TNA Set to Sign Jon Heidenreich!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
What I'm hearing right now is a man who is clearly jealous that the WWE doesn't have a big guy like Matt Morgan who can pick up the slack for the ancient Kane and Taker. If you're going to criticize the whole 'elbows in the corner' , than can I criticize Triple H's knee-lifts in the corner ?? It's the same thing. Every wrestler has that one move outside their finisher that they over use. Undertaker has Old-School (or at least he did when I used to watch WWE. Please tell me he dosen't still do that) Stone Cold had the Lou Thez Press...Ric Flair has his chops...There there is a million examples out there

Yeah, and Morgan has his sloppiness.

Doomsday

Reaction score
IMG_0502.jpg

Remember when Heidenreich had that psycho gimmick?
I say bring it back and form a stable.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/Daffney Dr. Stevie/gaaras1lover/TNA/IMG_0502.jpg

ThophyRof

Reaction score
TNA Set to Sign Jon Heidenreich

Seems like almost every year there have been threats of no UK GP. Glad I dont have to hear about it anymore.

ThophyRof

Reaction score
TNA Set to Sign Jon Heidenreich

Seems like almost every year there have been threats of no UK GP. Glad I dont have to hear about it anymore.

Reaction score
Jesus what is this matt morgan hate. He clearly is not bad on the mic.. He didn't even come across as that annoying when forced to do his "we" promos. That was a horrible thing to be stuck with.

In the ring, he doesn't seem godly to me, but he's a hell of a lot better than most big men. He has in-ring charisma as well and is one of the few giants that doesn't seem hulking and slow witted. My biggest problem with him is the carbon footprint. Seems underwhelming. But you guys are fucking joking, if you think he's dead weight. And by judging by the number of glowing reviews I have seen for The Celtic Warrior, you may be joking in general. TNA has a lot of talented people, so the decision to push who when is definitely debatable but to say the guy is a slug just seems like you are trying to be contrarian.

Reaction score
Jesus what is this matt morgan hate. He clearly is not bad on the mic.. He didn't even come across as that annoying when forced to do his "we" promos. That was a horrible thing to be stuck with.

In the ring, he doesn't seem godly to me, but he's a hell of a lot better than most big men. He has in-ring charisma as well and is one of the few giants that doesn't seem hulking and slow witted. My biggest problem with him is the carbon footprint. Seems underwhelming. But you guys are fucking joking, if you think he's dead weight. And by judging by the number of glowing reviews I have seen for The Celtic Warrior, you may be joking in general. TNA has a lot of talented people, so the decision to push who when is definitely debatable but to say the guy is a slug just seems like you are trying to be contrarian.

...god...

Reaction score

Kinda agree with pretty much everything. Well said. Don't like the Carbon Footprint much either, stick with the Hellevator. The boot should just be a signature move.

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me. They're signing every other useless WWE reject.