TNA MOTW: Match of the Week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

^Go to Dailymotion.com and seach for teh Genesis PPV. After you see the Cage/Kaz ladder match, I will garuntee that you will change your vote.

And as you can see, the Cage/Kaz ladder match gets my vote. Do I really need to explain?

xtremebadass

Kaz vs. Christian Cage got the match of the week.

This Week's nominees

Samoa Joe vs. Chris Sabin vs. AJ Styles

Well if you disagree with this one...please enlighten me.

PeepShow

Ill go with Cage/Styles/Lethal

LOL.

You said it. No need to say more

dstebbins

Reaction score
Actually, I prefer Sharkboy vs. the Great Khali. KHALI'S IN TNA OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to say the Sabin,Styles,& Joe triple threat match....that was fast paced and good, with funny spot(Styles charging back in the ring trying to clothesline sabin&joe,but misses and flies outta the ring like a goofy crackaddict)...and there was some good wrestling. but the put on a turkey suit stipulation was a bit stupid, but since it was a thanksgiving episode, i suppose we can let that one go.

xtremebadass

Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Chris Sabin was last week's match of the week, why wouldn't it be? It screams TNA! TNA! TNA!

This week's nom's...

Cage, Angle, Styles, and Tomko vs. Joe, Abyss, Steiner, Kaz

Street Fight
Team 3D vs. Lethal and Dutt

xtremebadass

Alright, no one replied on the last one, so I am not going to post the new one, if this is getting old, please tell me, I will unsticky it, all you have to do is say so

PeepShow

LOL, not for me its not, I just dint see it last week. For this week, I would have to say the ME of iMPACT once again stole the show.

xtremebadass

Alright if everyone is down...Street Fight nailed the MOTW last week

This Week's Nom's...

Christian Cage vs. Kurt Angle and Robert Roode

Lumberjack Strap Match
Jay Lethal vs. Johnny Devine

Feast or Fired
Steiner vs. Daniels vs. Williams vs. BG

What's your MOTW?

PeepShow

Christian Cage vs. Kurt Angle and Robert Roode

Very solid 15 min match and Cage almost won several times. Good way to draw it out and continuing to make us wonder.....lol