes off with a cross body on Tomko on the outside!! The fans start "TNA! TNA! TNA!" chants as Tomko and Christian Cage are both down on the floor. The ref starts counting..1...2....3...4...5...6...7..Christian Cage makes it to his feet and he rolls in and out of the ring to break the count, Christian brings Tomko to his feet and he rolls him into the ring. Christian goes back into the ring and covers...1...2...Tomko kicks out! Christian brings Tomko to his feet, he hits him with a series of chops, he then springs off the ropes but Tomko hits him with a spine buster out of nowhere! Tomko backs up to the corner, Christian makes it to his feet and Tomko charges at him, picks him up, and nails him with a running power slam. Tomko brings Christian Cage to his feet and wips him into the corner, Christian hits the turnbuckles but the referee got sandwiched in between Cage and the turnbuckles! The ref falls down to the mat. Tomko grabs Christian and nails him with a low blow. Tomko leaves the ring, grabs a steel chair, and slides back into the ring. He waits for Cage to get up, Christian eventually makes it to his feet and Tomko nails Christian in the head with the steel chair. Tomko goes over to the referee and he wakes him up...1...2....kick out!

Mike Tenay: Christian Cage kicked out! Even after the chair shot by Tomko, Christian still finds a way to stay in this match!

Don West: This is the determination that Christian Cage has Mike, he wants the advantage in the Lethal Lockdown match and honestly, who wouldn't?

Tomko grabs Christian Cage and he brings him to his feet, Tomko wips Christian across the ring and he tries for a big boot but Christian ducks and gets in position for the Electric chair...he hits it! Both men are down in the middle of the ring, Christian crawls toward Tomko and puts one arm on his chest.....1...2...kick out! Christian uses the ropes to make it to his feet, Tomko makes it to his feet as well, they exchange punches, Tomko gets the better of it, he kicks Christian in the gut and tries for a clothesline but Christian ducks and tries for the unprettier, Tomko is able by pushing Christian Cage into the turnbuckles. Christian gets back up, Tomko does as well and they exchange punches again, Christian gets the advantage this time, he kicks Tomko in the gut, springs off the ropes and hits a clothesline. Christian brings Tomko to his feet but Tomko rakes Christian's eyes, he then tries for a clothesline but Christian ducks and goes for the unprettier again! He is just about to hit it until Tomko counters with a backslide...1...2...Tomko quickly puts both feet on the ropes...3!

Winner: Tomko (Team Tomko gets the advantage for Lockdown)

Mike Tenay:
Tomko used the ropes! What a cheap victory!

Don West: Well Mike, a win is a win, and Team Tomko now has the advantage in the Lethal Lockdown match.

Mike Tenay: Tomko gets the victory and he will get the advantage for his team this sunday, now lets send it to JB standing by with Samoa Joe!

Backstage:

Jeremy Borash: Samoa Joe up next you are going to have a final faceoff with Kurt Angle before your epic match with Kurt for the TNA World Title...your thoughts?

Samoa Joe: I'd rather save everything I have to say for the "face-off", so all I have to say is Kurt...Lockdown is 3 days away, I have been training my ass off for this match, I dedicated hours upon hours to condition my body because I know we are going to go through hell this sunday. Kurt, their is only one problem though, only one of us is going to leave the TNA World Champion and because of how ready I am for this match, I know that when that bell rings I am going to have an instant advantage. You want to talk about how you've been in these big matches before well Kurt I have too, and this sunday at Lockdown, this big match is going to be one that you are going to want to forget, because it will be the match where you finally lose that TNA World Championship, and the era of the Samoan Submission Machine will begin!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

The iMPACT! Zone:

Mike Tenay: Its time for the Kurt Angle/Samoa Joe face-off!

Don West: I cant wait for this Mike, its going to be great!

Kurt Angle's theme hits, the World Champion comes down the ramp and into the ring

Samoa Joe's theme hits, Joe comes down the ramp and into the ring. Kurt Angle stands on one side of the table, while Samoa Joe stands on the other. They both grab mics

Kurt Angle:
Joe...everything we have been though, from our first match at Genesis 2007, to the last match we had at Hard Justice, all the violence, the hate, the respect, everything Joe, it all comes to an end this sunday. This could be your last World Title shot...and hits could be the very last Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe match. Some may ask, why state the obvious? Well, because the obvious is what is going to help me get the victory this sunday. Samoa Joe, I know how nervous you are going into this match. The only reason you wanted to train so hard, was because you knew that I was going to kick your ass! You are a nervous reck, and I am going to use that to my advantage.

Samoa Joe: Hold it! I am a nervous reck? Is that what I just heard you say Kurt?

Kurt Angle: Yea I'm pretty sure thats what I just said

Samoa Joe: Let me tell you something, I am not like all the other guys that you have wrestled in your career. You even admitted it yourself, when me and you step into the ring, I take you to the limit, I make you go through hell. The fact is, I didn't train so hard because I'm "nervous" Kurt, I trained because I wanted to insure that I am going to kick your ass this Sunday at Lockdown, and I wanted to make sure that I was ready to make you tap out in the middle of this ring! I dont EVER get nervous Kurt, I dont feel emotion, the only thing that I feel is pain, but unlike you, I know how to deal with it, I know how to use it to my advantage!

Kurt Angle: You use pain to your advantage? Joe, after I put you in the ankle lock, you aren't going to have time to feel pain because you will already be tapping out! Did you forget that I am an olympic gold medalist? Did you forget that I am a 12 time-

Samoa Joe: 12 time World Champion, Olympic gold medalist, so called "best wrestler in the world", we've heard it all before Kurt. And just incase you didn't know...nobody cares!

The crowd pops

Samoa Joe:
What you did in the past doesnt matter! The only thing that matters is what you do now, the only thing that matters is our match at Lockdown in 3 days! You better be ready Kurt, because you have something that I want, that TNA World Heavyweight Championship, and at Lockdown, I am going to take it.

Kurt Angle: You know what Joe? You can talk all you want, hell, both of us can talk all we want, but it isn't going to change a damn thing. If the only thing that matters is our match at Lockdown, then how about we end this without beating the hell out of each other, because I know you want me to be 100% at Lockdown, and I want the same from you...so Joe, lets save our energy for Lockdown, because once that bell rings, we can let it all out. We can beat the living hell out of each other! And then and only then, one man will stand tall, one man will leave the cage as the TNA World Champion.

Kurt Angle extends his hand over to Samoa Joe, Joe shakes it.

Mike Tenay:
These two men are going to destroy each other this Sunday at Lockdown, I can't wait to see it!

Don West: Its going to be a classic, possibly TNA's best match ever

Mike Tenay: Ladies and gentlemen, it will be Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe for the TNA World Title at Lockdown, along with Team Cage vs Team Tomko in the Lethal Lockdown match, and much more! This is going to be an epic PPV event, you can't miss it! We'll see you sunday!