TNA Reborn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Payne

Reaction score
When TNA GM, Jim Cornette, was tragically killed in a car accident, they had to bring in a new GM, someone with bright new ideas, someone who goes by the name of Shane Mcmahon. In Shane's first act as GM he fired all the new and brought back several originals, restoring Total Nonstop Action Wrestling to its original state.

Roster.

Abyss
AJ Styles
Chris Sabin
Chris Harris
Elix Skipper
Eric Young
James Storm
Jeff Jarrett
Johnny Devine
Kip James
Petey Williams
Raven
Rhino
Robert Roode
Samoa Joe
Sharkboy
Sonjay Dutt
Sting
Brother Ray
Brother Devon
Sean Waltman
Lance Hoyt
Sonny Siaki
Apollo
Matt Bently
Christopher Daniels
Ron "The Truth" Killing
BG James
Konan
Senshi
"The Alpha Male" Marcus Cor Von
Jeff Hardy
Sabu
Jerry Lynn
Christian Cage
Tomko
Amazing Red

STABLES

Team Canada(Eric Young, Johnny Devine, Petey Williams, Robert Roode)

America's Most Wanted(Chris Harris, James Storm)

Triple X(Christopher Daniels, Elix Skipper,)

Team 3D(Brother Ray, Brother Devon)

Sonny Siaki and Apollo

3 Live Kru(BG James, Ron "The Truth" Killings, Konan)

Champions

TNA World Heavyweight Champion: Jeff Jarrett

TNA X-Division Champion: AJ Styles

TNA World Tag Team Champions: AMW

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Nice backstory/roster and Champs are really good... hope you stick to it.

The Rated R CMStar

LOl, you fired Kurt Angle! I will be reviewing

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol angle fired. hope this tna one succeeds. good luck

McLovin

Reaction score
This is one of the BTBs I wanted
TNA like it should be

Good luck

Payne

Reaction score
TNA Impact! #1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike Tenay: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Impact Zone!

Don West: This is gonna be huge Mike its the first night of the new TNA.

Tenay: Or perhaps we should say the old TNA as several originals are back in action.

West: Tonight we have so much in store X-Division Gauntlet 1st Round matches.

Tenay: And don't forget our main event for this evening the X-Division Champion AJ Styles Vs. the TNA World Champion Jeff Jarrett.

West: We have so much in store and only one hour to show it so lets start the action.

X-Division Gauntlet Match #1 Sonjay Dutt Vs. Matt Bentley.

The bell is rung and Bently goes right after Sonjay connecting with a huge clothesline. Bentley stops to taunt and Dutt springs back up and hits a quick bulldog driving Bentley's head right in to the mat. Bentley gets up to one knee before Dutt comes back and hits a enzuiguri to knock Bentley back down. Quick cover 1...2..Bentley kicks out. Dutt picks Bentley up to his feet and bounces of the ropes, he goes for a jumping clothesline, but Bentley evades it sending Dutt crashing into the turnbuckle. Dutt wobbles backwards straight into a school boy roll-up by Bentley. 1...and a quick kick out by Dutt. Bentley irish whips Dutt into the ropes and bends over looking for a back body drop, but Dutt meets him with a big kick to the face followed by a dropkick to the chest sending Bentley over the top rope. Dutt runs towards the rope and jumps over the top looking for a body press but there's nobody home as Dutt crashes into the security barricade. Bentley rolls Dutt back into the ring and climbs onto the apron. Bentley goes springboard...Leg Drop connects. Cover. 1...2...NO! Dutt just gets the shoulder up. Bentley backs off into the corner waiting for Dutt to get up once he does Bentley attempts the super kick but Dutt catches his foot and spins him around. Once Bentley is facing Dutt again he hits a quick spinning wheel kick straight to the jaw. Dutt slowly makes his way to his, followed by Bentley. Dutt charges at Bentley and snaps off a quick hurricanrana. Bentley is down and Dutt goes to the top rope looking for a 450 Splash but Bentley rolls out of the way, and Dutt lands on his feet. He turns and ducks away from a would be clothesline and catches Bentley's arms right into a backslide pin. 1...2...3!!

