TNA Reborn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Payne

Reaction score
Pyros shoot off as the camera comes in on JB with Samoa Joe

JB: Joe what do you think about tonight's match with AJ Styles?

Joe: What do you mean what do I think? I think its bull**** I got named the number one contender and thats it, but no AJ Styles had to come out and run his whiny little mouth. AJ Styles isn't phenomenal at all he's a joke, and

Joe is cut off by Styles who takes the mic away from JB.

Styles: You can cry all you want Joe, but this match isn't getting changed. Just because you aren't man enough to earn your shot at the title, doesn't mean you have to go complaining about how its your title shot, that you did nothing for.

Joe: But you're wrong AJ I did do something, I took you out.

The two get in each other's faces before they start going at it, and left from Joe and right from Styles. Finally security jumps in to break up the fight. Shane-O-Mac comes into camera view.

Shane: There will be none of this tonight, got me? If you two get into one more scrap tonight, that isn't during your match, the number one contendership opportunity will disappear for both of you, and I'll find a new contender.

Shane walks away as security releases the two.

West: Wow Mike tension already brewing here tonight on Impact!

Tenay: And its just going to get better, tonight we have even more X-Division action with the semi-final gauntlet matches.

West: Thats absolutely right our first match is up next!

X- Division Gauntlet Match #5 Chris Sabin Vs. Sonjay Dutt

Sabin starts the match going for a quick clothesline, Sonjay ducks and hits a dropkick on Sabin sending him stumbling. Dutt keeps on the offensive with a forearm to the back of Sabin. Sabin turns and elbows Sonjay in the face. Sabin brings Dutt over to the turnbuckle and slams his face on it a couple times before hitting a back suplex. Cover 1...2...Dutt kicks out. Sabin brings Dutt up for a powerbomb, but he reverses into a hurricanrana. Sabin snaps right back to his feet and goes back on the offensive. He hits a couple of rights on Dutt and then a spinning clothesline, Dutt ducks out of the way, and when Sabin turns around Dutt hits a roundhouse kick right to the jaw. Sabin stumbles back into a corner, where Dutt quickly hits a monkey flip. Cover 1...2...Sabin kicks out at 2. They both get to there feet, Dutt bounces off the ropes and Sabin moves out of the way and tries to launch him over the top rope, but Dutt skins the cat and when Sabin turns back to him he locks up Sabin's head with his legs looking for a tilt-a-whirl but Sabin grabs his head and slams him down to the mat hard. Cover 1...2...no! Dutt kicks out to Sabin's surprise. Sabin delivers stomps to the gut of Dutt and then brings him to his feet and throws him off the ropes. When Dutt comes back Sabin goes for a dropkick but Dutt just drops to the mat and watches Sabin fall on his back. Cover by Dutt 1...not even two as Sabin kicks out. They both get to there feet Dutt bounces off the ropes looking for a cross body, but Sabin catches him. Sabin then throws Dutt onto his shoulders. Sabin hits the Cradle Shock! Into a pin. 1...2...3!!!! Sabin picks up the victory and earns his spot in the X-Division Title Match.

Tenay: Wow what a match, and what quick thinking by Chris Sabin there.

West: Your totally right Mike and I can't wait to see who Chris Sabin and AJ Styles will take on at Final Resolution.

Tenay: Speaking of Final Resolution, if AJ wins that contendership tonight what happens to the X-Division title match?

West: Well, Mike we'll just have to wait and see won't we.

Winner by Pinfall:Chris Sabin.

~Commercial~

JB: Hello Jeremy Borash here welcoming you back to TNA Impact, I'm here with “The Fallen Angelâ€￾ Christopher Daniels. Now Christopher what are your thoughts on tonights match against Senshi?

Daniels: Tonight JB is not about Senshi, it is about me winning this match, and going on to become the X-Division Champion, because you see AJ Styles's mind isn't on the X-Division title, it's on the TNA World Heavyweight championship, so at Final Resolution, I will take the burden off of his hands so he can carry on his conquest for the World Title.

Daniels turns away from JB and heads toward the entrance ramp.

Tenay: The Fallen Angel is absolutely right AJ's mind is definetly not on the title he already holds.

West: Thats right, I don't think AJ is really thinking about defending his X-Division title against not one but two people at Final Resolution, he needs to focus or he may not have any gold at all.

X-Division Gauntlet Match #6 “The Fallen Angelâ€￾ Christopher Daniels Vs. “The Warriorâ€￾ Senshi

Daniels starts the match with combination kicks to Senshi all over the place. He follows up with a quick clothesline and a dropkick. Senshi is on the ground Daniels goes for a standing elbow drop, but Senshi dodges, and goes for a standing senton, but gets nothing but mat as Daniels rolls out of the ring. Senshi is on the ground and Daniels waits for him to get to his feet. When Senshi gets to his feet Daniels hits a springboard dropkick. Cover 1...2...Senshi kicks out and gets to his feet. Senshi comes at Daniels with rights and lefts, Daniels finally throws a hard kick to the gut and follows looking for the Angels Wings but Senshi picks him up and sits on his shoulders for a rollup pin. 1...2...Daniels kicks Senshi in the back of the head to escape the position. Daniels clotheslines Senshi in the back of the head sending him over the top rope. Daniels quickly follows him with an over the top rope cross body. The ref begins the count out 1...2...3...4...Daniels gets to his feet and rolls Senshi back into the ring. Daniels gets back into the ring, he goes over to the second rope looking for the BME but only catches Senshi just barely with his feet, as Senshi narrowly escaped the move. Senshi throws Daniels off the ropes, Daniels comes back looking for a clothesline, but Senshi dodges and Daniels takes out the ref. Daniels is checking on the ref, and Senshi comes from behind Daniels and hits a huge reverse DDT. Senshi points to the top rope signaling that he is going to try for the Warrior's Way. As Senshi gets to the top rope Petey Williams comes sprinting down the ramp, Canadian Flag in hand. He slides in the ring and when Senshi jumps Williams takes out his legs with the flag making him land sickeningly on his neck. Senshi lays motionless as Williams drags Daniels, and lifts him onto the chest of Senshi. Williams wakes the ref, and he begins to count. 1.........2...........3!!!!! Daniels raises his arms in victory having no idea what happened. Senshi still lays sprawled out motionless in the ring. The ref calls EMTs out and they takes him out on a stretcher.

Tenay: How dare Petey Williams, damn him, it wasn't Senshi's fault that AJ Styles got Petey disqualified last week, and now he could have broken his neck.

West: Yeah that fall definetly didn't look pretty, and no doubt Senshi will have revenge on his mind.

Winner by Pinfall: “The Fallen Angelâ€￾ Christopher Daniels.

~Commercial~

Krystal: Hi Krystal here standing by with Jeff Jarrett. Now Jeff how do you feel about defending your title at Final Resolution.

Jarrett: Well, I think its crap. Shane McMahon told me as long as I didn't lose my match to AJ Styles two weeks ago that I wouldn't have to defend my title, but he lied to me, and now I gotta face either a jumping bean, or a fat submission machine. I don't want to defend my title, I feel screwed over, thats how I feel.

Tenay: Wow Don I didn't know anything about this, as much as I don't like Jarrett he has every right to be upset right now, he beat AJ Styles, not fair and square but he beat him none the less.

West: That is very true Mike, but there's not getting out of it now, AJ Styles Vs. Samoa Joe next!

TNA World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contender's Match. “The Phenomenalâ€￾ AJ Styles Vs. Samoa Joe.

