TNA: Total Nonstop Action

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score

logo_med2.jpg

TNA: Bound For Glory Results
This BTB takes place after Bound For Glory. With some problems backstage there was a major re-arrangement in the Bound For Glory Schedule. With Tomko missing his flight to Atlanta from Japan AJ Styles was pulled from the Tag-Team Championship match and put into the TNA Fight For The Right Match and won, later on that night checking in his chance for a title shot after Kurt Angle successfully defeated Sting, Styles took a chance and won the World Title. So now that Team Pacman had no opponents they issued an open challenge to any two wrestlers who wanted to challenge them for the Tag Team Gold. Their challengers were the very surprising team of Judas Mesias and Abyss. With Pacman Jones getting injured during the match and Ron Killings left bloody in the middle of the ring, TNA crowned their new Tag Team Champions: Judas Mesias & Abyss. "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal was not as successful that night. He lost his X-Division Title to the "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels after Sonjay Dutt turned on Lethal knocking him out and letting Daniels to pick up the win. But Daniels was the only successful member of Triple X after an excruciating Ultimate X match and losing to The Latin American Exchange. And finally, the match of revenge. Samoa Joe versus Christian Cage with the seven foot tall Matt Morgan as the special enforcer. The crowd was behind Joe one-hundred percent during the match but the mood was suddenly crushed when Joe had Cage in the Rear Naked Choke but then Matt Morgan stomped on Joe and delivered a brutal chokeslam letting Cage pick up the easy win. Not only did all three original TNA titles change hands but TNA also crowned their first ever Women's Champion, Gail Kim. Kim nailed a dropkick off the top rope to Ms. Brooks and quickly followed up with a pin. And then TNA fans could not wait that these two legend tag teams face each other off in one of the most brutal Tables Match. But unfortunately to the fans, Team 3D picked up the win after nailing the 3D to Rick Steiner through a table and then continued the assault on both Steiners with a barrage of steel chair hits, one which was wrapped in barbed wire, leaving the Steiners to be taken out of the iMPACT zone on stretchers.

Champions:
champsbannerbc4.png

TNA World Champion: AJ Styles
TNA Tag Team Champions: Judas Mesias & Abyss
X-Division Champion: Christopher Daniels
Womens Champion: Gail Kim

Roster
Abyss7.jpg
AJ_Styles7.jpg
Alex_Shelley18.jpg
BG_James4.jpg
Black_Reign2.jpg
Chris_Sabin.jpg
Chris_Harris.jpg
Christian_Cage6.jpg
Chris_Daniels16.jpg
Christy_Hemme20.jpg

Elix_Skipper4.jpg
Eric_Young2.jpg
Gail_Kim8.jpg
Johnny_Devine3.jpg
Hernandez4.jpg
Homicide8.jpg
Jackie_Moore.jpg
James_Mitchell.jpg
James_Storm3.jpg
Jay_Lethal2.jpg

Jeff_Jarrett13.jpg
Jim_Cornette2.jpg
JudasMesias.jpg
Rikishi2.jpg
Kazarian2.jpg

Karen_Angle2.jpg
Kevin_Nash.jpg
Kip_James.jpg
Kurt_Angle11.jpg
Lance_Hoyt.jpg
Matt_Morgan3.jpg
Tracy_Brookshaw4.jpg
Petey_Williams5.jpg
Raven21.jpg
Rhino4.jpg

Rick_Steiner4.jpg
Robert_Roode2.jpg
Ron_Killings4.jpg
Roxxi_Laveaux.jpg
Samoa_Joe2.jpg

Scott_Steiner8.jpg
Low_Ki3.jpg
Shark_Boy2.jpg
So_Cal_Val9.jpg
Sonjay_Dutt2.jpg

Sting10.jpg
Brother_Devon2.jpg
Brother_Ray2.jpg
Tomko.jpg
Shelly_Martinez2.jpg

ODB2.jpg
Angel_Williams6.jpg
Talia_Madison6.jpg
Jimmy_Rave6.jpg

Additional Roster:
Mike_Tenay2.jpg

Mike Tenay - Play-By-Play Commentator

Don_West.jpg

Don West - Color Commentator

Jeremy_Borash3.jpg

Jeremy Borash - Backstage Interviewer

David_Penzer.jpg

David Penzer - Ring Announcer

Leticia_Cline.jpg

Leticia Cline - Backstage Interviewer

Crystal.jpg

Crystal Louthan - Backstage Interviewer

Hector_Guerrero.jpg

Hector Guerrero - Spanish Announcer
Willie Urbina - Spanish announcer
Rudy Charles - Referee
Andrew Thomas - Referee
Earl Hebner - Referee

Injured:
Adam "Pacman" Jones
Scott Steiner
Rick Steiner

Weekly Shows:
Thursday Night iMPACT at 9pm on SpikeTV!

Pay-Per Views
Bound For Glory
Genesis
Turning Point
Final Resolution
Against All Odds
Destination-X
LockDown
Sacrifice
Slamiversary
Victory Road
Hard Justice
No Surrender

-TJ-

I'm not that good with Btbs but i think there should be a roster..... I'll review.

Reaction score
Huh...For some reason I can't see the picture with the champs...any reason why?

Switchy

Reaction score
Damn, there's so much competition around for TNA BTB's these days. I'm loving your selection of champs and I couldn't pick them much better myself and the pairing of Abyss and Judas is intriging. Good luck and I'll check back when you get your roster and backstory up. :)

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I can see the champs perfectly, I can't see anything wrong with it...

Just to help out BoW and whoever else can't see the champions are:

World champ: AJ Styles
Tag champs: Judas/Abyss
X champ: Christopher Daniels
Womens champ: Gail Kim

JHar888

Reaction score
^ I see it too...I was just telling him to maybe change so the people that can't see it can. Now sorry for all the questions, and not to be rude, but why didn't you wait to get it altogether before posting it?

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Haha, I actually did the same thing once...Well get it up quick, I'm ready to see where this TNA BTB is going! Check out mine, TNA: A New Breed Unleashed!. First show is posted, and I wrote the best match I've ever dreamed of writing.

JHar888

Reaction score
Sorry to double post, but this is looking great. Cool backstory pretty original. Sucks you'll have to wait a whole year before posting a Bound For Glory. :(

JHar888

Reaction score
Looks like the exact TNA Roster, which is a good thing. I'll review the first show, just pull up a preview! Also, who's the chick on the far right?