Tenay: Wow! What ring awareness there for Dutt to catch Bentley with the backslide.

West: What a match Mike, and there is much more to come.

Winner by pinfal: Sonjay Dutt.

As Dutt is celebrating his victory Samoa Joe appears on the megatron.

Joe: Well congratulations on your very first singles win in the X-Division Sonjay haha.

The crowd boos at Samoa Joe's taunting of Dutt.

Joe: Anyways, it won't matter how far you make it in this gauntlet, it doesn't matter how far any of you losers get, because all roads eventually lead to the Samoan Submission Machine!

Joe: So enjoy victory while you can, because sooner or later everyone will face sure defeat when they come up against me, and after I win this tournament I will take the X-Division title from AJ Styles at Final Resolution!

The screen goes black as the show fades to commercial.

Tenay: Wow Don a public address from Samoa Joe, who basically just declared himself the future new X-Division champion.

West: Yes that was a very bold statement, but its not like he doesn't have the brute power and skill to win this tournament and the X-Division gold.

Tenay: Right you are partner, up next we have more X-Division action.

X-Division Gauntlet Match #2: Chris Sabin Vs. “Primetime†Elix Skipper.

Sabin and Skipper crash into a tie up in the center of the ring as the bell is rung. Sabin throws Skipper off into the ropes and hits a high dropkick. Skipper bounces right back up looking for a dropkick of his own but Sabin blocks the feet slamming Skipper to the mat. Sabin quickly goes to work as he brings Skipper to his feet and fakes an irish whip, but instead pulls Skipper back into a thunderous clothesline. Cover 1...2..and a kickout from Skipper. Skipper rises to his feet and Sabin delivers a quick right hand, Skipper answers with a left, and then Sabin hits a right hook sending Skipper reeling followed by a clothesline over the top rope, Sabin attempts to go springboard but Skipper jumps on the apron and shakes the ropes making Sabin hit his nuts on the rope. Skipper carefully walks onto the top rope, like walking a tight rope he walks down and enzuiguris Sabin into the ring. Skipper dives to the cover 1...2...no Sabin gets the shoulder up. Skipper lifts Sabin to his feet looking for the Sudden Death, but Sabin wiggles out and lifts Skipper for the Cradle Shock but on the way down Skipper counters into a tornado ddt. Cover 1...2...Sabin gets the shoulder up just in time. Skipper bounces off the ropes looking for a standing knee drop but there's no one there as Sabin rolls out of the way. Sabin bounces off the ropes, and Skipper meets him with a boot right to the jaw. Sabin stumbles off the ropes and comes back hitting Skipper with a knee to the gut. He brings Skipper up in a power bomb position and hits his signature running powerbomb. Cover 1...2...NO! Skipper just barely pulls through to get the shoulder up. Sabin brings Skipper up for another one, but this time Skipper counters with a hurricanrana sending Sabin's face crashing into the turnbuckle. Skipper brings him up for the Sudden Death again but Sabin wriggles free and counters into a reverse ddt. Sabin storms up and brings Skipper up for the Cradle Shock, Skipper tries to counter with yet another tornado ddt, but as he is attempting to do it Sabin regains control of Skipper's feet and he nails him with the Cradle Shock! Right into a cover 1...2...NO! Skipper gets the shoulder up! Frustration is beginning to build for Sabin. He brings Skipper to his feet, and Skipper hits a quick knee to create a little separation. Skipper bounces off the ropes and front flips over Sabin grabbing his legs as he does to hit a Sunset Flip Pin. 1...2...Sabin boots Skipper in the face for a kickout. Skipper bounces off the ropes again this time Sabin takes Skipper's legs out from under him bringing him to his back, He rolls skipper over and applies the Boston Crab Submission right in the middle of the ring. Skipper has nowhere to go and he taps out.

Winner Via Submission: Chris Sabin.