Joe goes right after Styles tackling him to the ground and delivering rapid punches until the ref finally breaks it up. Styles gets to his feet and does the same. The ref begins to count 1...2...3...4...AJ breaks just before five. AJ goes right back at him with repeated stomps to the gut. AJ lifts Joe to his feet and brings him over to the turnbuckle, looking to slam Joe's face into it, but Joe stops himself and slams AJ's face instead, Joe follows up with a neckbreaker. Cover 1...2...kickout by Styles. Joe lifts AJ to his feet and as AJ gets up he hits three rights to the stomach of Joe and then a stiff kick. AJ lifts Joe upwards and delivers a hard knife edge chop. Joe turns around and begins walking away from Styles. Styles tries to turn him around but Joe elbows him in the chin. Joe charges at Styles and his a jumping boot to the chest knocking AJ to the ground. Cover 1...2...no AJ gets the shoulder up. Joe bounces off the ropes looking for a jumping knee drop but AJ moves out of the way and lets Joe's knee hit the mat high impact. AJ goes right back after him hitting a dropkick to that very same knee. AJ picks up the right leg and begins stomping on the knee before sinking into a single leg lock. AJ grabs the ropes to apply extra pressure and the ref begins the count again 1...2...3...4...once again AJ releases just before disqualification. AJ lifts Joe to his feet and lifts up the left leg of Joe forcing him to put all the pressure on his bad knee. Finally AJ sweeps out the right leg sending Joe crashing to the mat. AJ bounces off the ropes and comes back with an elbow drop to the knee of Joe. Finally a cover by AJ after a leg drop to the knee. Hooks the right leg. 1...2...Joe pops his shoulder out. AJ tries to go to work on the knee again but Joe sits up and head butts AJ. Joe gets to his feet to find AJ charging at him Joe hits a boot with his left leg. AJ is stopped hard in his tracks as he hits the mat. Cover 1...2...no! AJ kicks out. Both men get to their feet and AJ hits another low dropkick to the knee of Joe sending him down to the mat. AJ climbs to the top turnbuckle, thinking Spiral Tap but Joe sits up just in time sending AJ crashing down to the mat. Joe gets up slowly and makes his way to the ropes. He leans on them for support as AJ gets to his feet. They meet in the center of the ring with a tie up, Joe trips AJ and he pops back up, they have a stare down in the middle of the ring.

~The Lights Suddenly go out in the Impact Zone~

Tenay: What's happening Don the lights have just gone out.

West: Yes in all our years of broadcasting, the lights have never gone out in the Impact Zone, lets see if the can fix the problem.

~The Lights go back on again and both wrestlers are out cold in the middle of the ring.~

The ref has no idea what to think, he just does his job and starts the count. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10! The ref hesitantly calls for the bell and declares the match a draw.

West: What just happened Mike?

Tenay: My guess is as good as yours the last I saw both men were locked in a stare down, then the lights go on and off and both wrestlers are completely knocked out.

Samoa Joe slowly makes his way to his feet, and looks around him shock. He turns to Styles, he lifts the unconscious body of AJ and tosses him out of the ring like some kind of garbage. Joe leaves the ring and storms up the entrance ramp.

Tenay: Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this next week on Impact!

West: Definitely tune in next week and we'll see if we can find out exactly what happened here.

A backstage camera portrays Jeff Jarrett leaving the Impact zone with a huge smirk on his face, right before it goes black.

Payne

Reaction score
The pyros shoot off as usual as we kick off impact.

Tenay: What a night we have in store Don two mystery matches and Christian and Tomko take on AMW for a TNA Tag Team Title Shot in which they get to chose the match.

West: And also Don we find out what is going on with the TNA Title Picture, as both AJ Styles and Samoa Joe were deemed knocked out in last week's main event.

Tenay: Well maybe Shane McMahon has some answers, we send you to Jeremy Borash who is standing by with that very man.

JB: Now Shane what are your plans for Final Resolution after your #1 Contendership Match last week was sabotaged.

Shane: My back is against the wall here JB, it was my only option, so I scheduled AJ Styles Vs. Samoa Joe Vs. Jeff Jarrett at Final Resolution for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. As for right now, Jeremy the X-Division Triple Threat Title Match it is re-scheduled for tonight. And Samoa Joe will take on Jeff Jarrett in a non-title match.

Shane walks away seemingly pleased with himself as the camera switches back to Mike Tenay and Don West.

West: Wow what a night Mike! The X-Division Title on the line AJ Styles Vs. Chris Sabin Vs. “The Fallen Angelâ€￾ Christopher Daniels in our main event.

Tenay: That's not all Samoa Joe will take on Jeff Jarrett in one on one action, non-title of course.

West: But up next Mike It's gonna be Christian Cage and Tomko Vs. America's Most Wanted.

~Commercial~

Tag Team Match Christian Cage and Tomko Vs. AMW

Chris Harris and Cage start in the ring with a tie-up. Cage goes into a hammerlock and tries to convert to a reverse DDT but Harris counters with punches to the face. Harris goes for a quick clothesline, but Cage counters by catching Harris' are and driving his elbow into Harris' rotator cup. Christian hits a dropkick to the back. Sending Harris stumbling into the turnbuckle. Cage charges at him and Harris hits a back elbow followed by a nice clothesline. Cover 1...and Cage kicks out after one. Cage gets up to one knee and Harris goes right back after him with punches to the jaw. Cage fights to his feet delivering punch after punch to the ribs of Harris. Cage goes for a clothesline, but Harris ducks and James Storm comes into the ring and surprises Cage with a big superkick. Cover by Harris 1...2...Tomko gets there just in time to break it up. Storm comes into the ring to try and take out Tomko but Tomko launches him over the top rope to the outside. Now Tomko goes to work on Harris even though Cage is still the legal man. Finally Tomko is forced to leave the ring by the referee. James Storm manages to make his way back to his corner and gets the tag from Harris. Cage gets up to his hands and knees as Storm delivers a big kick to the jaw. Cage rolls out of the ring and as Storm approaches the ropes Cage jumps back on the apron and brings Storm's neck down on the ropes. Cage slides back into the ring coming up behind Storm looking for the Unprettier, but Storm shoves him right into a tag to Tomko. Tomko enters the ring pumped up as he hits huge uppercut to Storm. He then goes right after Harris hitting a big boot, knocking him off the apron. Storm gets to his feet looking for a right hand, but Tomko blocks and hits a big right hand of his own. Storm springs back to his feet and bounces of the ropes charging at Tomko, and Tomko meets him in the center of the ring with a HUGE boot to the face. Storm is sprawled out in the ring. Tomko goes over and makes the tag to Cage. Cage goes to the top rope and hits a huge frog splash on Storm. Cover 1...2...Harris grabs Cages foot and drags him out of the ring just before the three count. Tomko goes right after Harris on the outside as Cage gets back into the ring and goes after Storm. Storm tries to surprise Cage with a clothesline, but Cage ducks and counters right into the Un-Prettier. Cover 1...2...3!!!

Tenay: Cage and Tomko pick up the victory Don!

West: Yep, and now they get a Tag Team Title shot at Final Resolution, and in a match of their choice none the less!

Tenay: We'll hear from Cage and Tomko when we return to TNA Impact!

Winners by Pinfall: Christian Cage and Tomko

~Commercial~

The show returns with Christian Cage and Tomko standing center ring.

Cage: This Sunday at Final Resolution Tomko and I have a tag team title match. Not just any tag team title match, but one in which we get to pick the match type. Now we've discussed this a lot and we decided TNA needed some Tables.

Tomko: And some Ladders, possibly some chairs.

~The crowd starts chanting TLC...TLC!~

Cage: That's right this Sunday it will be The Christian Coalition Vs. AMW for the Tag Team titles in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match!
Tenay: Wow Don Cage and Tomko are bringing the legendary TLC match to TNA this Sunday at Final Resolution.

West: Wow Mike I can't wait for this Sunday, but right now we have more matches in store Samoa Joe Vs. Jeff Jarrett up next!

