TNA: Total Nonstop Action

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match: Team 3D vs. LAX

Worst Match: n/a

Best Angle: I liked the Mitchell promo.

Worst Angle: N/A

Additional Thoughts: This was terrific for your first show. I loved the elngth of the show and the matches were great. Love how the X division is coming along and the hooded figures will be interesting to see how it develops. I look forward to your next show and stop by the SWA sometime for a review.

Overall: 9.0

Reaction score
TNAwrestling.com Preview/Updates

--Who was behind the Hooded Men attack on Karen Angle? And what is Kurt Angle's plan on finding out? Was it Sting? Or did The Icon follow The Olympic Gold Medalists warning?

--After the scare that Team 3D got during their match against LAX, Brother Ray and Brother Devon are calling out The Steiners out this Thursday. Will The Steiners show? Or has 3D finally gotten rid of them?

--AJ Styles successfully defended his TNA World title against Kurt Angle. In order to determine the next #1 Contender, TNA Management, Jim Cornette will make an announcement about thi situation at the beginning of iMPACT!

--After the formation of Control Denied will TNA be able handle this stable?

--And last, TNA has come to the conclusion to release Awesome Kong. "She was too angry backstage and we didn't have any REAL plans for her." stated Jim Cornette, after the decision was made.

Greg_Hardy

Reaction score
BM- LAX Vs. Team 3D

WM- N/A

BP- James Mitchell Promo

WP- N/A

AC- Pretty damn good show. I really like how you have your x-division. I really think you have something good here if you keep it going smooth

Rate- 8.5/10

xXxDocileGothxXx

Reaction score
BM- LAX Vs. Team 3D

WM- N/A

BP- James Mitchell announcement

WP- N/A

AC- this was a very good showing and the X division was great. I look forward to seeing more developments with the hooded men and angle!

Rate- 8.5/10