TNA: Total Nonstop Action

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
TNAwrestling.com Preview for October 18th iMPACT!

---Kurt Angle is invoking his rematch privilege this week in iMPACT’s main event.

---James Mitchell has told Jeremy Borash that TNA is about to face a new wave in wrestling.

---After the screw job by Matt Morgan, Samoa Joe and Juinor Fatu face Matt Morgan and Christian Cage in tag team action with No Disqualification.

---Jay Lethal requested a rematch from Jim Cornette. Cornette will give his answer this Thursday at 9pm!

---Gail Kim squares off against Christy Hemme in the newly crowned champions very first title defense.

---And last but certainly not least, after the devastation of the Steiners at Bound For Glory, LAX seeks to rain revenge on Team 3D. Will we see the Steiners this Thursday or is Team 3D not going to have to watch their backs?

JHar888

Reaction score
Looks like an OK preview, but with you as a first time booker, I don't know what to expect. Anyway, good job so far. :)

Reaction score
^Actually not my first BTB. I had one about a month or so ago called H2X. I couldn't keep up with it cause of school. So I decided to stay with one and keep it active.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Oh, I remember. Anyway, bring on the first show. :) I'll be reading and reviewing.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I've just checked this one, sorry if I am late but this BTB is good so far. Nice backstory and good to see AJ once again on the top, I can't wait to see some fueds between Angle/Styles or maybe Cage/Styles.... I am going to check out your first show and if I forgot... Feel free to pm me :D

Cheap Plug: My Overheat Preview is up! Check it out on my HEW BTB....

Reaction score
Due to some personal problems (Homecoming Dance lol) TNA iMPACT will be posted next Thursday on the 25th instead. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reaction score
Sorry guys for the major delays in show postings! My comp has been acting weird and I just got it back from my dad who fixed it. So I PROMISE that I will post the first show by the end of this weekend

Reaction score
10/25/07 Thursday Night iMPACT

*Explosive Red and White fireworks and pyrotechnics shoot off from the ramp and down to the ring as iMPACT goes on air. The camera pans the sold out crowd as the iMPACT music begins to play.*

Tenay:
“Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first iMPACT after the biggest TNA Pay-Per View event of the year, Bound For Glory! This is Mike Tenay with my broadcast partner, Don West.â€￾

West: “That’s right Mike and what a Pay-Per View it was! Every single TNA title changed hands! And it was spectacular! I can’t wait to see what unfolds tonight!â€￾

*Kurt Angles music begins to play.*

Tenay: “And now Don, we have the former TNA World Champion, Kurt Angle, who must not be very happy after what happened last night.â€￾

*A replay of AJ Styles nailing the Styles Clash on Kurt Angle and pinning him for the TNA World Championship.*

Angle: “Cut the music! Cut the god damn music!â€￾

West: “Aw man! Kurt does not sound happy at all!â€￾

Angle: “As most of you may notice there is something different about me. But to those of you who aren’t as smart as the rest of us…I did lose my TNA title last night.â€￾

*The crowd cheers and begins into an “AJâ€￾ chant.*

Angle: “Shut the hell up! That little punk got lucky! I already beat Sting in a match and the twerp snuck up on me! I wasn’t ready! But according to TNA’s rules! I’m allowed to invoke my rematch. And that’s exactly what I’m going to do tonight! I want AJ Styles for MY TNA Title!â€￾

*Angle drops the microphone and walks back the ramp and exits head backstage.*

Tenay: “Looks like our main event is set! Kurt Angle versus AJ Styles for the TNA World Championship! And for our opening debut we have Gail Kim defending her title against Christy Hemme!â€￾

*Christy Hemmes music starts to play as a mixed reaction comes from the crowd.*

Penzer: “Ladies and gentleman, for your open match-up, it is a TNA Knockouts match and is for the TNA Womens Championship. Introducing the challenger, being accompanied to the ring by Lance Hoyt...Christy Hemme!â€￾

