TNA P10: The Power 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

You all are fucking stupid. Its "biased", and if you're not going to post something about my P10, GTFO :D

PeepShow

10/4/07

Sorry I havent done this in a while. Ive been really busy this week with a project in school and other things like watching football, lol. Ill post the next P10 after BFG. Anyway, heres this weeks P10 after the first 2 hour show. It was really hard, b/c most of the people in the last edition had bad weeks, so I really didnt know what to do.

1. Kurt Angle (2)
He really put the pressure on Sting and he got into his head big time by "stalking" his son. O, BTW, hes the WHC :D

2. Team Pacman (1)
Dropping them from the #1 position was hard b/c they still didnt really have a bad week, but Angle just had a better one. They still own the tag titles and face Christian's Coalition next Sunday at BFG.

3. Samoa Joe (3)
Picked up the win this week in the 8 man tag, but to me, it just wasnt enough. You could prolly argue he could be a bit higher, but hey, for him being #3 on my P10, thats a good thing.....lol

4. Team 3-D (N/A)
They have pretty much destroyed every team in their path in getting a tag title shot Even though they didnt win it, they still took out many teams in the process.

5. Christian Cage (4)
Moves down a spot after being on the losing end of the 8 man tag. He will be facing Joe at BFG. Will he prove he is better once and for all?

6. LAX (N/A)
They looked really impressive in the ME this week and really showed they can be on a ME level. What can they pull off in Ultimate X? Just use your imagination :)

7. Gail Kim (N/A)
Jumped into the P10 with a win over 4 other women. She will be in the Womens gauntlet at BFG. Can she come out eith a win and be the first womens champ?

8. Eric Young (N/A)
Picked up a win this week in the gauntlet preview. Will he be able to do the same next Sunday and earn himself a World Title shot?

9. Christian's Coalition (8)
Didnt do much, but AJ did well in the 8 man tag. Wheres Tomko? Will they be able to take the tag titles from Team Pacman at BFG?

10. Raven (N/A)
He gets the # 10 nod this week. He finally came back, and came back well. He cut a great promo on Monsters ball and proclaimed his spot in the food chain. Will he take Monsters Ball?

On the Verge: Abyss, Sting and many, many others....lol​

JHar888

Reaction score
LOL, funnyass comment on Angle. I was expecting Junior Fatu w/ Samoa Joe, but still, same thing. Good P10.

MTG

Reaction score
Great list peepshow. The rankings are pretty good but i think that EY should be a bit higher afterall he did win the BR. Other than that it's pretty good.

PeepShow

Sad that Judas wasn't on...

He wasnt even on the show. And the week before that, he didnt do much.

Great list peepshow. The rankings are pretty good but i think that EY should be a bit higher afterall he did win the BR. Other than that it's pretty good.

Yeah well, what did he do before that? Nothin.....lol. If he can keep it up, he will move up much higher, count on that

AMPLine4Life

Reaction score
This is my TNA Top 10. The Superstar's match record since going 2 hours is show as this[MRSG2H]. So yeah. Read it.

5877.jpg

TNA Top 10
Week 1, October 13th 2007

kurtangle.jpg

Kurt Angle [N/A]

Kurt Angle looked great this week. Winning a big 6 Man Tag Match. But can Kurt Angle be so lucky at Bound For Glory. Of will the "old" Sting take his title.

MRSG2H: 1-1-0

sting.jpg

Sting [N/A]

Sting didn't have a match this week. But sure made his precsence known. Who will be Bound For Glory Angle or Sting?

MRSG2H: 0-0-0

ronkillings.jpg

Team Pacman [N/A]

Team Pacman pick up yet another win this week. But are the titles slipping away?

MRSG2H: 1-0-1

team3d.jpg

Team 3-D

Team 3-D pick up a hufe main event win this week. But can they finally get rid of the Steiners?

MRSG2H 1-0-1

blackreign.jpg

Black Reign

Black Reign gets a huge win this week with Raven afte rbeating Abyss and Rhino. But will he be that lucky at Monter's Ball.

MRSG2H: 1-0-1

raven.jpg

Raven

Along with Black Reign gets a huge win this week on iMPACT. Can he do it again at Bound For Glory?

MRSG2H: 1-0-0

robertroode.jpg

Robert Roode

Will win over Petey Williams "payoff" at Bound For Glory?

jaylethal.jpg

Jay Lethal

Jay got a win over Havok this week. But will it help at Bound For Glory?

samoajoe.jpg

Somoa Joe

Somoa Joe is hungry for Christian Cage's blood. And he will get it at Bound For Glory. But is Joe hungrey enough for a win?