Commercial

Don West: We're back to TNA Impact! Getting ready for our main event The Phenomenal AJ Styles vs. Jeff Jarret.
Tenay: This should be a great one, and we have just received word that the X-Division Gauntlet finalists will face AJ Styles in a triple threat match at Final Resolution for the X-Division Title.

West: Thats right we're going to have two number one contenders!

Tenay: And now we take you back to Jeremy Borash who is standing by with AJ Styles.

Borash: AJ, As you may know you have two face both of the X-Division Gauntlet finalists at Final Resolution, what are your thoughts?

Styles: Honestly, I don't like it one bit. But it comes with the job. You know Jeremy I'm called The Phenomenal One for a reason its because I have the ability to keep my head up and retain the gold in a Triple Threat Match and that is why Shane Mcmahon put me in this match!.

Borash: Well thank you for your time AJ, and good luck in your match.

West: Very confident words from AJ there, but somehow I know AJ can pull it off.

Main Event: “The Phenomenal†AJ Styles Vs. Jeff Jarrett.

Jarrett quickly attacks AJ before the bell even rings with a knee to the gut. He hits him in the back with two forearms and irish whips him off the rope. Jarrett meets half way on the way back with a clothesline. Jarrett gives AJ two stomps to his right knee, and one to his left before raising him to his feet and slamming him back down with a scoop slam. He gives five right hands to the head and a leg drop to the right arm of AJ. Jarrett pulls AJ up by his arm, AJ back flips, twisting Jarrett's arm and then he locks in a hammerlock. He shoves Jarrett into a turnbuckle and chases right after him dropkicking him slamming his chest into the turnbuckle with high impact. He stumbles and AJ catches him with a neckbreaker. Cover 1...2...no. AJ stands to his feet and goes for a standing moonsault splash. Jarrett, rolls out of the way but AJ lands on his feet. They stare each other down until AJ thrusts himself at Jarrett delivering a big right hand to the jaw. Jarrett is resting on the ropes AJ charges and Jarrett back body drops him. AJ lands on the apron and Jarrett starts to walk away, and when he turns around AJ goes springboard looking for a hurricanrana but Jarrett counters into a huge powerbomb. Into a rollup 1...2...no! AJ just pops out of it. Jarrett brings AJ to his feet and attempts a big clothesline but AJ counters into a crucifix rollup pin. 1..2..Jarrett busts out. They are both on their feet and they tie up, AJ throws Jarrett into the ropes and attempts a dropkick, but Jarrett stops himself on the ropes sending AJ crashing down, but he quickly springs back up, waiting for Jarrett to make a move. Jarrett charges thinking clothesline, but AJ counters into a german suplex pin. 1...2... Jarrett rolls, so he is sitting on AJ's chest he delivers a few right hands and gets off. AJ gets up to one knee and Jarrett comes back with a boot to the face. Cover. 1...2...no AJ gets the shoulder up. Jarret brings AJ up for a powerbomb but AJ rolls through into a sunset flip and then he quickly stands up into the Styles Clash position and hits it! Just as he gets into the pin Petey Williams comes sprinting down the ramp and hops onto the apron distracting the referee. Styles stands up and he is just about to go after William when Samoa Joe hits over the head from behind with Jarrett's guitar. He clears the evidence, and drags Jarrett over and drapes his arm over Styles's chest. Williams turns the refs attention to the match 1...2...3!! Jarrett wins!

West: Samoa Joe and Petey Williams, have just plotted against AJ Styles together.

Tenay: Well ladies and gentlemen thank your for tuning in to TNA IMPACT! We'll see you next week.

Winner by Pinfall: Jeff Jarrett.