*Hemme and Hoyt make their way down the ring as Hoyt stays on the outside of the ring as Hemme enters the ring. Then Gail Kims music plays and the crowd gives a very positive reaction.*

Penzer: “And introducing next, she is your new TNA Womens Championship…Gail Kim!â€￾

*Kim holds her title high in the air as she walks down the ramp. She hands referee Rudy Charles her belt as she slides into the ring.*

The match begins with Hemme nailing a knee to the gut of Gail Kim. Hemme set up for a DDT but Kim reverses it into a suplex followed by a pin…1…Hemme kicks out and rolls to the outside of the ring as Hoyt begins to comfort her. Kim runs off the ropes and dives through the middle and top rope nailing Hemme and Hoyt knocking them both down.

Tenay: “Did you see that? What a move by Gail Kim!â€￾

West: “Gail Kim just launched herself through the ropes and landed on Lance Hoyt and Christy Hemme!â€￾

Kim and Hemme get back in the ring with Hemme in a corner and Kim kicking her in the stomach. Kim runs back and goes for a spear but Hemme slides out of the way and rolls up Kim for a pin…1…2…Kim kicks out as both women slowly make their ways to their feet. Kim then delivers some nasty chops to Hemmes chest. Kim then lefts Hemme up and nails a backbreaker. Kim heads to the top ropes and nails an elbow followed by a pin…1…2…Hemme gets her elbow up just in time. Kim pulls Hemme to her feet and nails a few more chops until Hemme blocks one and nails a spinning heel kick followed by a pin…1…2…Kim kicks out and both women quickly jump to their feet. They circle around until Hemme goes for spear but Kim dodges and delivers a toehold drop followed by an arm bar submission. The ref asks Hemme if she gives with the repeated answer of “NO!â€￾ Finally after about 15 more seconds Hemme taps out giving Gail Kim her first successful title defense. The referee hands Kim her belt and she raises it, getting a positive reaction from the crowd. As Kim was celebrating in the ring, Awesome Kong ran down and slid into the ring behind Kim. Kim turns around and gets nail with a clothesline. Kong stands over Kim holding the Womens Title above her head.

Tenay: “I think Awesome Kong just sent a powerful message to Gail Kim!â€￾

West: “After Gail’s match with Christy Hemme, Kong had to deliver that devastating clothesline that knocked out Gail Kim!â€￾

*Commercial Break*

Tenay: “Welcome back to Thursay Night iMPACT! I’m Mike Tenay along ringside with broadcasting partner, Don West. Don.â€￾

West: “Thanks Mike we have already had one successful title defense earlier tonight, but will AJ Styles be able to do the same?â€￾

*Judas Mesias’ music plays and Abyss and Judas Mesias walk out with James Mitchell right behind them.*

Tenay: “Here comes the new Tag Team Champions who won the titles last Sunday at Bound For Glory.â€￾

*Replay shows Judas Mesias nailing the Straight to Hell to Adam “Pacmanâ€￾ Jones, then pinning him for the win.*

Mitchell: “Ladies and Gentleman. Please bask in the final hours of light. For you have limited time until a new face in professional wrestling will be unleashed. And at the head of the snake shall be the TNA Tag Team Champions Judas Mesias and Abyss!â€￾

*The crowd boos.*

Mitchell: “You see, over the past week or so we made you think that Judas destroyed Abyss. We made you think that Abyss wanted revenge. But you are all wrong! That was the start of this new era. The era of Control Denied, And if you think that only Judas and Abyss were behind our plan, your wrong again. We have others who aid us in our takeover…Let me introduce to you, the remaining members of Control Denied. Raven, Black Reign and Havok!â€￾

*Raven, Black Reign, and Havok make their way down the ramp and enter the ring.*

Mitchell: “The new era has begun! And all shall fear…â€￾

*The arena goes pitch black and back to normal with the ring left empty.*

Tenay: “What a shocking announcement by James Mitchell! With him managing the group now called Control Denied, TNA better watch out!â€￾