Samoa Joe Vs. Jeff Jarrett

The two meet in the center and lock up, Joe shows hes the stronger one by throwing Jarrett into the corner. He runs at him looking to mash him into the turnbuckle but Jarrett gets out of the way letting Joe's chest smash into it. Jarrett goes for a school boy roll-up, but Joe grabs the ropes so he doesn't go. He then stomps on Jarrett's extended shoulder until the ref breaks it up. Joe charges at Jarrett and hits a quick shoulder block, Jarrett gets back to his feet and Joe gives him a kick to the side of the head. Jarrett is groggy and Joe smashes him with a clothesline. Cover 1...2...Jarrett kicks out. Joe bounces off the ropes looking for a jumping Senton Splash but no one is home as Jarrett rolls out of the way. Jarrett takes advantage of the situation stomping on Joe's face until the ref pulls him off. Jarrett signals that he is going to stop, but then goes right back at him with two more stomps. Jarrett waits for Joe to get to his feet when he does Jarrett goes for a clothesline, but it's like hitting a brick wall for Jarrett as Joe does even budge. Joe stares down Jarret before booting him right in the jaw. Jarrett hits the mat hard but instead of covering him Joe tries to lock in an armbar. Jarret keeps his arm bent trying to keep Joe from locking it in. Finally Joe gives up and gives Jarrett a stomp to the forehead. Joe brings Jarrett to his feet and Jarrett starts throwing fists right away. Joe takes a couple or rights from Jarrett before head butting him. Joe charges at Jarrett looking for a hard clothesline but Jarrett ducks and pulls the top rope down sending Joe plummeting to the arena floor.

~Commercial~

We return and Joe is back in the ring trading punches with Jarrett. Joe grabs Jarrett's head for another head butt but Jarrett counters with a kick to the gut and a quick DDT. Cover 1...2...no! Joe kicks out just after two. Jarrett goes to the top rope stalking Joe, when Joe gets to his feet Jarrett goes for a diving clothesline, but Joe moves. Jarrett tucks and rolls back to his feet. Joe goes for a clothesline, but Jarrett ducks behind Joe grabbing the wrist. Jarrett tries to hit the stroke, but Joe ducks out of it and nearly locks in the Kahina Clutch, but throws his heel backwards and kicks Joe were it counts. The ref doesn't call for the bell! Jarrett goes back to Joe and nails him with The Stroke! Cover! 1...2...3!!! Everyone is in shock as to why there was no bell for the kick to the jewels.

Tenay: What the hell was that Don? That was a blatant illegal move yet Jarrett wasn't disqualified.

West: Well Mike I'm now receiving word that referee Slick Johnson didn't call for the bell because he felt as though it was an accidental kick.

Tenay: Yeah right, its Jeff Jarrett for god sakes.

West: Well this Sunday Joe will get his revenge.
Tenay: As for right now we have Jeremy Borash standing by with the X-Division Champion AJ Styles.

JB: AJ with your TNA World Title match just three days away what is truly on your mind right now.

Styles: My mind JB is on retaining my title tonight and then on Sunday becoming one of very few guys that have held the X-Division Championship and TNA World Championship at the same time. So tonight I am focused and I don't care what Christopher Daniels or anyone else thinks about it.

AJ walks toward the entrance ramp as we cut to commercial.

~Commercial~

X-Division Championship- AJ Styles(c) Vs. “The Fallen Angelâ€￾ Christopher Daniels Vs. Chris Sabin

The bell rings and all four men are eying each other in the ring. Daniels and Sabin team up right away hitting a double clothesline on Styles. The two quickly turn on each other trading punches back and forth. Styles gets to his feet and slams both of their heads together before hitting a bulldog with each of them under and arm. Styles springs off the ropes hitting a running leg drop on Sabin and then he springs to his feet and hits an elbow to the face of Daniels. Cover on Daniels 1...not even two as Daniels pops the shoulder out. Daniels gets to his feet and him and AJ go at it. Sabin pops up to his feet and sneaks up behind AJ hitting a german suplex, but AJ catches his arms under Daniels' so Sabin launches both of them instead of just AJ. Sabin covers AJ 1...2...AJ kicks out. Daniels gets to his feet and hits forearms to the back of Sabin. Daniels gives Sabin a kick to the gut, now looking for a snap suplex, but Sabin won't go. Sabin counters by jumping up, using AJ's shoulder for leverage in order to hit a tornado DDT. Sabin turns around to find a kick in the gut from AJ. AJ brings him up for the Styles Clash but Sabin kicks his feet around wildly kicking AJ in the face a couple times finally making him let go. Sabin and Styles are trading punches as Daniels is on the apron, he goes springboard and hits a body splash taking both men down. Daniels scrambles to a cover on Sabin. 1...2...no! Sabin kicks out after two. Daniels lifts AJ to his feet looking for the Angel's Wings and hits it! Sabin throws Daniels over the top rope before he can cover. Sabin gets the cover 1...2...Daniels drags Sabin out of the ring. Daniels and Sabin trade punches on the outside, while AJ is struggling to his feet in the ring. Daniels tries to irish whip Sabin into the turnbuckle pole, but Sabin his able to get his arms out in front of him just in time. Daniels charges at Sabin and hits him in the back of the head with a forearm driving his head right into the pole. Daniels and Sabin get onto the apron. Meanwhile in the ring AJ gets to his feet and runs towards the ropes where the two are standing. AJ knocks them both off the apron down to the floor. The two slowly get to their feet and right when they do AJ comes flying over the top rope with a shooting star press bringing them both down. All three men are down outside the ring as we cut to commercial.

~Commercial~

When we come back Styles and Sabin are in the ring battling it out. Sabin has Styles in a Boston Crab submission. Daniels gets back into the ring and DDTs Sabin out of the Submission. Cover on Sabin 1..2...kickout! AJ gets to his feet and hits a spinning wheel kick on Daniels, and then Styles gets drop kicked by Sabin. Sabin locks in the Boston Crab on Daniels, but not for long as Styles is there to hit Sabin with a bulldog. Styles goes to the top rope, and he hits the Spiral Tap on Sabin! Cover 1...2...Daniels breaks it up just in time. Daniels kicks AJ in the gut looking for the Angel's Wings but when he brings him up AJ locks his legs around Daniels head looking for a hurricanrana. Daniels doesn't go when AJ tries to flip him, instead he brings him back up looking to powerbomb him over the top rope. In a desperation attempt AJ grabs the top rope and flips backwards sending Daniels over the top rope, and leaving AJ dangling. AJ skins the cat back into the ring, and when he turns around he gets scooped on Sabin's shoulders. Styles wiggles and squirms but he can't get away as Sabin hits the Cradle Shock! Cover 1...2...3!! Daniels reaches Sabin to break it up just a millisecond after the three count. Daniels lies there with his head in the mat as Sabin celebrates his newly won title. AJ rolls out of the ring in disappointment, and leaves the Impact Zone.

Tenay: Wow! What a match, and a great job by Chris Sabin taking advantage of the situation there.

West: Yeah Mike, I definitely considered Sabin the underdog in this one but he pulled it off!

Tenay: Now we go to Jeremy Borash with an emergency announcement.

JB: A last minute Final Resolution match has been announced, “The Fallen Angelâ€￾ Christopher Daniels will go one on one with Chris Sabin for the X-Division title!

West: Wow! An X-Division title match has been added to this already very exciting card, folks we'll see you this Sunday at Final Resolution I can't wait!

The camera fades to black in the Impact Zone as a highlight video from tonights matches is shown.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: x division title
wm: samoa joe vs jeff jarrett, i feel it should have been longer
bp: shane mcmahon
wp: aj styles, was way too short
af: well its not bad tbh, but i feel yuo rush, as at times both don and mike were calling each other don. try to make your matches and promos longer. its a good show for a new btb. keep it up

Payne

Reaction score
Card for tonight's Final Resolution PPV.

