TNA P10: The Power 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
Here's mine, think I gotta run soon, so I'll edit it later if I feel like it and post better reasons as to what they did to earn their spot. I stole Peep's style, couldn't think of anything original.

1- Kurt Angle
He won the title damn it!

2- Team 3-D
They beat the hell out of the X-Division, why else?

3- LAX
Solid as a rock in the opening matchup.

4- Sting
Competed in the title match, but lost it early. He still tried. :)

5- Awesome Kong
Also known as Queen Kong, this Knockouts Division beast is yet to lose a singles match.

6- Karen Angle
If you don't think that promo she cut was hot as hell, you're gay. :)

7- The Christian Coalition
These three have been dominating TNA ever since the beginning of the year. It'll suck if they go their seperate ways. :(

8- Gail Kim
Why the first ever TNA Knockouts Champion can't miss the P10.

9- Black Reign
The guy's been messing with Abyss for quite some time now.

10- Kaz
I believe the man's still in the tournament.

OK, here we are, now I'm out, peace. :)

PeepShow

ROFL, nice way not to include Joe or Cage, but w/e, its your choice. Lets keep havin some more

PeepShow

If you are just going by what they did from a week to week basis, then thats fine. I go by what they have done over a series of weeks. But like i said, thats your judgement

xtremebadass

lol Peeps putting Cage at the top spot, anyhow, great P10 like always :)

imported_Iceman

Nice P10 everyone. Well put out, but JHar888, you left of some key guys. How can you forget Cage and Joe? Nice job to Alpine and PeepShow

AMPLine4Life

Reaction score
The TNA Top 10 Week #4

Just wanted to say I loved doing this and it’s really fun. Sorry for typos but I don’t feel like doing spell check or checking over every word. Sorry. I know I am a lazy ass lol.

5877.jpg

The TNA Awards 11/1/07
Week 4 -11/1/07

The TNA Top 10 ranks the top 10 superstar each week from wrestling brand Total Nonstop Action [Wrestling]. It ranks on matches,wins and losses,wrestling ability, and even mic and promo skills. The TNA Top 10 is the most advanced system in sports today with colorful pictues and a fun award system. So sit back, grab your popcorn and soda because it's time for another TNA Top 10.

This Week's Superstar of The Week Is:
Junior Fatu
Rikishi2.jpg

Yes it is, Junior Fatu. They man they everybody can't stand. He wan't more money, well guess what Mr.Fatu too bad. This will be the last tiem we will ever have to see, next to anythign related to TNA. So for this I made up a little song...NAH NAH NAH NAH,NAH NAH NAH NAH, HEY HEY HEY,GOODBYE!!
Like it!?

BabyFace of the Week:
Jermey Borash
Jeremy_Borash3.jpg

Yes it's out favorite anouncer. He took a very hard hit in teh likes of Talia Madison. We here at TNA Top 10 acadmy salute you. We all know how that feels.

Tweener of the Week:
Karen Angle
Karen_Angle2.jpg

She still looks hot, she still keeps here spot.

Heel of the Week:
Kurt Angle
Kurt_Angle16.jpg

Why? I don't know. Cause I feel like putting him on.

X-Division Star of the Week:
Every X-Divison Star That Made There Name Felt [this does not incluse Jay Lethal]
AlexShelly.jpg
ChrisSabin.jpg
Chris_Daniels.jpg
ElixSkipper.jpg
PeteyWilliams2.jpg
Low-Ki.jpg
SonjayDutt3.jpg

NOT LISTED HAVOK AND SHARK BOY
The X-Divison is back. And the x-divison was very loyal to the origanal fans otu there. Do't get me wrogn new tna > old. But thanks for sticking up or the x-division and for me and for all teh other tna fans out there who love the x-divison as much as me.

Tag Team of the Week:
Christian's Colliation [AJ Styles & Tomko]
ajstyles.jpg
Tomko.jpg

They are truly Phenomenal.

Champion of the Week:
Christian's Collation
ajstyles.jpg
Tomko.jpg

They are still the champions. And don't forget about hte phenomenalissness [however you spell it]

October Superstar of the Month [of October DUH!]:
Kevin Nash
Kevin_Nash4.jpg

Like him or hate him. He has finally got back into a major storyline and has held his own. Everybody is so mean to this guy, and seeing that he doesn't compete in the ring and can't put him on the tna top 10. But Kevin Nash, we salute you from tna top 10 headquarters. So congradulation on winning the superstar of october award.