*Christian Cages themes plays and boos erupt from the crowd while both Matt Morgan and Cage walk down the ramp with their chins high.*

Penzer: “Ladies and Gentleman, the following is the first part of our two main events. It is scheduled for one-fall and will be under No Disqualification rules. Introducing first, the team of Christian Cage and Matt Morgan!â€￾

*Cage and Morgan enter the ring and taunt the crowd and begin pointing at the opposite tunnel waiting for the arrival of their opponents. Samoa Joes music plays as the crowd goes crazy with cheers and whistles of all sorts. Joe and Junior Fatu walk out onto the ramp and do a little Samoan dance and then both run down the ring*

Without an introduction Joe and Fatu slide into the ring and begin battling it out! Faut takes on Cage as Joe takes on Morgan. Morgan grabs Joe by the head and throws him over the top rope and closely follows behind. On the other hand Cage is having a bit of difficulty with Fatu after Fatu just delivered a series of chops and irish whips him and nails a nice body block. Cage quickly rolls out of the ring where Joe is just getting up but, unbeknownst to Morgan or Cage, has a steel chair in hand. Joe turns around and nails a blow to the head of Morgan. Morgan takes a few steps back grabbing his head and charges at Joe. Joe sidesteps and nails another shot to Morgan’s back, brining him to his knees. Joe gets ready for another shot to the head but Cage grabs a street sign and nails Joe in the back. Fatu elbows Cage in the back just in time before Cage gets another hit off. Fatu grabs Cage and irish whips him into the steel steps. Fatu turns around to check on Joe but gets a devastating boot to the face from Matt Morgan. Morgan grabs Joe and throws him back into the ring and goes for a cover…1…2…Joe kicks out as Cage slides into the ring with a chair. Morgan picks and Joe and holds him with his arms behind his back leaving him defenseless to Cage. Cage nails a nasty blow to Joes head.

Tenay: “Oh my God! What a terrible blow to the head of The Samoan Submission Machine, Samoe Joe!â€￾

West:
“That has to end this match! There’s no getting up from that shot! The team of Christian Cage and Matt Morgan is just too powerful for Fatu and Samoa Joe!â€￾

Joe falls lifeless to the ground, as Cage goes for the pin…1…2…The pin gets broken up from a huge splash from Fatu who dived out of nowhere from the top rope nailing both Cage and Morgan and saving his tag team partner from losing the match. Fatu puts his arm over the body of Morgan…1…2…Morgan kicks out.

Tenay: “There’s not way any of these four men could still be moving!â€￾

Cage rolls out of the ring as the other three men make their way to their feet. Cage starts looking under the ring apron and begins pulling out a table. Fatu and Joe both irish with Morgan against the rope and nails for a double team suplex. Cage slides the table into the ring and Joe and Fatu begin to stomp on Cage. Morgan stands up and grabs Joe by the neck and throws him back and begins beating on him. Fatu turns around to help Joe but gets a steel chair to the back from Cage. Fatu drops to his knees as Morgan clothesline Joe over the top rope and jumps after him. Cage climbs to the top rope with the steel chair in hand. Cage leaps, throws the chair in front of him and nails a dropkick to the chair which connects to Fatu’s back. Fatu flops forward and out of the ring. Cage begins to set up the table in the ring. Morgan grabs Joe and throws him over the crowd barrier and begins tossing him around in the crowd. Cage finished getting the table set up, turns around and gets a kick from Fatu. Cage spins around and Fatu grabs him and nails Cage with a powerbomb through the table. Fatu slowly lifts up Cage’s leg…1…2…3!

Penzer: “Here are your winners, Junior Fatu and Samoe Joe!â€￾

Morgan hears the bell, turns and charges at the ring. He slides in the delivers punch after punch to Fatu, followed by a powerful chokeslam leaving Fatu laying and grasping at his back.