Anthony7

Reaction score
BM: Main event it was a brilliant read and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time

WM: I would probably say Betnley vs Sonjay but they were all good

BP:I would say Joe's after Sonjay and Bnetley's match

WP: I'm not really sure they were all pretty good

AC:You should use different colours like this Mike Teany: What a shot that was amazing!
Jim Cornette:Ladies and gentelman tonight it will be Christian Cage vs Kurt Angle
Also check out my BTB TNA it's on page 2

McLovin

Reaction score
BM: Main-event
WM: None

BP: Joe/Bentley/Dutt
WP: None

CP: Check out Smackdown: After Wrestlemania XXIV

AC: I agree with Anthony, use different colours

MJ807

Reaction score
Best Match - AJ Styles vs. Jeff Jarrett

Worst Match - N/A your a good match writer.

Best Promo - Sonjay Dutts, Samoa Joe that was was the best it was ok but the best of the show.

Worst Promo - AJ Styles, Jeremy Borash more could have been done with that.

Overall Thought - Please change your colors it makes your show look very bland and unintresting when everything is the same color. And you also need to work on your promos skills you have the match writing part down but work on those promos.

The Rated R CMStar

I will be reviewing.

Cheap Plug: Check BTW, show has been posted

Payne

Reaction score
TNA Impact! #2

[Pyros explode as we come in to TNA Impact! As the come comes in we go to Jeremy Borash standing by with AJ Styles.

JB: AJ how are you feeling after last weeks guitar shot from Samoa Joe.

Styles: I don't care about that JB, thats not what's important, the important thing is I planted Jarrett to the mat with the Styles Clash and would've had him pinned, but instead Petey Williams and Samoa Joe got in my way of possibly becoming the new number one contender for the TNA World Heavyweight championship.

JB: Right so...

Styles: I'm not done don't interrupt me, Samoa Joe, Petey you guys better watch your backs because I know you both have matches and I will make sure you don't advance in this tournament.

AJ walks away and the camera switches to Mike Tenay and Don West.

West: Wow very strong words from AJ, and I believe everything he just said.

Tenay: That's right partner if AJ gets the chance he will screw Joe and Williams undoubtedly.

West: Speaking of Petey Williams his X Gauntlet match against The Warrior Senshi is up next.

X-Division Gauntlet Match #3 Petey Williams Vs. “The Warriorâ€￾ Senshi

Williams goes right at Senshi with a right hand but he snaps back with a kick to the thigh, and another to the ribs, quickly followed by a spinning wheel kick. Williams springs back to his feet and he and Senshi tie up. Senshi goes for a neckbreaker but Williams turns back around and plants Senshi with a DDT. Cover 1...not even two as Senshi powers out. Senshi gets to his feet and they tie up once again Senshi slings him off the ropes and they both go up for dropkicks and collide in mid air. They pop back up and Senshi delivers a kick to the ribs of Williams. He tries another one but Williams catches it and slams it over his knee like he was trying to break a stick. Williams quickly goes in for a Sharpshooter but Senshi kicks him back and springs to his feet hitting a quick clothesline. Williams gets up and Senshi hits a spin kick followed quickly by a bulldog. Cover 1...2...Williams kicks out at two. Williams gets up to his knee and Senshi lands a kick right to the temple of Williams. Williams stumbles up to his feet reeling Senshi charges at him and hits a running cross body. Senshi going for the top looking for that Diving Double Stomp. Williams rolls out of the way as Senshi comes crashing down to the ring with both of his feet together Senshi is rolling around on his back holding his ankles. Williams takes advantage and goes in looking for a sharpshooter, and he gets it locked in right in the center of the ring. Senshi is in major trouble. AJ Styles comes sprinting down the ramp, and hops onto the apron. AJ goes springboard, and hits a leg drop on Senshi planting his face into the mat. The ref calls for the bell. AJ slides out of the ring giving Williams a devious smile as he walks up the ramp. Williams is irate in the ring he brings Senshi to his feet and snaps of a Canadian Destroyer for no reason, before storming out of the ring.

Tenay: Wow Don AJ just disqualified Petey Williams and eliminated him from the gauntlet![/

West: That totally caught me by surprise Mike I thought some sort of surprise attack when the ref's back was turned, but this was just ingenious.

Tenay: This has got to get you wondering what is AJ going to do in Samoa Joe's match against Christopher Daniels.

