TNA rating blows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheCHB

Reaction score
TNA's iMPACT scored a 1.0 rating. Obviously this isn't close to the number TNA was looking for.

This is extremely bad for TNA!!

I would have thought they would atleast get a 1.3 minimum but It's like i said on WIR there was no hype at all, but still a 1.0? If they thought that was bad wait until next week when there taped and heading up against Stone Cold and mania rewind night. So lets hope this makes them realize that not only they need better storylines and wrestling but they need to stay live to even survive and have a chance.Extremely disappointing because both shows where good last night but both of there numbers decreased immensely.

the408kid

Reaction score
This is extremely bad for TNA!!

I would have thought they would atleast get a 1.3 minimum but It's like i said on WIR there was no hype at all, but still a 1.0? If they thought that was bad wait until next week when there taped and heading up against Stone Cold and mania rewind night. So lets hope this makes them realize that not only they need better storylines and wrestling but they need to stay live to even survive and have a chance.Extremely disappointing because both shows where good last night but both of there numbers decreased immensely.
This means this round goes to raw! TNA needed a average of 1.5 to 2.0 rating to be even moderately successful, they didnt even come close to that.

LadyHotrod

I've been telling everyone since the beginning that WWE>>>>TNA.

TNA can dig up all the old names they want, they still fucking suck.

VINNY MAC 4 LIFE.

straight_edge76

Of course WWE is gonna draw a bigger/better rating then TNA, that's like expecting Asher Roth to outsell Eminem.

Honestly WWE> TNA in every way but tbh I enjoyed Impact much more then Raw this week.

the408kid

Reaction score
I've been telling everyone since the beginning that WWE>>>>TNA.

TNA can dig up all the old names they want, they still fucking suck.

VINNY MAC 4 LIFE.

But it would've been nice to see a much better rating for TNA, competition breeds a better wrestling product. For example the monday night wars of the mid to late 90's.

the408kid

Reaction score
WWE is overrated.
But WWE has an more exposure on monday nights and tna hasn't come up with an A+ product lately bro. Just look at the Abyss angle, one of the stupidest storylines I've seen in a while.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I've said this since the beginning, TNA has been making a better show than WWE. But there are still those marks who go straight to WWE instead of hearing about TNA. The biggest thing TNA needs is word of mouth. TNA>>>>WWE

G 3

Reaction score
I've said this since the beginning, TNA has been making a better show than WWE. But there are still those marks who go straight to WWE instead of hearing about TNA. The biggest thing TNA needs is word of mouth. TNA>>>>WWE

Agreed. It is hard to watch either, but TNA is easier to watch.

LadyHotrod

But it would've been nice to see a much better rating for TNA, competition breeds a better wrestling product. For example the monday night wars of the mid to late 90's.

The big difference is that both WWE and WCW were awesome and worth watching because they were exciting. TNA just has gay ass ninja kidnappings and Green Lantern rings, it's Blue.

Not that WWE has better stories but I'd still watch it as opposed to TNA grade A faggotry.

Reaction score
TNA's rating is indicative of the product. Garbage rating for a garbage product. People saw the Monday show back in January, which for better or worse was a train wreck and decided why take that risk again. WWE ain't much better but atleast it makes sense and is linear in it's approach and booking style.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Saying either company is better at this point is like saying getting shit on by an rhinocerous is better than getting shit on by an elephant. Both companies have major weaknesses (TNA-Poor booking, too many wwe castoffs, shitty build and hype for payperviews. WWE-guest hosts bullshit, lack of wrestling on raw, titles treated like ass alot of times). WWE just does better because they're core audience for Monday Night Raw is bigger than TNA's at this point. Plus WWE is better at hiding their negatives.

J

Saying either company is better at this point is like saying getting shit on by an rhinocerous is better than getting shit on by an elephant. Both companies have major weaknesses (TNA-Poor booking, too many wwe castoffs, shitty build and hype for payperviews. WWE-guest hosts bullshit, lack of wrestling on raw, titles treated like ass alot of times). WWE just does better because they're core audience for Monday Night Raw is bigger than TNA's at this point. Plus WWE is better at hiding their negatives.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Plus to say this is bad is kind of dumb, cause when you take into a account the fact that, that rating is the same ratings they were getting a year ago when they were on Thursdays and now to get that when going head to head to the longest running episonic show is still really good when you compare it. To compare it apples to apple's at this point is dumb.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

What else was even on Monday besides the usual shit on other channels? Cause WWE's rating was nothing to bust a nut over either tbh.