Tenay: “What a gruesome match we just witnessed here Don! We thought Cage and Morgan had the win after that dropkick from Cage and Morgan was taking care of Samoa Joe outside the ring. But Fatu picked up the win after the powerbomb through the table!â€￾

West: “Fatu thought he was safe during his celebration, but Matt Morgan ran in and delivered that powerful chokeslam.â€￾

Tenay: “Ladies and Gentleman, last Sunday night at Bound For Glory it was Team 3D versus the The Steiner Brothers in a Tables match. I send you backstage to Crystal standing by with Team 3D.â€￾

Crystal: “Thank you Mike, I’m here backstage with the winners of the Tables match from Bound For Glory…Team 3D!â€￾

*Brother Ray and D-Von walked onto screen and immediately took the microphone away from Crystal.*

Ray: “Listen here babs. Last Sunday, we crippled those old farts…wait…better yet…we DESTROYED them! You won’t see The Steiners around here ever again! We have taken care of that one obstacle from us regaining out Tag Team gold. So Judas Mesias & Abyss. You better watch your backs cause Team 3D is coming!â€￾

D-Von: “TESTIFY!!!â€￾

*â€￾OHHH YEAH!â€￾ starts of the anthem of “Black Machismoâ€￾ Jay Lethal as Lethal walks out of the tunnel.*

Penzer:
“Ladies and Gentleman, the following triple threat match is scheduled for one-fall! Making his way to the ring, he is the former X-Division Champion ‘Black Machismo’ Jay Lethal!â€￾

*A new and unheard theme begins to play and to a surprise to all the fans out walks Sonjay Dutt.*

Tenay: “Is that…Sonjay Dutt?â€￾

West: “I believe it is Mike! I was talking with him earlier backstage and he said he tired of living in the shadow of ‘Black Machismo’ Jay Lethal and that ‘The Playa From Himalaya’ is back!â€￾

Dutt walks down the ramp but by the time he gets to the bottom he gets nailed in the back of the head by Christopher Daniels’ X-Division belt. Dutt falls forward grabbing at his head. Daniels slides into the ring triggering the bell. Lethal lands a couple punches but Daniels pushes Lethal back and delivers a dropkick knocking Lethal out of the ring. Lethal is now outside the ring and stands up, as Daniels just jumped off the top turnbuckle into a shooting star press, landing on Lethal and knocking both men down.

Tenay: “What a move my The Fallen Angel! Who will win this X-Division match? Find out when we return!â€￾

*Commercial Break*

Tenay: “Welcome back to iMPACT folks! What happened during the commercial break was Sonjay Dutt was able to regain focus and drag The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels into the ring for a pin but was broken up by Lethal who was double-teamed by Daniels and Dutt. And now in the ring we have Dutt and Daniels going at it!â€￾

Dutt goes for low kick but Daniels jumps over and nails a spinning heel kick, flying Dutt backwards. Daniels goes to stomp on Dutt but Lethal grabs Daniels and goes for a roll-up…1…2…Daniels was able to flip out and reverse into a pin…1…2…Dutt nails a baseball slide to Daniels back breaking up the three count.

West: “That’s one of the things you got to worry about in a Triple Threat match. You can never take your eyes off of your back.â€￾

Daniels rolls over as Lethal and Dutt both lift him up and irish whip him. Daniels recoils off the ropes, ducks under the double clothesline attack from Lethal and Dutt, turns around and nails a kick to the jaw of Dutt as Lethal grabs Daniels leg. Daniels spins around and connected his free foot to the jaw of Lethal followed by a cover…1…2…Lethal kicks out. Daniels gets frustrated and pulls Lethal to his feet by his hair and delivers a few chops to the chest. Daniels wraps his arm around the neck of Lethal and nails a snap suplex. Daniels taunts the crowd and turns around only to get a missile dropkick from Dutt who just jumped off the top rope.