8-Man Over the Top Rope X-Division Battle Royal

X-Division Street Fight
Petey Williams Vs. Senshi

X-Division Championship
Chris Sabin(c) Vs. Christopher Daniels

TNA World Tag Team Championships-TLC Match
AMW(c) Vs. Christian Cage and Tomko

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Jeff Jarrett(c) Vs. AJ Styles Vs. Samoa Joe

Evil Austin

looks good - ill be checking it out -

8-Man Over the Top Rope X-Division Battle Royal - not sure who in it so i can't make a prediction....

X-Division Street Fight
Petey Williams Vs. Senshi

X-Division Championship
Chris Sabin(c) Vs. Christopher Daniels

TNA World Tag Team Championships-TLC Match
AMW(c) Vs. Christian Cage and Tomko

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Jeff Jarrett(c) Vs. AJ Styles Vs. Samoa Joe

Payne

Reaction score
Tenay: I'm Mike Tenay along side me my partner Don West and we are glad to bring you TNA Final Resolution.

West: Oh man what a night Mike so much is happening.

Tenay: Of course the 8-Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for a spot in the Ultimate X Match for the X-Division Title at Destination X.

West: And the Street Fight between Senshi and Petey Williams which is also for a spot in that ultimate X match.

Tenay: After Chris Sabin narrowly scored the pinfall over AJ Styles this past week on Impact! Christopher Daniels wants to prove that he can beat Chris Sabin, those two square off for the X-Division title tonight

West: And perhaps the most anticipated match on the card the Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match for the TNA World Tag Team Championships AMW Vs. Christian Cage and Tomko.

Tenay: And our Main Event Jeff Jarrett defends the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against “The Phenomenal†AJ Styles and Samoa Joe.

West: So many matches so little time lets get the action started.

8 Man X-Division Battle Royal

The first two men to enter the ring are Ron “The Truth†Killings and Lance Hoyt. The two circle the ring before tying up Truth throws Hoyt off the ropes, Hoyt comes back thinking clothesline but Truth ducks into the splits and pops back up hitting a spin kick on Hoyt. Truth picks Hoyt up to his feet looking to toss him over the top but Hoyt won't go.

the buzzer sounds as Matt Bently makes his way to the ring. Bently hops onto the apron and hits a springboard dropkick on Hoyt making him stumble into a back suplex from Truth right over the top rope.

Lance Hoyt has been eliminated.

Truth goes right after Bently with a right hand. Truth irish whips him into the corner and follows up with a dropkick. Bently stumbles out of the corner and Truth hits a corkscrew spin kick knocking Bently to the ground. Truth lifts Bently to his feet and clotheslines him back down.

Jeff Hardy makes his way down to the ring. Hardy punches Truth with two rights and then goes for a kick but Truth catches it, and Hardy goes right into an Enzuiguri. Bently gets to his feet and Hardy kicks him looking for the Twist of Fate but Bently shoves him away. When Hardy turns around Bently goes for a quick superkick but Hardy counters dropping Bently flat on his back. Hardy capitalizes with a leg drop to the jewels.

Amazing Red runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He goes right after Hardy with a big dropkick followed by a standing leg drop. Hardy charges at Red, but Red counters with a drop toe hold. Hardy gets up, Red kicks him in the gut, and Truth is right there to hit Hardy with the Axe Kick. Red and Truth turn on each other instantly trading rights and lefts. Bently charges at the two and Red and Truth team up once again to spike him with a double clothesline.

Sean Waltman runs into the ring hitting a spin wheel kick on Red. Meanwhile Hardy is resting on the ropes, Truth charges at him looking for a spin kick to send him over the top, but Hardy ducks pulling the ropes down to send Truth plummeting to the outside.

Ron “The Truth†Killings has been eliminated.

Hardy gets back up to the ropes, but not for long as he is clotheslined over the top by Waltman almost instantly.

Jeff Hardy has been eliminated.

Waltman, Bently, and Red remain in the ring as Waltman is nearly spiked by a Bently superkick, but he is able to use Red as a human shield, so Red takes the blow. Bently tries to launch Red over the ropes, but he skins the cat, coming back over and grabbing Bently by the throat with his legs and bringing him back over the top.

Matt Bently has been eliminated.

Sabu comes running down to the ring, and he grabs Red's ankles and pulls his legs out from under him sending him crashing down to the arena floor.

Amazing Red has been eliminated.

Sabu goes right after Waltman with a right hand. He bounces him off the ropes and hits a high dropkick. Sabu then hits a big leg drop on Waltman. Sabu continues the assault with right stomps to the face and chest of Waltman. Finally Sabu brings Waltman to his feet, Waltman hits a quick kick to the gut going for the X-Factor but Sabu is able to pull his head out of it sending Waltman crashing down onto his butt.

Sonjay Dutt makes his way to the ring as the final competitor in the match. Sonjay Dutt goes springboard and tries to take the two down in the center of the ring, but they catch him and quickly dump him over the top rope. A quick exit for Sonjay Dutt.

Sonjay Dutt has been eliminated.

The ref gets into the ring and signals for the bell, as winner will be decided by pinfall between Sabu and Sean Waltman. Waltman hits right hands on Sabu before irish whipping him into the corner. Waltman hits a dropkick on Sabu knocking him down into a sitting position. Waltman taunts to the crowd thinking Bronco Buster, but Sabu gets out of the way just in time causing Waltman to rack his nuts on the bottom turnbuckle. Sabu raises him to his feet and hits a neckbreaker in the center of the ring. Sabu bounces off the ropes, and goes springboard on the opposite side...Sabusault connects! Cover 1...2...NO! Waltman just gets the shoulder up. Sabu goes to the apron, Waltman gets to his hands and knee and Sabu goes for the Arabian Facebuster, but Waltman is able to get out of the way. Sabu gets to his feet and Waltman hits a spinning wheel kick, both men spring to their feet and Waltman kicks Sabu in the gut and spikes him with the X-Factor. Cover 1...2...3!!!!! Sean Waltman gets the victory.

Tenay: Wow Don for the first time ever we will see Sean Waltman participate in an Ultimate X Match, I just can't wait for Destination X.

West: You know what I can't wait for Mike is the Street Fight between Senshi and Petey Williams which is also for a slot in that match, and guess what its up next, but first we send you to Krystal who is standing by with Sean Waltman.

Krystal: Sean, how does it feel to win this battle royal and re-enter yourself in the X-Division.

Sean: Well Krystal I've been out of X-Division action for so long and I'm glad to be back.

Krystal: And as you know, you now have a spot in the Ultimate-X match for the X-Division Championship at Destination X.

Sean: Thats exactly right, and mark my words Destination X will be my return to glory, as I will win the X-Division title once again.

