TNA to tape 4 weeks of Impact in UK

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah? How often do I bring up a crowd being hot as a reason why I like something? I think a hot crowd is one of the most overrated things when comparing stuff in wrestling.

But I think the point being made is that if you have good crowd heat on a televised show then it makes the product seem more exciting.

rcoot93

Reaction score
only thing is like breifely mentioned on page 1 people at london will be 2 shows behind so it will be interesting to see wheather they gove away spoilers at the event so the crowd know what is hapening

Reaction score
Really wished I lived in the UK to watch these, wrestling fans there are so massive I love it. I get bothered by a lot of the garbage done in TNA, but no doubt watching live the matches would top most of the live ones you see in WWE.