TNA star goes to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
what happend about his feud with Black Reign? thats exactly one of the reasons why TNA has lost credidability and entertainment coz they break feuds too quickly and the development of the feuds are poor.
What about the Angle and Cage thing? What about Roode and Ms. Brooks, and that stalker chick? Christy Hemme and LAX? Abyss and James Mitchel?
He will be buried on ECW then fired a year later.
At which point he'll come crawling back to TNA.

Reaction score
Exactly, i cant see him doing anything in the wwe.

My thoughts exactly. I really dont see him doing anything in the WWE. His not really a big pick up for the WWE , The best i could see him is on ECW or SD! for awhile getting a small push cause his got the whole "I came from TNA" going so his got some heat but then it'll eventually die down and he'll be another card lost in the shuffle.

C4

I think this will be a stupid move by WWE, but that's what they are going to end up doing: Moving him to ECW, the Man is talented but WWE already has alot of talent and there is no space for him in WWE but then again, ECW always remains empty! :disgust1:

Marvel26

Reaction score
I started liking him when he broke up with Storm but since he hasn't done much since then I couldn't care bout him.
I can't see him fitting in WWE anywhere at the moment. If he goes to SD or RAW he'll be in the same situation that he was in at TNA. Evene at ECW, I don't see him fitting in there

Switchy

Reaction score
I used to like Chris Harris around sumer time but he's dried up a lil recently and now he's in WWE all I can see him do is win his debut and get a bit of a winning streak going before losing to either Mark Henry or Khali to be never seen again.

That my friends is the story of former TNA wrestlers.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Chris Harris's gimmick was just bland, that was the problem. You see him coming down the ramp and you just think "...so what?" Maybe WWE will be smart and repackage him as someone different, but I doubt it.

The Rated R CMStar

Well, it depends, remember they pushed Monty Brown, not completely, because at the point he left he should have at least noe title match. Harris has a future if he goes to ECW, if not, then he will became another jobber at Raw or SD.

Do you think that WWE will put Harris in a tag team? I mean, he has AMW on his back, so any tag team he is into from now will be overlooked

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I could actually see him teaming with Chuck Palumbo in a tag team giving Harris a biker gimmick too, teaming him is probably his only chance of survival on the main show imo.

Markz

Reaction score
This is really good for Chris and WWE, Chris can put on some fantastic matches and that's what WWE needs, as long as HHH doesn't get hold of him, he'll do really well. Also, Harris Vs Kennedy? Sweet...

This Guy

This definatly is a plus for TNA. 1) One less guy there not using to pay. 2) Although he had the tools to be a TNA main eventer, it was evident they had no intentions of using him for that, so he wasn't going to amount to anything anytime soon.

As for WWE's end, 1) I could see him goto developement first if for no other reason to get him used to the WWE work style and ring size. Though I doubt he would stay there long. 2) I'd agree that if they could have put America's Most Wanted together it would have been good for the WWE but seeing as how little the WWE seems to care about there tag team divisions, I don't really see that as a loss either. 3) It will be intresting to see who Harris sizes up to WWE mainstays. Abyss for example is portrayed as this larger then life wrestler but in reality he would look tiny among the WWE superstars, just as Montey Brown did. It would be intresting to see if Harris suffers that same image change due to the larger then life WWE talent roster. If he did, you can kiss any chance of a push in the WWE goodbye.

Ultimately though this was a good move for Harris as I'm sure that in the end TNA or WWE he was barely going to be used, but he probably will make more in the WWE.

MTG

Reaction score
I think that it would be cool to bring him in with a tag team partner, maybe a legitimate team like cade and murdoch, like matching costumes

The Rated R CMStar

UPDATES

Apparently "Wildcat" Chris Harris has yet to officially sign his WWE contract, but has agreed to contractual terms. The deal between Harris and WWE, negotiated by his agent, is completed. TNA is downplaying the signing, and spinning it as if he was a crybaby and an attitude problem, and that they don’t care he is leaving the promotion. TNA had apparently not realized his contract lapsed or simply thought WWE would not want him. WWE has been fielding overtures from TNA talent (or their representatives), so it wouldn’t be surprising to see other TNA departures for Stamford, CT

Chris Harris has told his collegues that his agent has come to terms with WWE to be brought on with a Booking Contract and not a Developmental Contract.
Storm has resigned with TNA officially at the last set of tapings

Enigma22

Reaction score
that sounds cool to me... he could be a pretty good star... tna wasted him tho