Winner by Pinfall: Sean Waltman

X-Division Street Fight Senshi Vs. Petey Williams

Senshi quickly goes on the offensive snapping the kendo stick right over the back of Williams leg. Williams falls to the ground writhing in pain as Senshi keeps on the offensive delivering three quick stomps to Williams bad knee followed by a very quick standing leg drop. Senshi signals to the crowd and it is like a bomb went off as the crowd goes wild for the former X-Division champion As Williams is slowly climbing to his feet Senshi goes searching in Williams garbage can for something to rough him up with. After rummaging for awhile Senshi digs out two more kendo sticks one in his right hand one in his left. As he turns away from the can he is met by a big fist from Williams Blood pours out from the center of Senshi's forehead as Williams opens his hand to to reveal bloody dog tags in his palm. Williams clenches the dog tags in his fist again and walks over to Senshi who is still laying on the ground in pain. Williams lifts him to his feet and delivers several dog tag punches to Senshi. Williams throws the dog tags aside and brings Senshi to his feet and kicks him in the gut. Williams goes for the Canadian Destroyer, but Senshi counters with a back body drop. Thinking quickly he grabs a kendo stick and cracks Williams in that same weak knee. Williams cry of pain can be heard across the arena as Senshi smirks in satisfaction. Senshi signals for the Warrior's Way. He climbs to the top rope, but before he can make another move Williams grabs his garbage can full of weapons and hurls it at Senshi hitting him right in the face and sending him plummeting to the arena floor. Williams waits for Senshi to slowly make his way to his feet and then runs and hits a perfectly executed top rope springboard splash. Williams quickly covers. 1...2... Senshi just barely gets his shoulder up. Williams gets up angrily and shoves the ref complaining about how he didn't get outside the ring fast enough. Senshi gets Williams from behind with a school boy rollup 1...2 and Senshi barely gets two before Williams kicks him off sending him back peddling into the barricade. Williams rises to one knee, but Senshi snaps back with a dropkick to the temple sending Williams back to the ground. Senshi picks Williams up and throws him back into the ring before climbing onto the apron and attempting a springboard 450 Splash. The attempt turns into a nightmare for Senshi's ribs as he connects with Williams knees. Both men are down and the ref starts to count. The ref is at 4...5...6...7, and Williams gets to his feet. And goes outside the ring to find the spilled out contents of his garbage can. He picks up that can and just as he turns around Senshi runs up the turn buckle and hits a body splash smashing the garbage can between the two competitors. The ref begins the count again, 1....2...3...4...5...6...7...8.. and Senshi gets to his feet and reels back to the ring. He picks up the only remaining kendo stick waiting for Williams arrival back into the ring. Senshi looks to the corner were he had taken Williams down, but he was gone. Senshi looks every which way for Williams but can't find him on any side of the ring. As soon as Senshi turns his back once again Williams crawls out from under the ring with a steel chain in hand. Williams slides into the ring and slides the chain around the defenseless Senshi's throat. He squeezes the chain tight around Senshi's throat and picks him up very slowly and slams him back down with all his might. Williams smirks sadistically at the crowd and begins lashing Senshi viciously with the chain. Senshi screams in pain as he lays defenseless taking every lash from the chain. Finally Senshi taps out and the bell is rung.

Winner by Submission: Petey Williams.

Tenay: WHAT?! That will be counted as a submission victory for Williams who would've thought it.

West: I'm just as shocked as you are partner.

Tenay: What smarts by Petey Williams there.

West: Don't forget Mike that Petey now has a spot in that Ultimate X Match next month at Destination X!

Tenay: Up next Don is the X-Divion Championship Match “The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels challenging Chris Sabin. Right now we send you to Jeremy Borash with Samoa Joe.

JB: Joe what are your thoughts for tonights World Championship match.

Joe: Tonight JB, I am going to rip AJ Styles apart, and then walk out with the World Championship.

JB: Yes, but what about Jeff Jarrett? He did beat you this past week on Impact!

Joe: Yeah he did, but he also blaintantly kicked me in the nuts, and didn't get called for it so Jarrett is of no concern to me.

Joe grabs JB's face and shoves him away.

X-Division Championship “The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels Vs. Chris Sabin(c)

The two tie up to begin the match, Sabin throws a right, which is answered by a left from Daniels. The two trade punches before Sabin shoves Daniels away. Daniels charges at Sabin, and Sabin meets him with a dropkick right to the jaw. Sabin gets on top of Daniels and hits repeating punches to the head before the ref makes him get off. Daniels gets to his feet and charges at Sabin right into another tie up, this time Daniels takes the advantage with a knee to the gut. Sabin bends over to find a knee to the face from Daniels. Sabin reels backwards into the corner, Daniels follows. Daniels hits hard knife edge chops on Sabin. Sabin finally grabs Daniels arms and whips him into the corner. Sabin comes back with chops of his own. Sabin picks Daniels up onto the top turnbuckle, and he goes up with him. Sabin goes for a superplex, but Daniels counters with shots to the gut before shove Sabin off the turnbuckle down onto the mat. Daniels re-adjusts himself and jumps off the turnbuckle connecting with a flying leg drop on Sabin. Cover 1...2...Sabin kicks out. Daniels lifts Sabin to his feet, Sabin hits a quick uppercut to the gut of Daniels before walking away from Daniels. Sabin is resting on the ropes. Daniels charges at him and clotheslines him over the top rope, Daniels turns to taunt to the crowd, but when he turns back to Sabin he is met with a springboard dropkick to the chest. Cover by Sabin 1...2...Daniels pops the shoulder out. Sabin backs off of Daniels and goes over to the corner to catch his breath. Daniels gets to his feet and charges at Sabin. Sabin hits a drop toe hold sending Daniels' face right into the turnbuckle. Sabin brings Daniels up for the Cradle Shock but Daniels wriggles free and lands behind Sabin. Daniels uses quick thinking and hits a neck breaker on Sabin. Cover 1...2...no! Sabin gets the shoulder up. Daniels stays offensive with some stomps to the ribs of Sabin. Daniels bounces off the ropes running back at Sabin. Sabin rolls towards Daniels and trips him up causing him to face plant into the mat. Sabin gets to his feet and goes over to Daniels looking for the Boston Crab but Daniels kicks him off. Daniels gets to his feet. Sabin charges at him, and Daniels meets him with an elbow to the face. Daniels kicks Sabin in the gut and sets up for the Angels Wings, but Sabin counters right into the Cradle Shock position and he hits it! Right into the cover 1...2...3!!!

Tenay: Sabin retains the title Don!

West: Once again Chris Sabin has defied everyone else's opinions and won as the underdog.

Tenay: After this match I wouldn't call Chris Sabin an underdog anymore.

West: Next up the TLC match comes to TNA.

Tenay: Thats right Christian Cage and Tomko Vs. AMW in a TLC Match for the TNA World Tag Team Championships. Now we have Krystal standing by with “The Phenomenal†AJ Styles

Krystal: Ummm AJ we didn't have an interview scheduled...

Styles: I don't care what was scheduled Krystal, what I do care about is getting my hands on Joe tonight. I swear I don't care if I walk out champion tonight I just want to beat the living hell out of Samoa Joe.

Krystal: But you're not only facing Joe tonight AJ, you're also facing Jeff Jarrett.

Styles: Yeah, I knew that would be a problem so I talked to Shane-O-Mac and next month at Destination X title or no title, it will AJ Styles Vs. Samoa Joe inside Six Sides of Steel!

AJ walks away with a big smirk on his face.

Tenay: Wow Don! AJ Styles Vs. Samoa Joe inside Six Sides of Steel, and possibly for the TNA World Title!

West: Wow now I really can't wait for Destination X.

Tenay: Easy partner, we still have tonight, ladies and gentlemen get ready for TNA's first ever TLC match!

