• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Star Bully Ray Teasing A WWE Return?

Dale

Super Moderator
Tag team division is in a good place at the minute so they could do alot worse than having The Dudleyz back in it given it's getting some decent spotlight too.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Still thinking he teases joining MVP so he could eventually turn on him, that or we could get a future Team 3d vs Bullet Club match.

Luke Flywalker

What made anyone think this meant a WWE return? Only thing that came to mind is him "leaving" TNA for a while and hoping fans chant his name

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Relevant how?

Because he was hinting than at the moment he is not getting the same kind of buzz from the TNA crowd. Why mention WWE at all if he didn't want to send the message than he might be interested in a return there?

I don't see it happening anyway, but IMO that is the impression he was trying to give.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Because he was hinting than at the moment he is not getting the same kind of buzz from the TNA crowd. Why mention WWE at all if he didn't want to send the message than he might be interested in a return there?

I don't see it happening anyway, but IMO that is the impression he was trying to give.
Just mentioned a hot crowd more than anything, but I guess we over analyze everything in wrestling.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Just mentioned a hot crowd more than anything, but I guess we over analyze everything in wrestling.

I didn't start the thread just gave my opinion on a tweet. Nothing to do with over analyzing anything.

Lately WWE has been dredging up anything and everything from their past they can get their hands on, particularly with the launch of the Network. There's no reason WWE wouldn't want to re-sign him, but they would likely want Devon too so they can rehash the Dudleyz. That way they could highlight Dudley Boyz specials on the Network, TLC matches, and everything else they did. Whether or not he would be "treated right" or whatever is irrelevant. If they brought back the New Age Outlaws, there's absolutely no reason they wouldn't be open to bringing back the Dudleyz too.

Just don't expect this "Bully Ray" gimmick to come with him. WWE has never brought over a TNA persona and never will because it pushes TNA's product, not theirs.
:morgan::punk3::DB:(Insert Gail Kim smiley here)

Rated R Superstar

I can see why everybody automatically assumed he meant WWE #ChicagoRaw? C'mon! I don't think I've seen any TNA talent tweet about Raw or Smackdown.