West: I don't know Mike but I'm dying to find out, and the match is next!

Winner by DQ: “The Warriorâ€￾ Senshi

Commercial

Tenay: We're back here on Impact and we have just witnessed AJ Styles disqualify Petey Williams.

West: Well what goes around comes around Mike, last week Petey and Samoa Joe screwed AJ Styles out of possibly becoming the new #1 Contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, so now AJ plans to screw them out of having a chance at his X-Division Title.

Tenay: That is absolutely right, now we go to Jeremy Borash standing by with Samoa Joe, take it away JB.

JB: Samoa Joe you may have just saw Petey Williams' match out there, do you think that the same thing could happen to you?

Joe: No it hasn't even crossed my mind JB because I talked to Shane-O-Mac and he officially banned AJ Styles from ringside, so there will not be any disturbances in my match against the Fallen Angel.

Joe turns his back to JB and heads towards the entrance ramp

Tenay: Wow Don did you hear that AJ Styles is banned from ringside, that'll make it just a tad bit difficult to interfere with the upcoming match.

West: I heard it loud and clear partner, what a contest we have coming up in just a few seconds.

X-Division Gauntlet Match #4 Samoa Joe Vs. “The Fallen Angelâ€￾ Christopher Daniels

Joe goes right after Daniels with a big kick to the thigh, Daniels answers with a right hook to the temple and a kick of his own to the gut of Joe. He keeps on the offensive delivering fist after fist to the head of Joe. Joe shoves Daniels back and runs at him giving him a boot to the head. Daniels is staggering, Joe goes off the ropes and hits a jumping knee to the chest knocking Daniels to the ground. Joe stomps on Daniels' gut and chest repeatedly before hitting a standing elbow drop. Cover 1...not even two as Daniels pops out quick. Joe keeps after him hitting rights to the temple as he gets to his feet. Daniels rakes Joe's eyes and hits a quick dropkick knocking Joe to the ground. Daniels backs off to catch his breath while Joe makes his way up to his feet. Joe gets up to one knee and Daniels runs at him looking for a baseball slide, but Joe dodges and Daniels slides right out of the ring. He gets up to the apron, he attempts to go springboard, but Joe shakes the ropes and he crashes and burns to the outside. Joe waits on the other side of the ring for Daniels to get up, and when he does he charges and hits a suicide dive through the ropes and to the outside. Both men are down as they cut to commercial.

Commercial

Impact returns with Joe delivering chops to Daniels in the corner of the ring. Joe picks Daniels up onto the turnbuckle, thinking Muscle Buster but Daniels shoves him off and hits a quick diving body splash. Cover 1...2...Joe powers out. Daniels is on one knee trying to catch his breath while Joe gets to his feet. Joe charges at Daniels and hits a thunderous boot to the jaw. Cover 1...2...Daniels kicks out just before the three count. Just as Joe is about to pick Daniels up to his feet AJ Styles appears on the megascreen.

Styles: Hey Fat Joe, turn around.

Joe turns to see styles.

Styles: You think your so smart getting me banned from ring side wow I actually had to think about how I was going to screw you out of this match. I'm still thinking actually. Do you have any bright ideas?

Styles keeps going on and on as Daniels goes springboard in front of Joe right into a tornado DDT. Daniels drags Joe over to the corner, he climbs to the second rope, springs off the second rope onto the third, and springs again off the third, BME connects! Cover 1...2...3!!!!

Styles finally stops talking as he sees Christopher Daniels' hand being raised.

Styles: Wow, I guess I did screw you out of your match after all Joe.

He laughs and walks away as the megascreen goes black

Winner by Pinfall: “The Fallen Angelâ€￾ Christopher Daniels.

Commercial

West: Wow Mike AJ Styles was banned from ringside, yet he still found away to make sure that Samoa Joe lost this match.

Tenay: That just shows you how smart the Phenomenal one actually is Don, it shows that he is a dangerous enemy.

West: Well next Mike its the TNA World Tag Team Championships on the line AMW defending against Team 3D.