TNA World Tag Team Championship TLC Christian Cage and Tomko Vs. AMW

Cage gets into the ring chair in hand, and goes right after James Storm with it, causing him to flee the ring. Once outside the ring Storm is met by the boot of Tomko. Meanwhile in the ring Cage is chasing Chris Harris around with the chair. Tomko slides into the ring and hits a big clothesline to the back of the head of Harris. Cage climbs to the top rope and wait for Storm to get to his feet on the outside when he does, Cage brings him back down with a flying body splash. In the ring Tomko and Harris a trading punches, Tomko ends the slug fest with a head butt to Harris. Cage slides back into the ring, only to have Storm grab his ankle and pull him back outside the ring. Storm slams Cage's head against the ring before irish whipping him into the turnbuckle. Cage turns toward Storm and gets hit with a big super kick. With Cage taken care of for now Storm slides back into the ring to aide his partner, who is currently taking a beating from Tomko. Tomko turns to Storm, and Storm hits him with a super kick. The kick only rocks the big man. Tomko charges at Storm and hits a huge clothesline. He turns around to get hit in the head with a steel chair by Harris. Harris goes outside and brings a ladder into the ring. He sets it up in the middle of the ring and begins to climb. Meanwhile Storm goes outside the ring to keep Cage occupied. Storm stalks Cage on the outside looking for a spear, but when Cage gets up he side steps and sends Storm crashing into the security barricade. Cage slides into the ring, and pushes the ladder over sending Harris plummeting to the outside. Cage re-sets up the ladder, and climbs it. He reaches the top and grabs one of the tag belts before he is interrupted by Storm who pushes the ladder over. Cage clings onto the belt for dear life, just hanging there. Finally, Cage's wait can't be held any longer as he comes crashing down to the ring, but he fails to bring the belt with him.
Tomko pulls a table out from under the ring and sets it up right near the apron. Harris attacks Tomko from behind slam his head onto the table and follows up with a couple of rights. Harris slams Tomko's head onto the security barricade before throwing him over it. Harris and Tomko's fight spills into the crowd while meanwhile in the ring Cage and Storm are trading punches. Storm hits a huge haymaker on Cage sending him stumbling back into the corner. Storm follows up with a clothesline crunch Cage's body into the turnbuckle. Cage stumbles out falling on the mat. Storm climbs to the top rope, and nails Cage with a top rope leg drop. Storm goes to the other side of the ring and waits for Cage to get to his feet. Cage stands up and Storm goes for yet another Spear, but Cage dodges once again sending Storm flying through the ropes, hitting his shoulder on the pole. Cage pulls Storm out of the corner and goes for the Unprettier, but Storm reverses it into a Vertebreaker, both men are down in the ring. Meanwhile Harris and Tomko are going at it backstage. Tomko irish whips Harris into a concrete wall before swinging at him with a steel chair. Harris narrowly ducks behind Tomko and delivers a low blow. Tomko drops to his knees and Storm finishes the job with a sickening chair shot to the head of Tomko. Tomko lays unconcious on the backstage floor. Meanwhile in the ring Storm goes for a clothesline on Cage, but he reverses into the Unprettier! Cage throws Storm out of the ring and sets up the ladder. He climbs, and as he reaches for the Tag Team Title Belts Harris slides into the ring and pushes the ladder over sending Cage crashing through the table on the outside that Tomko had previously set up. Harris sets the ladder back up and ascends the ladder. He reaches the top and grabs one title belt, followed by the other to win AMW the match.

Tenay: Wow, what strategy by AMW, just to plain and simple take out their opponents and grab the belts.

West: And that is exactly what they did Mike, first Tomko and then Cage AMW came into a strange environment and they did the opposite of what Cage and Tomko thought they thrived in the TLC match.

JB: Hey JB Jeremy Borash here with TNA World Champion Jeff Jarrett. Jeff before we start the interview you're not gonna hurt me or anything right?

Jarrett: No JB I'm not gonna hurt ya!

JB: OK, well Jeff it seems like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe have been overlooking you a bit, what are your thoughts?

Jarrett: Let 'em over look me, they can go at it, and I'll jump in when those two are all done beatin' the hell out of each other.

Tenay: Sounds like a pretty solid strategy from Jarrett lets see if it pays off.

West: I just hope Styles and Joe don't expect to pretend the Jeff Jarrett just isn't there, because he'll be there to steal a win.

Tenay: That match is coming to you right now!

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Jeff Jarrett(c) Vs. AJ Styles Vs. Samoa Joe.

Joe and Styles go right after each other as Jarrett climbs up and sits on the turnbuckle. Joe and Styles turn to each other and then turn to Jarrett. The two grab Jarrett and launch him off the turnbuckle into the center of the ring they stomp on him before bringing him to his feet and tossing him out of the ring. Joe and Styles go back at it with a kick from Joe. He gets Styles in a DDT position but Styles fights his way out of it with shots to the gut. Styles smack Joe with a forearm and follows up with a quick dropkick. Jarrett gets back into the ring and buts Styles' and Joe's heads together before double clotheslining them. Jarrett climbs on top of Styles and delivers punch after punch before Joe interrupts him with a boot to the temple. Jarrett and Joe trade punches back and forth. Styles gets to his feet and runs towards the ropes. Styles goes springboard...and he takes both Joe and Jarrett down with a moonsault. Quick cover on Jarrett 1...2...the champ kicks out. Styles gets to his feet only to turn into a big boot from Joe. Styles and Jarrett both charge at Joe, but he ducks pulling the ropes down sending them both to the arena floor. Joe goes to the other side of the ring and runs towards the ropes. He suicide dives through the second rope taking out both Styles and Jarrett. Joe brings Styles to his feet and throws him back into the ring. Joe hits a senton on Styles before going for the cover. 1...2...Jarrett drags Joe out of the ring down to the floor. Jarrett and Joe trade punches while Styles is recovering in the ring. The next thing Jarrett and Joe know Styles is on the top rope and he hits a Spiral Tap on the both of them knocking them all down. Styles springs to his feet and taunts to the crowd before rolling Jarrett back into the ring. Styles is on the apron he goes springboard and connects with a leg drop. Cover 1...2...Joe gets there just in time to break up the count. Joe charges at Styles looking for a clothesline, but Styles ducks and snaps off a quick Pelee on Joe. Jarrett tries to take advantage of Styles move with a cover 1...not even two as Styles breaks it up. Styles stomps on Jarret who is trying to get to his feet. Jarrett grabs Styles ankles and pulls them out from under him slamming his back to the mat. Jarrett goes for a Figure Four and locks it in! Styles reaches with all his might, but can't reach the ropes, he is about to tap when Joe jumps on top of Jarrett delivering repeated punches giving Styles a chance to escape. Styles bounces of the ropes and looks for a low drop kick on Joe, but Joe moves out of the way sending Styles sliding under the bottom rope. Styles gets on the apron and tries to go springboard, but Jarrett shakes the top rope sending Styles crashing down to the floor hard. Jarrett turns around into a leg lariat from Joe. Cover 1...2...Jarrett gets the shoulder up. Joe brings Jarrett up to his feet and irish whips him into the ropes. Joe goes for a clothesline, but Jarrett ducks and Joe accidentally takes out the ref. Jarrett goes outside the ring and grabs his guitar. Joe turns around only to receive a guitar shot from Jarrett right in the head. Jarrett turns around where he finds Styles going springboard. Styles hits a flying forearm right to the forehead of Jarrett. Styles scrambles to the cover on Joe. The ref slowly crawls towards them and makes the slow count. 1...........2.............Jarrett breaks up the count just before the ref's hand hits the mat for three. Styles can't believe it. He turns to find a right hand from Jarrett. Styles and Jarret trade punches. Styles goes for a kick, but Jarrett catches it. Styles the counters right into an enzuiguiri. Styles throws Jarrett out of the ring and tries for another cover on Joe. 1...2...Joe rolls the shoulder out. Styles brings Joe to his feet, Styles kicks him in the gut looking for the Styles Clash, but Joe grabs his legs and drops him on his back, Joe goes over and rests on the ropes while Styles gets to his feet. Joe charges at him for a clothesline, but Styles ducks and keeps running at the ropes, he goes springboard and back flips right into a reverse DDT on Joe. Styles goes to the top rope, but before he can jump off Jarrett shakes the ropes causing Styles to hit his nuts on the top turnbuckle. Jarrett climbs onto the same turnbuckle as Styles and gets his wrist. Jarrett lifts Styles up a bit and spikes him with the stroke from the top rope. Jarrett covers leg hooked 1...2...3!!!! Jarrett retains the title. Joe is nowhere to be found in the Impact Zone.

Tenay: Wow, Jarrett sat outside the ring and played possum until the time was right to catch AJ with that top rope stroke.

West: My question is where was Samoa Joe during the count?