Tenay: “Where did Sonjay Dutt come from? He just flew across the ring and hit that precise dropkick!â€￾

West:
“He just flew out of nowhere and nailed Daniels! I’m glad that Sonjay Dutt says he’s back!â€￾

Dutt slowly extends his arm and lays it across Daniels chest…1…2…Lethal grabs Dutt and tosses him out of the ring. Lethal turns around only to get rolled up by Daniels…1…2…3! Daniels quickly rolls out of the ring while the referee. Dutt heads over to the announce table and grabs a microphone.

Dutt: “Jay Lethal! You’ve had your chance! Now it’s my turn! I’m going to get a shot at the X-Division Title and become the new X-Division Champion!â€￾

Daniels: “Woah woah woah! What do you think your doing Sonjay? Just blatantly saying your going to get a shot at my title? With out even earning it?â€￾

Dutt: “You need to shut your mouth! Or I’ll make you!â€￾

*Daniels drops his microphone and begins heading back down the ramp.*

Cornette: “Hold it! Hold it! Hold it! You two aren’t fighting each other again tonight. And Sonjay…you are not having your title shot next week. Instead, next week it will be Sonjay Dutt versus Black Machismo Jay Lethal in a number one contenders match for the X-Division title!â€￾

Tenay: “Did you hear that? What a match made by TNA Management Jim Cornette! Next week on iMPACT it’ll be The Original Playa From Himalaya Sonjay Dutt versus Black Machismo Jay Lethal in a Number One Contenders Match for the X-Division title!â€￾

West: “I can’t wait for that match!â€￾

Tenay: “Welcome TNA fans to Thursday night iMPACT, what already happened tonight was quite suprising. We had Kurt Angle demand a rematch later on tonight not knowing if AJ Styles will accept his offer or not.â€￾

West: “Not only that Mike but TNA Womens Champion, Gail Kim, had her first title defense against Christy Hemmer and was able to come out on top!â€￾

Tenay: “This is true. But Gail Kims celebration would be cut short when Awesome Kong attacked Gail with a devestating clothesline.â€￾

*A replay of Awesome Kong delivering a clothesline to Gail Kim play on the screens.*

Tenay: “And now ladies and gentleman, we have our next match1 It’ll be Jimmy Rave vs. Shark Boy!â€￾

*Shark Boys music plays and the crowd gives a huge positive reaction. Shark Boy feeds off the energy and runs into the ring and waits for his opponent.*

Penzer: “Ladies and gentleman, the following match is scheduled for one-fall. Already in the ring…Shark Boy!â€￾

*Jimmy Raves music hits.*

Tenay: “This is the guy you might want to keep your eye out for Don. Ever since he return to TNA he has been on a role with his tag team partner Lance Hoyt!â€￾

