TNA P10: The Power 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Yeah, I actually like Kaz. I love his promos too.

1 1/2 months ago on iMPACT to Robert Roode: "Ya know what you are? You are a prick."

Last Thursday on iMPACT: "I had to put up with Raven and his douchebaggary for a year."

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Sorry but Roode/Kaz isn't gonna happen with Christian in the tourney. It's almost 100% he'll be in the final.

Great P10, as usual but I wouldn't have had Christians Coalition drop down after winning the Tag titles but then again everyone ahead of them are prolly just a lil more deserving than them. Good job.

EDIT: ^^ meant for MTG

PeepShow

Damn, sorry bout that. Brain fart. They were 9. So they moved up 2 spots

AMPLine4Life

Reaction score
TNA Top 10

1. Sting [2]
2. Christian Cage [N/A]
3. Samoa Joe [9]
4. Kurt Angle [4]
5. AJ Styles & Tomko [N/A]
6. Jay Lethal [8]
7. Gail Kim [N/A]
8. LAX [10]
9. Abyss [N/A]
10.Robert Roode [7]

Gone
Black Reign
Raven
Team 3-D
Team Pacman

On The Bubble:
Awesome Kong
Eric Young
Team 3-D

Sorry for teh shortness. I will edit this and have it the full p 10 later. I promise. Also I have how many people who were not on my list last week which are on now. I mean 4 is too many. Especially when 1 of the mis second. Hopefully that will change.

PeepShow

Pretty solid P10 man. Love seein other people's thoughts. Keep it up

PeepShow

10/25/07

After winning back his precious TNA Title and some of his dignity last night on IMPACT, will Kurt Angle regain his top spot on the food chain this week? Lets find out.......

1. Christian Cage (2)
Yes, I know your saying it. "What in the hell did he do to get the top spot this week?" Well, he didnt fuck up and he carried over his win last week over Samoa Joe and did a great job of commentating. You can call me biased, but I really dont care. Lets see yours. :)

2. Kurt Angle (4)
Looked very shakey the whole night but prevailed over Sting to regain his title. In the end, it looked like he regained his friend back in Kevin Nash, but he flipped him off. THings just cant seem to go right other than the fact he won the title back.

3. Sting (1)
Slips 2 spots after losing his title to Kurt Angle. He also punched Kevin Nash which ultimately cost him the title. Can he regroup at Genesis?

4. Samoa Joe (3)
Drops a spot this week after really doing nothing of the sort. He chased Cage around the announce table and did nothing else.

5. LAX (5)
I feel prety bad by only moving them up 1 spot in the last 3 weeks after winning Ultimate X and then a tag match here on iMPACT, but I just cant find room. Keep it up though.

6. Team 3D (8)
Well, they move up 2 spots b/c they simply are destroying the X-Division. Every week, they do the same thing. Pretty boring, but hey, they are proving their points.

7. Awesome Kong (N/A)
She is just dominating. Period. Nobody seems to be able to stop her. Not even the Womens Champion, Gail Kim looks like she will be able to slow her down.

8. Gail Kim (6)
Moves down a couple of spots to behind Kong. I know shes the champion, but you cant justify anyhting till she beats Kong.

9. Christian's Coalition (7)
Drop 2 more spots after losing in an 8 man tag this week. Will it just bea matter of time before LAX can win their gold, or will the Coalition prove to be better?

10. James Storm (N/A)
Picked up another win in the FFTR tourney and moved on to the Semifinals. He even showed some good sportsmanship after the match by giving his beer to EY. We like to see that :)

On the Verge: Black Reign, Junior Fatu, Kaz, Jay Lethal​

MTG

Reaction score
fuck i missed impact this week so i can't do my P10 :( wtv ill do one next week.

Good one peepshow i think black reign should be on it though :p

PeepShow

^Yeah, if he does what he's done for the last couple weeks, he'll definetly be on next week :)

AMPLine4Life

Reaction score
The TNA Top 10 Week #3

Thanks for all the postive comments PeepShow. Well this is mine for this week..in full.....