MRSG2H: 1-0-0

hernandez.jpg
homicide.jpg

The LAX

LAX 1-1 in Main Event matches isn't bad at all. But when hte lights are on bright, can they beat one of TNA's Top Teams Triple X?

On The Bubble
Amazing Kong

Christian Cage

Goodbye
No-One

Awards:
Babyface of the Week: Sting
Heel of the Week: Kurt Angle
Tweener of the Week: Karen Angle
X-Division Star of the Week: Jay Lethal
Main Eventer of the Week: Sting
Knockout of the Week: Amazing Kong

Any,thoughts,comments?

PeepShow

Not too bad. Nice to see some other views on this. Theres only one thing I have a problem with. Sting all the way up to #2? What has he done the past 3 months besides get in the mind of Angle 2 days ago? I dont see how you can put him at #2, but hey, its your opinion, and thanks for givin your view

JHar888

Reaction score
Wow Peep, looks like you have some competition! LOL, glad to see Black Reign and Jay Leethal on here.

Reaction score
Black Reign on a Top list must mean you have a weird fetish or something... Maybe have him being on the verge.

PeepShow

10/18/07

Well, coming off the hands of Bound for Glory, TNA's biggest PPV of the year, there are some big changes in store for the P10 and some major shake ups are about to happen. Read on for the latest! :)

1. Sting (N/A)
Makes the biggest jumps in the history of the P10 jumping all the way to #1 this week after beating Kurt Angle for the TNA World Title at Bound for Glory. He has to defend the title next week against Kurt. Will his reign be a short oen, or will he keep his rightful spot at the top?

2. Christian Cage (5)
Yes, we all know he lost to Samoa Joe at BFG, but hey, he just got back into the TNA world Title contention in less than a week, so I think we should give "The Real Champ" some respect :)

3. Samoa Joe (3)
Stays right where hes at this week. He ended Cage's winning streak, but now has bigger things to worry about since Robert Roode cost him his shot in the Fight for the Right tourney.

4. Kurt Angle (1)
Lost his TNA Title at BFG and is in shambles right now. He got beat down by Big Sex, Kevin Nash this week and just isnt looking good right now. Can he recapture his Title next week when he gets his rematch against Sting?

5. LAX (6)
Move up another spot after winning Ultimate X at BFG. They are actually ahead of the current TNA champs and now have a shot against them presumably at Genesis.

6. Gail Kim (7)
She made history becoming the first TNA Knockouts Champion at BFG defeating 9 other women. Can she stear away from Awesome Kong though?

7. Christian's Coalition (9)
Moves up 2 spots this week after winning the TNA Tag Titles at BFG. They looked pretty good doing it BTW. Can they keep it up?

8. Team 3D (4)
Yes, they do drop a bit after their lose at BFG, but I wanted to keep them on b/c of what they did to the MCMG. They are just beating up everyone in site!!!

9. Eric Young (8)
Yes, he does drop after winning the FFTR match at BFG. I really cant explain it either. Everyone else just had a better night and were also on iMPACT last night.

10. Abyss (N/A)
He jumps in this week after winning Moster's Ball and beating Disco Inferno in a squash this week. Can he keep riding his momentum?

On the Verge: Jay Lethal, Kaz, Awesome Kong

Sorry, I really wanted to get Lethal on there, but I just couldnt find room. I may have to may this a lucky 11....lol. or maybe even 12. IDK, lets see what you guys got.​

xtremebadass

Definitely had to check out the post BFG P10, omg, that PPV was amazing, and couldn't agree more with your rankings. I understand, at first i was like Cage over Joe wtf? but I was like he did get the spot in the FFTR, so it made sense, I swear there should be a Piss Off 10, number one would definitely be awesome kong, followed by ODB, then Kaz, that guy is such a douche! Anyways, love the P10 like always keep it up

xtremebadass

Yea i am not that big of a fan of Kaz, I think he is a major tool. I mean the guy quit or got fired from TNA, then he went to WWE, they fired him because he refused to cut his hair, then he pops back up in TNA a couple months later, with a fucking hair cut, wtf!

MTG

Reaction score
Kaz is sick i love his ring work and his fued with Robert rhoode is gonna be good. I think they might meet up in the finals of the tournament.