TNA World Tag Team Championships: AMW Vs. Team 3D

Brother Ray and Chris Harris start in the ring. They tie up and Harris quickly throws Ray off into the ropes and meets him halfway back with a clothesline, and another, and another, and finally Brother Ray gives up after the fourth clothesline. They circle the ring eying each and they meet in the middle with a tie up once again. This time Brother Ray launches Harris across into his corner and makes a tag to Devon, they both stomp Harris until Ray is forced to leave the ring. Devon lifts Harris to his feet and irish whips him off the ropes he's looking for a back body drop but Harris meets him with a big kick. Devon comes back with a huge clothesline knocking Harris straight to his back. Cover 1...2...no! Harris kicks out. Devon stomps Harris as he gets to his feet Harris delivers gut shots to Devon as he is trying to create some space. Devon bounce himself off the ropes looking for another clothesline, but Harris counters into an arm drag sending Devon flying across the ring, Harris dives to the waiting hand of James Storm and makes the tag. Storm comes in and instantly clotheslines Devon and hits a big right to Ray knocking him off the apron. Devon charges at storm, but Storm ducks down dumping Devon out on top of Ray. Both members of AMW stand inside the ring waiting for 3D to get back into the ring as we cut to commercial.

Commercial

We return with Storm in control of Ray delivering strikes to the gut and head. He hits a kick to the gut and a double axe handle to the back of Ray knocking him to the ground. Storm brings Ray over to his corner and tags in Harris. Storm holds Ray in a headlock as Harris delivers blows to his stomach. Harris takes over hitting a nice snap suplex of Ray. Cover 1...2...Ray kicks out just after two. Harris holds Ray in a headlock tight. Ray hits repeated punches to the gut, and eventually throws Harris off the ropes, Harris comes back with a big clothesline on Ray. Cover 1...2...Devon comes in to break up the count but he is met by Storm and a huge superkick sending Devon plummeting to the outside. Harris picks Ray up to his feet, and they tie up. Harris grabs Rays arms and throws him right into a Spear from Storm! Cover by Harris 1...2...3!!! AMW retains the titles!

West: What team work by AMW there Mike!

Tenay: Whoever said AMW was all about that Death Sentence was wrong Don

Winners by Pinfall and still TNA World Tag Team Champions: AMW

Shane McMahon heads down the ramp when the ring is all cleared with a mic in hand.

Shane: Tonight ladies and gentlemen I have come out here and made my first appearance on TNA Impact! To announce to you the #1 Contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. The current candidates are... AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Marcus Cor Von, Abyss, and Sean Waltman. Now I have thought long and hard about this and the new #1 Contender is....Samoa Joe!

Just as this is said AJ Styles' music hits.

Styles: You have got to be kidding me Shane. C'mon man if Samoa Joe wouldn't have racked me with that guitar I would've pinned Jarrett.

Shane: Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda AJ sorry, but Joe shows the greatest drive for the title.

Styles:Y-

Just as AJ is about to speak he is ambushed by Samoa Joe. The two go at it throwing punches left an right on the entrance ramp. Finally security arrives to break up the fight, some nasty words are exchanged, between the two before Shane decides to speak again

Shane: Alright, Alright, here's what I'm gonna do next week on Impact! Our main event will be AJ Styles Vs. Samoa Joe, winner of this match gets the #1 Contendership and that is final!

West: Wow! What a match, AJ Styles Vs. Samoa Joe next week don't miss it, not even for you life.

Tenay: What an electrifying night Don, thank you to all our viewers for tuning in and don't miss next week!.

The camera slowly fades to black in the Impact Zone

therazar

Reaction score
Best Match:: Samoa Joe VS Christopher Daniels

Worst Match:: Senshi VS Petey Williams

Best Promo:: Samoa Joe's

Worst Promo:: AJ Styles last one I don't think that was in character at all

Additional Comments:: This was an ok show. I think you need to work on your promo writting a bit, but overall good second show.

Rating:: 6/10

Also please check out Razor Edge Wrestling if you get a second