TNA star goes to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
I've been wanting to see him on ECW for awhile now; however, I believe this information is wrong, other sites say his contract has another week left.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Chris Harris sucks, and is like 20 pounds overweight. I suspect he's popping Pain Killers, and I'm sure being in WWE won't help him out.

chessarmy

That should teach TNA to book talent properly, Harris was really over around Slammi time, and he had a great character but these past few monthes he has been boring and nobody cared about him anymore. The bright side is that it frees up some roster space, and also gives James Storm his chance to shine!

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Well Harris' contract isn't up for another week, but it doesn't look like TNA are interested in resigning him, especially after making false allegations of his backstage behaviour...

The Rated R CMStar

Gerweck. net reports his contract expired last week, but PWInsider says Harris is still under contract for one week more. Anyways, if this is true, sooner or later WWE will announce it, a la Monty Brown.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Gerweck. net reports his contract expired last week, but PWInsider says Harris is still under contract for one week more. Anyways, if this is true, sooner or later WWE will announce it, a la Monty Brown.

Except this time they can't use the excuse of a "Ex-NFL player"... They'll just say they've A Chris Harris

The Ripper

Reaction score
UPDATES

Apparently "Wildcat" Chris Harris has yet to officially sign his WWE contract, but has agreed to contractual terms. The deal between Harris and WWE, negotiated by his agent, is completed. TNA is downplaying the signing, and spinning it as if he was a crybaby and an attitude problem, and that they don’t care he is leaving the promotion. TNA had apparently not realized his contract lapsed or simply thought WWE would not want him. WWE has been fielding overtures from TNA talent (or their representatives), so it wouldn’t be surprising to see other TNA departures for Stamford, CT

Chris Harris has told his collegues that his agent has come to terms with WWE to be brought on with a Booking Contract and not a Developmental Contract.
Storm has resigned with TNA officially at the last set of tapings

If this is true it is pretty weird that they would sign him on a booking contract which would suggest that they arnt planning on sending him to OVW.

Plus if its true that storm has resigned since the last tapings TNA is going down slowly they have been pushing him with his the young feud. Possibly the chance to see AMW reunited in wwe with the chance of them actually using them propally

MrKennedyMark

Reaction score
I can see them team Harris up with Palumbo on SmackDown. That would be sweet tag team. I like the signing. Harris is talented and can help out either show. Question is which show? SD/ECW he'll be fine and will have a better chance to flourish, but on RAW, a different story.

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
On ECW he would be a ME face

On RAW, he'd be a HEAT jobber, midcard face or join a stable with JBL (the whole cowboy thing)

On SD!, he can be heel and join either the Edge stable or join up with Palumbo

From wrestlingrevealed.com:
WrestlingRevealed.com has learned that WWE is very close to signing TNA star Chris Harris.

Chris Harris’ contract is reportedly ending in January. His agent has been negotiating with WWE over the last few days. Word has it that an agreement was reached, but the contract cannot be officially signed until his TNA contract ends.