The match begins. Rave stares at Shark Boy, as Shark Boy stares back. Rave rushes toward Shark Boy, and grabs his arm. He hits a Irish whip on Shark Boy, forcing him into a turnbuckle. Shark Boy wobbles in grogginess, as Rave begins running toward him. Rave then hits a running tornado DDT, causing Shark Boy to land flat on his head, face first. Cover by Rave, and Referee Andrew Thomas rushes to the mat to count...1…2…shoulder up by Shark Boy! Rave gets up, and takes Shark Boy with him. He begins hitting a series of chops, followed by another Irish whip into the turnbuckle. Shark Boy lands hard, and Rave comes to clothesline him. As Rave attempts a heavy offensive blow, Shark Boy lifts his boot up, kicking Rave right in the face. Rave turns around, but gets hit by a flying axe handle from Shark Boy, who skies off the turnbuckle! Rave gets up to his knees, but is taken down shortly after by a buzzsaw kick from Shark Boy. Shark Boy runs immediately to the cover...1… 2… shoulder by Jimmy Rave, just before Andrew Thomas' hand hits the mat a third time. Rave gets up, as soon as he kicks out. Shark Boy does the same, but gets taken down by Rave, who hits a spinning wheel kick! Shark Boy gets up, as Rave makes his way up to the turnbuckle. Shark Boy charges Rave, but ends up getting kicked in the face! He stumbles backwards, and then gets hit by a Hurricanrana by Rave! Andrew Thomas begins counting...1…2…kick out by Shark Boy! Although Shark Boy kicks out, he remains in the position as if he is being locked in a bridge pinfall, but to where he's pinning Rave…1…Shark Boy gets rolled over…1… Shark Boy reverses and rolls Rave over...1…2…Rave rolls Shark Boy over...1…Rave then ignores the pinfall, and locks in a single leg Boston crab, mixed with a heel hook and an Ankle Lock! Shark Boy tries to escape, but he fails. He tries again, but Rave's submission move seems to be too much for him. It is then, that Shark Boy miraculously grabs the rope, causing Rave to break up the hold! Rave gets up and yells at Referee Andrew Thomas, and grabs a hold of Shark Boy. However, Shark Boy uses his elbow to fight Rave off. After Rave stumbles back in grogginess, Shark Boy begins to run the ropes! He comes back, and hits a dropkick on Rave! Rave falls to the ground, as Shark Boy gets back up. He seems to have noticed that this is his chance for victory. He climbs up the turnbuckle, but out comes Jimmy Rave's tag team partner, Lance Hoyt! Hoyt acts as if he is trying to get in the ring, causing Andrew Thomas to be distracted. Shark Boy watches from the top rope, but doesn't notice Christy Hemme, who is up on the apron, closest to the ring post that Shark Boy is on! Hemme pulls Shark Boy's leg, forcing him to slip, landing directly on his balls! Shark Boy manages to hang onto the turnbuckle, as Hemme walks down the ramp. Rave then hits a Corkscrew Neckbreaker on Shark Boy who rests on the turnbuckle! Cover by Rave...1...2...3!

Tenay: “What a fight between Rave and Shark Boy!â€￾

West: “That it was Mike! But Rave wouldn’t have picked up that win if it wasn’t for Lance Hoyt and Christy Hemme...â€￾

*Commercial Break*

Penzer:
“Ladies and Gentleman the following match is a tag team match scheduled for one-fall. Making their way to the ring, the team of Brother Devon and Brother Ray…Team 3D!â€￾

*The crowd boos as 3D makes their ways to the ring.*

Team 3-D starts off the match by deciding who will start off. Devon ends up starting off, against Homicide. They stare down, and begin circling the ring, just before they lock arms. Both competitors are using their strength to find a way of making an early break here. After a while, Homicide locks Devon in with a headlock. Devon hits a few elbows to Homicide's rubs, but Homicide ignores. He successfully hits a bulldog. Cover by Homicide...1...2...shoulder up by Devon! Homicide stomps Devon just once, then heads to Hernandez. He tags him in. Hernandez walks quickly toward Devon, and kicks him in the mid section. No matter for Devon, for he just elbows Hernandez right in the stomach. Hernandez bends over, and Devon pulls his arm up, and puts his leg over Hernandez's head. He attempts an Overdrive, but Hernandez reverses it into a backdrop! Cover by Hernandez...1...Ray breaks up the pinfall, by booting Hernandez's back.

Tenay:
“Look at Brother Ray trying to cheat his way out of losing by saving his partner Devon!â€￾

