TNA Set to Sign Jon Heidenreich!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Dixie Carter and Jon Heidenreich recently had a meeting into coming terms for a contact or a short term deal. It is known Dixie enjoyed Heidenreich work in WWE!

The Current Plans is to have him as Orlando Jordan Body Guard if Dixie and Heidenreich coming to an agreement for a Term and whether or not if it's gonna be a long or short term deal!

source: www.ewrestlingnews.com

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
It would be hilarious if it was actually true.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Wouldn't be right to put Heidenreich with OJ anyway. You can't rape the willing.

Kizza

Reaction score
You're a great man catsa.

Reaction score
We've been down this road before, he is fairly useless, unless devaluing the tag titles is useful. Boring, bland and slow in the ring and I just don't get the hype over him. Joe and Hernandez should be in his spot. And please don't start the "he's getting heat" b.s because the Impact Zone fans are moronic fanboys that boo and cheer anything.

Reaction score
Matt Morgan is overrated. You cannot defend his mic skills. They are not good. You cannot defend his wrestling skills. Elbows in the corner of the turnbuckle aren't anything to scream about. If he was in WWE right now, they would send him back to developmental along with Shad because he's not going to be getting over with the WWE crowd.

Reaction score
If Heidenreich did show up in TNA, he and Morgan could team up as the NEW Skyscrapers. heh

Haight

Reaction score
Matt Morgan is overrated. You cannot defend his mic skills. They are not good. You cannot defend his wrestling skills. Elbows in the corner of the turnbuckle aren't anything to scream about. If he was in WWE right now, they would send him back to developmental along with Shad because he's not going to be getting over with the WWE crowd.

What I'm hearing right now is a man who is clearly jealous that the WWE doesn't have a big guy like Matt Morgan who can pick up the slack for the ancient Kane and Taker. If you're going to criticize the whole 'elbows in the corner' , than can I criticize Triple H's knee-lifts in the corner ?? It's the same thing. Every wrestler has that one move outside their finisher that they over use. Undertaker has Old-School (or at least he did when I used to watch WWE. Please tell me he dosen't still do that) Stone Cold had the Lou Thez Press...Ric Flair has his chops...There there is a million examples out there

Reaction score
What I'm hearing right now is a man who is clearly jealous that the WWE doesn't have a big guy like Matt Morgan who can pick up the slack for the ancient Kane and Taker.
The WWE couldn't give two damns about Matt Morgan. That's why they let him go. I'd take Luke Gallows over Matt Morgan. I'd take The Big Show over Matt Morgan.

Reaction score
What I'm hearing right now is a man who is clearly jealous that the WWE doesn't have a big guy like Matt Morgan who can pick up the slack for the ancient Kane and Taker. If you're going to criticize the whole 'elbows in the corner' , than can I criticize Triple H's knee-lifts in the corner ?? It's the same thing. Every wrestler has that one move outside their finisher that they over use. Undertaker has Old-School (or at least he did when I used to watch WWE. Please tell me he dosen't still do that) Stone Cold had the Lou Thez Press...Ric Flair has his chops...There there is a million examples out there

What I'm hearing (and seeing in his avatar) is a TNA diehard that believes TNA and its workers are superior to their E counter parts. The E isn't envious of TNA having some of it's refuse and he couldn't pick up the slack for Kane or Taker for two reasons: 1, he isn't as big, in size or recognition and 2: he isn't anywhere near as good of a worker as those two. Plus they have Wade Barrett who is of similar size and already better in the ring and on the mic than Morgan, so if they wanted a guy of Morgan's size to step up, they already have a more talented option available. Plus, he works too loose, is too slow and probably couldn't garner enough heat to make spray butter melt outside of Orlando.