Tenay: Well Don as we look at this replay we can clearly see Samoa Joe heading backstage during the count.

West: We'll have to get some answers on this weeks Impact!

Tenay: Right you are partner. As for all of the TNA fans we'll see you on Impact! And thank you for purchasing Final Resolution.

A camera shows Samoa Joe leaving the arena, before it fades to black.

Payne

Reaction score
The usual pyros explode as the camera comes into view on the Impact Zone.

Tenay: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the aftermath of Final Resolution, along side me is my partner Don West.

West: Mike, Final Resolution was a great night for TNA and so far Destination X is shaping up to be even better.

Tenay: Right now Don we would like to show a highlight video from Sunday's pay-per-view.

A highlight video is shown. The first clip portrays Sean Waltman finishing of Sabu to win the 8 Man X-Division Battle Royal. The next clip shows Petey Williams lashing Senshi repeatedly with a steel chain. Next shows Chris Harris first bashing Tomko's head in with a steel chair, and then shoving the ladder sending Christian Cage through a table. The next shows Harris pulling down the tag belts and raising them into the air. The final clip shows Jeff Jarrett delivering a top rope Stroke to AJ Styles and scoring the pin fall.

West: What a night it was Mike, and I just read on tnawrestling.com that there will be a Four Man Monsters Ball Match to take place at Destination X featuring Jeff Hardy, Marcus Cor Von, Abyss, and Sabu.

Tenay: We've seen that match before and it isn't pretty.

West: Tonight we get a little preview of Destination X as Chris Sabin faces Sean Waltman in a non-title contest, as well as Abyss squaring off against Jeff Hardy.

Tenay: Also Raven has his chance to become the #1 Contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship if he is able to defeat Jeff Jarrett tonight.

West: Mike up next we have Sean Waltman Vs. Chris Sabin, but first we send you to Krystal for a interview with DDP.

Krystal: DDP, what was your motive for returning to TNA.

DDP: My motive, well my motive was all of these screaming fans, and one other thing, the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. You see I wrestled with TNA for a very long time back in 2004-2005 yet I never got my hands on gold. This time around I-

He is cut off by Rhino who begins attack DDP relentlessly, Rhino throws DDP head first into the wall, and then snatches the mic from Krystal.

Rhino: There is only one man who will be taking the TNA World Title at Destination X, and that will be “The War Machineâ€￾ Rhino.

Rhino drops the Mic and walks away.

~Commercial~

Chris Sabin Vs. Sean Waltman
Sabin charges at Waltman to start the match. Waltman catches him with a spin kick to the jaw. He follows it up with a standing leg drop, but Sabin sits up. Both men get to their feet, and lock up. Waltman hits a few knees to the gut before snapping off a jawbreaker. Sabin stumbles backwards grasping his jaw painfully. Waltman takes advantage as he hits a couple of rights and a clothesline on Sabin. He stomps on his gut a couple of times before raising him to his feet. Waltman hits a roundhouse kick to the gut and goes for the X-Factor, but Sabin jerks his head away, and walks the opposite direction of Waltman. Waltman charges at him and goes for a bulldog, but Sabin ducks out of it sending Waltman flying face first into the turnbuckle. Sabin gets him from behind with a german suplex pin. 1...2...Waltman kicks out. Sabin keeps on the offensive delivering a series of right hands to the head of Waltman. Sabin goes for a clothesline, but Waltman ducks, following with a spin kick to the back of the head. Sabin falls to the ground clutching his head. Waltman goes to the top rope. He nails Sabin with a top rope leg drop and goes for the cover. 1...2...the X-Division champ kicks out. Waltman doesn't let up. He delivers a bunch of stomps to the head of Sabin. Waltman brings Sabin to his feet and goes for the X-Factor again, but Sabin counters with a kick to the gut. Sabin brings him up, a nails him with a running powerbomb. Cover 1...2...Waltman kicks out at the last millisecond. Sabin goes to take a breather on the ropes while Waltman is getting to his feet. Waltman charges at him, and he back body drops him over the top rope. Sabin bounces of the ropes and jumps up onto the top rope and jumps delivering a flying right hand to Waltman on the outside. Sabin gets to his feet and taunts to the crowd. Sabin throws Waltman back into the ring, and nails him with a springboard body splash. Cover 1...2...no! Waltman pops his shoulder up. Sabin delivers rights and lefts rapidly to the head of Waltman until the ref pulls him off. Sabin gets to his feet, and Petey Williams slides into the ring with the Canadian Flag in hand. He swings at Sabin with the flag but he ducks lifting Petey up for the Cradle Shock , and he hits! Sabin turns right into a spin kick by Waltman, followed by the X-Factor. Cover 1...2...3!!!! Waltman wins the match. While Waltman is celebrating his victory Williams cracks him over the back with the Canadian Flag! Williams gives the signal for the Canadian Destroyer and he nails Waltman with it! Williams slides out of the ring, and walks up the ramp victoriously.

Winner by Pinfall: Sean Waltman

Tenay: Petey Williams came out here to make and impact on his opponents for Destination X and that is exactly what he did.

West: You're right Mike first he screwed Sabin out of the match, and then the brutal attack on Waltman after the match, Petey Williams is trying to play mind games.

Tenay: Well right now, we send you to JB standing by with Raven.

JB: Raven tonight you face Jeff Jarrett and if you win you become the #1 Contender for the TNA World Championship.

Raven: Tonight JB I will defeat Jeff Jarrett, and at Destination X I will once again become the World Champion.

JB: Well Raven Jeff Jarrett is a tough competitor, after all he defeated AJ Styles and Samoa Joe this past Sunday to retain his title.

Raven: You don't understand JB he isn't a tough competitors, he is a coward. He is a coward because he uses dirty tactics and underhanded tricks to win his matches. I know all of his tricks and if he thinks he's gonna catch me off guard with a guitar shot to the head he's dead wrong. I know what your planning Jarrett and I'm ready for it. Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

Tenay: If there is any man who can beat Jarrett's tricks it is Raven.

West: You're right Mike after all Raven is the master of Mind Games, no one can pull one over on Raven, and even if they do, they'll pay for it later.

Tenay: All that said, we have another Destination X preview up next Jeff Hardy Vs. Abyss.

West: I am now getting word that it is no hold barred Mike! Coming to you next.