Hernandez gets up immediately after, and holds onto Devon's arm tightly. He begins hitting Devon with a series of chops, then Irish whips him into one of six corners. There, Devon is charged by Hernandez, but Hernandez gets hit by Brother Devon's boot. Devon then gets up on the turnbuckle to where he's sitting on the top turnbuckle and he's feet are on the second turnbuckle. Hernandez turns around, but gets hit by a flying axe handle from Devon! Devon its the ground, and as does Hernandez. After a while, Devon tags his brother in. Ray gets in the ring, and hits a few forearms to Hernandez's back. Devon tries to hit an axe handle, but Hernandez hits his stomach. Brother Ray bends over, and gets hit by a reverse swinging neckbreaker from Hernandez! Hernandez rushes to the cover, without any hesitation...1...2...shoulder up by Ray! Frustrated, Hernandez gets up. He brings Ray with him, then tags in Homicide. Hernandez holds Ray, as Homicide climbs up the turnbuckle. Homicide jumps off, hitting a missile dropkick off the top rope! Ray rolls over in the ring, but gets hit by a few kicks from Homicide. It is then, that Brother Devon gets into the ring. Homicide charges him, but Devon flips Homicide outside the ring! Hernandez gets in, and attempts a clothesline on Devon, but Devon ducks! Hernandez turns around, and gets hit by a 3-D! Homicide gets up, and Brother Devon gets out of the ring. They begin brawling, as Ray looks to be ready to pin Hernandez. Suddenly, The Steiner Brother's music hits the PA System! Devon stares over to the entrance tunnel, as he continues to hammer away at Homicide. Devon gets up, before he pins Hernandez, and stares. He signals "bring it" to the direction of the entrance tunnel. Ray gets frustrated, but little does he know that Hernandez is about to roll him up for a schoolboy...1...2...3!

Tenay: “LAX won! LAX defeated Team 3D who destroyed the Steiners at Bound For Glory! After the distraction of the Steiners Entrance Music playing loudly but no Steiners are in sight!â€￾

West: “Team 3D took their eyes off the match and worried too much about The Steiners, costing them the match!â€￾

Tenay:
“Folks, we’ll head to a commercial break. But when we return it will be AJ Styles defending his TNA World Championship against former Champion, Kurt Angle! When we return!â€￾

*Commercial Break*

Tenay: “Ladies and Gentleman I thank you again for joining us here on Thursday Night iMPACT and now is the match we have been waiting for! Possible one of the biggest matches on iMPACT! AJ Styles defends his TNA World Title against The Former Champion, Kurt Angle.â€￾

Penzer: “Ladies and Gentleman, the following match is your main event match-up for the night. It is scheduled for one-fall and is for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at two-hundred and fifty pounds, he is Professional Wrestlings Only Olympic Gold Medalist…Kurt Angle!â€￾

*Angles music hits and Kurt and Karen enter through the tunnel than the normal entrance.*

Angle: “Cut the music! Cut the music damnit! Listen…â€￾

*Angle steps into the ring with Karen closely behind.*

Angle: “I just want to let you all know that I’m ready to compete, but first I want to give a message…A message to Sting, for costing me my title at Bound For Glory! If it wasn’t for him AJ Styles wouldn’t have pinned me and won my title!â€￾

Tenay: “Oh that’s just plain selfish right there Don!â€￾

West: “And he never misses a beat Mike! He always calls it, HIS title.â€￾

Angle: “Now before this match gets underway I want Sting to know that if he tries anything funny tonight…He’s going to pay BIG TIME!â€￾

*A video clip of a scorpion crawling through the desert plays on the screens*

Angle: “See! That’s the shit I’m talking about! I’m tired of your hiding and your games Sting!â€￾

*The lights throughout the arena flash off then on and suddenly there are about ten hooded men surrounding the ring.*

Angle:
“Sting! You son of a bitch! I’m going to-â€￾

*AJ Styles music plays.*

Penzer: “And introducing his opponent, weighing in tonight at two-hundred and fifteen pounds, from Gainsville, Georgia, he is the TNA World Champion…AJ Stlyes!â€￾

*Styles walks down the ramp, doing his usual routine and when he gets to the ring he bumps into one of the hooded men. The hooded man’s cloak just fell down like nobody was underneath it.*

The match starts and Angle goes for a quick grapple, but Styles dodged wrapped around from behind, sweeping his foot and going for a quick cover…1...Angle kicks out with force and both men jump to their feet. Styles nails a dropkick to Angles shins, dropping Angle flat on his face. Styles follows up with an arm-bar submission. Angle rolls over and lays on top of Styles…1…2…Styles grabs the ropes and the ref breaks the two up. Styles slides outside the ring as Angle stands up in the ring. While Styles is outside, he is confronted my Karen who distracted him long enough for Kurt to nail a blow to the head from behind. Angle grabs Styles and throws him back into the ring. Angle slides into the ring and waits for Styles to get up. Style makes his way to his feet, with his back turned to Angle. Angle goes for the Olympic Slam but Styles was able to counter and reverse the move into a reverse DDT.