5877.jpg

The TNA Top 10
Week 3-10/27/07

The TNA Top 10 ranks the top 10 superstar each week from wrestling brand Total Nonstop Action [Wrestling]. It ranks on matches,wins and losses,wrestling ability, and even mic and promo skills. The TNA Top 10 is the most advanced system in sports today with colorful pictues and a fun award system. So sit back, grab your popcorn and soda because it's time for another TNA Top 10.

This Week's Superstar of The Week Is:
Kurt Angle
Kurt_Angle16.jpg

Kurt did what he does bets once again. And that it not only screwing over somebody to win another world heavyweight title run. But screw over a friend just like he did to Kevin Nash. Angle we salute you arrogant SOB.

BabyFace of the Week:
Nobody
Nobody gets the award today sorry.

Tweener of the Week:
Karen Angle
Karen_Angle2.jpg

She was a hot as ever. What’s better than that.

Heel of the Week:
Kurt Angle
Kurt_Angle16.jpg

When your superstar of the week, and you are a heel you automatically get heel of the week. What a bonus!

X-Division Star of the Week:
Is..Team 3-D?!
BubbaRay.jpg
&
BrotherDevon.jpg

Well they have been crushing the x-division and because I am such a nice person I thought I would give them the award some people can start to hate me.

Knockout of the Week:
Awesome Kong
AmazingKong.jpg

She squashed Angel Williams. And Gail Kim was no were to be seen.

Now for or fechered presentation…. The TNA Top 10!
5877.jpg

10/27/07
Week 3

kurtangle.jpg

Kurt Angle [4]

Kurt Angle once again has one the TNA World Heavyweight Title. But he question is can he get that lucky next time. Mike Tenay sure doesn’t think so [IMAO]

sting.jpg

Sting [1]

The TNA Top Ten Academy was a little nice on Sting this week. But hey he has Mike Tenay on his side. So we thought that counted as something.

christiancage.jpg

Christian Cage [2]

Well we learned one thing on iMPACT Thursday night. Andthat is not only is Christian Cage great as a commentator but eh can also make a Robert Roode, Junior Fatu match look great. Wait will he didn’t make it good. But he helped. I mean everybody knew they put him there so he would make the match better because “Tenay has to talk to Jim Cornetteâ€. So if they know Junior sucks why do they keep them. And it’s a win – win because Cage’s voice drowned out the “this is boring†chants. So everybody wins.

samoajoe.jpg

Samoa Joe [3]

Well Samoa Joe didn’t really do anything on iMPACT. But hey atleast he showed up. Another day, another doller.

hernandez.jpg
&
homicide.jpg

LAX [8]

Well hey, they got a little lucky moving up this high, but hey they are LAX.

ajstyles.jpg
&
tomko.jpg

Christian’s Collision [5]

Yeah they didn’t move down that much but they still moved down something. But they better watch out because LAX are now higher. But hey, there phenomenal, they will catch up.

Awesome Kong [N/A]

TNA Top 10 Editiors Note: Sorry we couldn’t get a picture of Awesome Kong. But I was afraid if I got a picture it would brake everybodys' computer screen. So who said I don’t list to the people, are wrong.

gailkim.jpg

Gail Kim [7]

Gail Kim is the TNA Knockouts Champion. But don't forget Awesome Kong is right aroud that courner ready to eat here.

ricksteiner.jpg
&
scottsteiner.jpg

The Steiner Brothers [N/A]

Some of you may not agree with this put facts are facts they beat Team 3-D in a Stacked Tables match are Bound For Glory and just beat the current TNA Tag Team Champion and VKM on iMPACT. Weither you like it or not The Steiner Brothers are on a role.

jaylethal.jpgp

Jay Lethal [9]

Oh Yeahhhhh you couldn't leave Black Machismo out of the TNA Top 10. Oh no...

On The Bubble:
James Storm
Junior Fatu [Sadly]
Kaz

See Yah:
Abyss
Robert Roode

Thoughts,comments,anything?!!?

JHar888

Reaction score
^ That's awesome! Way to go on including pictures and spicing it up a little bit. Nice, nice, let's get everyone's P10's posted lol.

PeepShow

Great work man. Looks like you put quite a bit of time into that.....lol. Great to see others opinions. Lets get as many of these as we can :)