TNA own verson of US Title in works?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shaggy_canada

Reaction score
help

what is the best or good program to combine and edit images

James69667

Reaction score
Photoshop, possibly Paint Shop Pro which is easier to use, but I prefer Photoshop.

scottcs88

Reaction score
A little while ago, Jeremy Borasch posted a picture on Twitter of a newly designed United States Championship for TNA.
2zqfv5h.png
could this be a new title in the works? It does look better than half of there belts

SAL

Reaction score
I was just saying, what TNA really needs is a 3rd midcard title. Ugh, I hate this company.

scottcs88

Reaction score
could they be thinking of getting rid of the tv title once it runs its course? or X division and replace it with a US title?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Best case would be to get rid of the T.V title and worst case would be to get rid of the title that once was the foundation of TNA. I say they end up keeping all the titles and adding this which is stupid.

???

Banned
Reaction score
I'll seriously laugh if they replace the TV/Global/Legends Title AGAIN. This company has no idea what direction it's going in, whether it be to do with storylines, pushes or even the names of titles.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Why don't they just expand on the X-Division? Especially since its their own homegrown concept.

The Nicker

Reaction score
Why is everyone complaining? Who gives a shit if they have another belt? They can then have two midcard feuds on iMPACT, and make Xplosion an hour-long X-Division show with the main belt getting the air time is the X-Division title. It makes sense. You know that Kaz, AJ, Rhino, Stevie Richards, and Pope are not gonna' be winning the world title soon. They shouldn't be winning the TV title because Douglas Williams is working with it. They shouldn't be demoted to the X-Division title, so c'mon. Why can't they have gold?

You're hating on TNA just for the Hell of it. I want them to have another belt. That would be good.

Reaction score
By that logic they should create a belt for every wrestler in the company. Too many titles ruins prestige and the like, it's why WWE started dropping them.

It's unnecessary for another belt to come into the promotion, when the KO Tag belts are accessories, the TV title is a joke, and the X-title is a piss stain of what it used to be.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
If the TV Title goes away I'd be okay with this as this belt looks amazing and pretty much one of the best titles TNA has had yet if you ask me. So I say drop the TV Title use the US Title and get it done with already.

Why don't they just go bankrupt already and leave us alone.

Then we just have WWE...Like it or not competion is good even if they ain't much of it. Without TNA around WWE would be free to do as much stupid crap as they won't and fans wont have another wrestling show to watch..

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Then we just have WWE...Like it or not competion is good even if they ain't much of it. Without TNA around WWE would be free to do as much stupid crap as they won't and fans wont have another wrestling show to watch..

They already CAN put on as much stupid shit as they want and people will still watch them over TNA. TNA isn't competition, not even slightly. They've got Jeff Hardy, RVD, Hogan, Flair, Sting, Angle, Anderson, etc, but their ratings are on par with NXT. They're NOTHING. They're completely valueless. They'll never touch Raw or even SmackDown.

WWE could literally just put Hornswoggle in the ring and tell him to run around for 2 hours and cancel any storylines and matches for that show, and TNA wouldn't even put a DENT in their ratings. You think I'm joking too, like I'm trying to be funny, but I'm not. That's actually the sad truth, I am NOT kidding. I am dead serious. WWE could do that, and get away with it, with no reprecussions.