Tenay: “Angle was going to for that Olympic Slam but Styles was able to counter it into a reverse DDT!â€￾

West: “Now the tides have turned in favor of the Champion AJ Styles.â€￾

Styles quickly gets up and jumps to the top rope, and as Angle regained balance, Styles jumped with a moonsault and connected with sniper precision onto Angle followed by a pin...1…2…Angle kicked out! Styles looks a bit frustrated but pulls up Angle to his feet and nails a knee to Angles forehead. Angle stumbles back into a corner and Styles recoils himself off the opposite ropes and nails a missile dropkick to Angles mid-section. Angle falls forward and Styles goes for another cover…1…2…Karen distracts Styles once again by walking up the stairs but not entering the ring. Styles stands up and begins walking toward Karen, who is distracting the referee as well. With the refs back turned angle takes advantage of this opportunity and nails a low blow to Styles, and then locks in the Ankle Lock. Styles is so close to tapping but one of the hooded men begins to grab Karen and take her up the ramp against her will. Angle turns to see, lets go of the hold and begins to chase after Karen, but the other hooded men begin to stop Angle. The ref begins the 10 count…1…Angle fight off the men, yelling for Karen and she is carried away…2…Styles slowly stands up and watches what is happening. Karen is let go at the top of the ramp…3…she runs back down the ramp a trap door opens up and she falls through and the door closes again…4…Angle gets even more furious as he still tries to fight off these hooded men…5…Styles still watches in shock and awe…6…The hooded man at the top of the ramp, who carried Karen, slowly raises his hand in the air and flames raise behind him…7…Angle finally makes his way halfway up the ramp before he trips as more and more hooded men come out of the stands and from the tunnels holding down Angle…8…

Tenay: “What am I seeing here Don? Who are these hooded men and where is Karen Angle?â€￾

West: “I have no idea Mike! This is freakin’ me out!â€￾

Angle beings yelling even more and flailing around trying to reach the man with his arms raised…9…Angle throws off the men holding him and runs up and spears the man but it is nothing but cloth and then Angle lands in the fire while wrapped up in the cloak of the man…10! Angle beings tossing and turning to try and escape but the fire has caught a hold of the cloak and begins to burn Angle. Finally Styles runs through the men and helps Angle out. Styles take the burning cloak off of Angle as the look to the other side to see a similar hooded figure raising his hands.

Tenay:
“Who are these men? And what could it mean for TNA and Kurt Angle?â€￾

*End Show*

connorten

Reaction score
Holy crap! That is a pretty good show I would say.

BM: Team 3D VS. LAX
BP: I think I will go with the James Mitchell one, but they all weren't that great.

It is pretty obvious who the hooded guys are, but still can't wait till next week.

Reaction score
Best Match: Shark Boy vs Jimmy Rave

Worst Match: Gail Kim vs Shark Boy

Best Angle: James Mitchell Promo, it was really good

Worst Angle: N/A

Additional Thoughts: Great show man! I am really looking forward to seeing who those hooded men are, I honestly got no clue! You did a great job with the X-Division storyline as well, I hope Jay Lethal beats Dutt next week and becomes number 1 contender. Overall a very good show, keep it up!

Overall: A-

-TJ-

BM- I'd say LAX vs. 3D

WM- N/A

BP- Mitchell Promo was good

WP- N/A

AC- Great Show. ECW, Unleashed's First Show is up incase you wanted to reveiw it. I think you have something here. I have a few guess's on the hooded men..........

Rate- 9.0