~Commercial~

No Holds Barred- Jeff Hardy Vs. Abyss

Abyss wraps his steel chain around his arm and charges at Jeff Hardy delivering a huge clothesline. Hardy is on the ground. Abyss goes outside the ring and gets a chair from under the ring. Abyss swings the chair at Hardy, but Hardy ducks, and bounces off the ropes hitting a bulldog on Abyss driving him face first into the chair. Hardy goes for the cover 1...2...Abyss kicks out. Hardy picks up the chair, and tries to hit Abyss with it, but Abyss rolls out of the ring to dodge the blow. Hardy goes to the top rope and hits Abyss with the Whisper in the Wind on the outside. Both men are on the ground. Hardy gets to his feet first. He goes under the ring and gets a table and slides it into the ring. He then turns his attention back to Abyss who is waiting for Hardy with a Black Hole Slam. Cover 1...2...NO! Hardy kicks out just barely. Abyss is enraged and he throws Hardy back into the ring. Abyss goes under the apron and pulls out a bag full of thumb tacks. Abyss spreads them out in the ring. He then lifts Hardy to his feet and irish whips him into the ropes, Abyss is thinking Black Hole Slam, but Hardy dropkicks him making him fall on his butt onto the tacks! Hardy raises Abyss to his feet and hits the Twist of Fate Hardy covers Abyss. 1...2...NO! Abyss gets the shoulder up. Hardy climbs to the top rope and goes for the Swanton but Abyss moves out of the way sending Hardy crashing to the canvas. Abyss sets up the table that Hardy put into the ring. Abyss lifts Hardy up to his feet and chokes him. Abyss lifts him up for the chokeslam but he kicks and punches wildly and luckily gets Abyss in the nuts one of the times. Hardy goes for another Twist of Fate, but Abyss catches him and picks him, slamming him back down through the table! Cover 1...2...HARDY GETS THE SHOULDER UP! Abyss can't believe it. Hardy lays motionlessly in the ring. Abyss lifts Hardy to his feet and irish whips him into the rope. Abyss is looking for a Black Hole Slam, but Hardy stops short and hits a kick to the gut and snaps off a twist of fate onto the tacks! Hardy shakes his head as if to signal “not yet.â€￾ Hardy heads to the top rope, but before he can attempt the Swanton, Marcus Cor Von yanks him off the turnbuckle sending him crashing to the ground. Cor Von gets a table out from under the ring. He sets it up in the corner. He goes out of the ring and throws Hardy back into the ring. He props Hardy up against the table. He goes for the Pounce, but Hardy moves sending crashing through the table. Hardy gets to his feet and walks right into a Black Hole Slam from Abyss! Cover 1...2...3!!!! Abyss has no time to celebrate, as Sabu slides into the ring and throws a chair at Abyss and nails him in the head. Sabu taunts and drags Cor Von to the center of the ring. He sets up the chair in a sitting position, Sabu springs off the chair, to the ropes, into the Sabusault! Sabu taunts in the middle of the ring as we cut to commercial.

Winner by Pinfall: Abyss

~Commercial~

We come back and the ring is being cleaned up, meanwhile we cut to Mike Tenay and Don West.

Tenay: What a brutal match Don, and that was only a very small preview of what Monsters Ball is going to be.

West: The Monsters Ball match will be twice, maybe even three times as brutal as we just witnessed there.

Tenay: Right now, Don, we are going to Krystal who is standing by with Samoa Joe.

Krystal: Joe, how do you feel after AJ Styles, not yourself was pinned at Final Resolution.

Joe: Well I feel like AJ Styles had no business in that match in the first place. I mean think about it no Styles, no loss due to somebody else being pinned. But thats okay Krystal because in a few short weeks I get my hands on Styles in a Six Sides of Steel Match! And I talked to Shane McMahon about the stakes, and it will be for the #1 Contendership to the X-Division Championship after Destination X. Joe walks away with a big smirk on his face.

Tenay: Did you hear that Don the winner of the Six Sides of Steel Match becomes the #1 Contender for the X-Division Championship!

West: I heard it loud and clear Mike, but right now its time to decide the #1 Contender for the TNA World Championship. Jeff Jarrett Vs. Raven coming to you next!

Raven Vs. Jeff Jarrett

The two stare each other down, Raven fakes moving toward Jarrett, and Jarrett flinches a bit. The crowd laughs at Jarrett and he gives them a dirty look. Jarrett charges at Raven, but he counters with a drop toe hold. Jarrett snaps to his feet, Raven is right there hitting right and left jabs, capped off by a spinning clothesline. Raven stomps on Jarrett's gut repeatedly until Jarrett rolls out of the ring holding his side. Raven follows him right outside the ring, not giving him any breathing room. They trade punches before Raven slams Jarrett's head on the apron, and throws him back into the ring. Raven slides into the ring right after delivering more stomps. Jarrett grabs Raven's foot pulling out from under him causing him to come crashing down to the mat. Jarrett tries for a cover but Raven kicks out before even 1. Both get up to their feet and tie up. Jarrett drives Raven into the corner and hits repeated chops to the chest. Raven counters Jarret and throws him in the corner hitting rapid punches to the chest and face. Jarrett falls into a sitting position and Raven charges at him driving his boot right into Jarrett's face. Raven brings Jarrett up to his feet and goes for the Raven Effect, but Jarret counters with a northern lights suplex pin. 1...2...Raven kicks out. Jarrett stomps on Ravens face, and the ref eventually makes him stop. Jarrett shoves the ref backwards, and the ref gets into Jarrett's face yelling at him. Jarrett apologizes in order to keep him self from getting disqualified. He turns around into a big clothesline from Raven. Raven covers. 1...2...Jarrett kicks out. Raven brings Jarrett to his feet only to slam him back to the mat with a quick neckbreaker. Raven hits shots to the head of Jarrett then finally gets off, and does his signature taunt to the crowd. Raven lifts Jarrett to his feet and goes for the Raven Effect again, but Jarrett hits a knee to the gut and delivers a DDT of his own. Cover 1...2...Raven kicks out. Jarrett stomps on Ravens head a bunch of towns before giving the crowd a dirty look. The crowd strikes back at Jarrett with a herd of boos. Jarrett turns back to Raven, and goes for a Figure Four Leglock but he can't get it in. Both get to their feet and trade punches back and forth. Raven goes for his jab-clothesline combo again but Jarrett, ducks the clothesline, and tries to counter into The Stroke. Raven counters with an elbow to the face of Jarrett. Jarrett stumbles backwards accidentally smashing the ref into the turnbuckle. Raven keeps after Jarrett. Jarrett slides out of the ring and grabs a chair. Raven signals for him to bring it on. Jarrett slides into the ring and swings at Raven, but he ducks. Raven kicks Jarrett in the gut and takes the chair. Raven clotheslines Jarrett before setting the chair up in a sitting position. Raven irish whips Jarrett into the ropes, and he hits a drop toe hold on Jarrett right into the chair. A camera catches Rhino running towards the ring on the ramp, but he is intercepted by a clothesline by DDP who came out of the crowd. DDP tosses Rhino over the security barricade and they start to brawl in the crowd. Meanwhile in the ring Raven slides the chair out of the ring, and brings Jarrett to his feet. Raven spikes him with the Raven Effect! Raven covers leg hooked. The ref makes the slow count. 1.......2.........3!!!!! Raven is the #1 Contender!

Winner by Pinfall: Raven

Tenay: Raven has done it!

West: Raven just pinned the World Champion and now he has earned his title shot for Destination X.

Tenay: I receiving word that the brawl between Rhino and DDP and broken out into the backstage area we send you there now.

DDP is throwing Rhino into walls. Rhino stumbles right into a Diamond Cutter after being thrown face first into a wall. DDP isn't done as he grabs a nearby chair he brings it over his head to hit Rhino, but security arrives,and takes the chair away from DDP and drag him away from the downed Rhino.

Rhino is struggling to his feet as the camera fades to black.

Qwake

bm: hardy and abyss, I like them the match was quite good.
wm: opener
bp: raven's but it was to short but it was better then the other.
wp: joe's to short
af: the matches were good just to many interuptions, and if you get the promo's a little bit longer it would make a difference. 5/10 overall
if you want to check out T.N.E

Payne

Reaction score
TNA Impact! News Update.

The card for this week's Impact has been posted on tnawrestling.com

No DQ- "The Alpha Male" Marcus Cor Von Vs. Sabu

#1 Contendership for the TNA World Tag Team Championships
Team 3D Vs. Team Canada(Robert Roode + Johnny Devine) Vs. 3 Live Kru(Ron Killings + BG James)

Petey Williams Vs. Chris Sabin Vs. Sean Waltman- Finisher Challenge

Raven + DDP Vs. Jeff Jarrett + Rhino

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Abyss vs Hardy
WM - I didn't like the end of the Main Event, but the rest of the match was good.
BP - Raven's really showed the hate for Jarrett
WP - DDP in the beginning, a little bit on the short side.
Comments - A good show, but you could've done more if you squeezed one more match in, just for the hell of it. Solid Show.

Payne

Reaction score
TNA News Update

TNAwrestling.com has just announced that Shane McMahon has schedueled Rhino Vs. DDP at Destination X to determine the #1 Contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at Lockdown.