DUN DUN DUN DUN. NOW FOR THE MAIN EVENT. THE TNA TOP 10!!!
5877.jpg

Week 4 - 11/1/07
The TNA Top 10

kurtangle.jpg

Kurt Angle [1]
He is the champ. And he is real. So he stays #1.

christiancage.jpg

Christian Cage [3]
Christian Cage goes from great on the mic to yet moving on to the final of the fight for teh right tornament. The question is can he win the TNA World Heavyweight Title...PeepShow shure thinks so.

samoajoe.jpg

Samoa Joe [4]
Yet another win moves Samoa Joe up 1 more spot. Can he move up another spot next week?

ajstyles.jpg
&
tomko.jpg

Christian Collation's [AJ Styles & Tomko] [6]
There are still phenomenal, and still TNA Tag Team Champions. Which helps them with the big gain.

sting.jpg

Sting [2]
Yes he moves down 3 spots, but he sure has Angle and Nash reling with Scott Hall. So that's a pluse side.

hernandez.jpg
&
homicide.jpg

LAX[Hernandaez and Homicide] [5]
They lose against AJ Styles & Tomko and don't take hope the titles. But atleast they have a "friend" helping them out [*cough* *cough* Ariel*cough* cough*]. Sorry for the coughing. I think I have a lergic reaction to something

gailkim.jpg

Gail Kim [8]
Not much to say, she won, good ob. Gail moves up one spot.

Awesome Kong [7]
She goes down only to sercumstance. Sorry for no picture. Found out they got one on the TNA site. But it's not a JPEG Image like most of the others so I can't use it, sorry.

kazarian.jpg

Kaz [N/A]
Welcome to the TNA Top Ten. Kaz.

alexshelley.jpg
chrissabin.jpg
fallenangel.jpg
primetime.jpg
havok.jpg
peteywilliams.jpg
senshi.jpg
sharkboy.jpg
sonjaydutt.jpg

Everyone That Stood Up For The X-Divison [N/A]
Thanks again guys. I love the storyline and MCMG are gonna get a BIG push when they beat Team 3-D. You wait and see.

On The Bubble
No one actually

See Yah
The Steiner Brothers
"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal

PeepShow

Wow, another great P10 as usual man. Ill hopefully have mine up sometime tonight if I have time.

Christian

Reaction score
I like the P10 Ampline, but your (Award) of the Week things are kinda silly. If you just had one or two like that, it'd be cool, but not all of em :p

Good P10.

AMPLine4Life

Reaction score
I like the P10 Ampline, but your (Award) of the Week things are kinda silly. If you just had one or two like that, it'd be cool, but not all of em :p

Good P10.

That's the whole point of them. They are not sopposedto be serious. They are just for fun. And I like doing them anyway :tongue_ss:

xtremebadass

I await the Peepshow! WE WANT PEEPSHOW (CLAP CLAP CLAP) WE WANT PEEPSHOW! (CLAP CLAP CLAP)

Peeps, I await your P10 :)

PeepShow

11/2/07

Ok, kind of in a hurry, so without further adue, heres this week's P10.

1. Christian Cage (1)
Yes, he remains on top this week. He won and advanced to the finals of the Fight for the Right tourney for Gods sakes. I know Angle is the main focus and he is the champ, but he doesnt do much for me and he didnt do much this week at all cept take up air time.

2. Kurt Angle (2)
Read my above comment :)

3. Sting (3)
Staying steady for a change. He's right there and wont go away. Who will he name his tag partner next week?

4. Samoa Joe (4)
Stays at number 4 this week after he had an up and down night. He won the mixed tag match with Gali, but also got bloodied up by Robert Roode.

5. Awesome Kong (7)
Wow, can anyone conquer this womanbeast? Can even Gail Kim? I doubt it.....

6. Christian's Coalition (9)
Moves up 3 spots this week after a huge title defense over LAX. They seem to really have no competition at the moment and are riding high.

7. Gail Kim (8)
Moves up a spot with a win in a mixed tag match with Joe. Can she fend off the charging Awesome Kong?

8. Team 3D (6)
Drops a couple of spots this week after getting shown up by the MCMG and the rest of the X Division.

9. LAX (5)
Drops the most spots this week after they blew a huge opportunity this week to regain the Tag Titles. What looms next for the Latino Nation?

10. Kaz (N/A)
Is this his first apperance in the P10? By golly I think it is. Welcome in kid. This guy has a bright future and loos really good, besides the fact that his finisher totally blows. :)

On the Verge: Black Reign (still), Abyss, Kevin Nash, and MCMG​

xtremebadass

Man I think you should call them Styles and Tomko, they didn't get within feet of Cage last Thursday, they don't want anything to do with Cage anymore I don't think, but it's your P10 :) DAMN! Kong is blazin up the charts man, Fem-Big V=Domination. I would love to see Kong take on Monster Abyss, I swear between the back breaker torture racks and the tacks+glass, it would be the most hardcore inter gender/monster match in the history of pro wrestling!

Sorry my mind was wandering, great P10 as always