TNA MOTW: Match of the Week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Hoyt and Rave vs MCMG was definitley a Match of the week...

Due to 2 hrs, it is now down to 2 nominees each week.

Nominees...

10 Man Gauntlet

Samoa Joe, Junior Fatu, LAX vs Christian Cage, AJ Styles, and XXX

What is your match of the week? Dont agree, post which other match you thought was good!

Soulpower

Samoa Joe, Junior Fatu, LAX vs Christian Cage, AJ Styles, and XXX

One of the best matches in Impact history, its a no-brainer.

PeepShow

This is prolly the easiest selection ever. That ME was prolly the best one on iMPACT or for that matter on any wrestling show since the Cena/HBK WM rematch. Great match that was

xtremebadass

Alright AJ, Cage, and Triple X vs Jr. Fatu, LAX, and Samoa Joe was last week's match of the week...

Here's this week's nominees...

LAX and Junior Fatu vs. Kurt Angle and Team 3D

Black Reign and Raven vs. Rhino and Abyss

Don't agree? Post what other match you would have put in this week's nominees!

PeepShow

The Monsters Ball preview tag was the best match of the night IMO. ECW is a joke compared to the battles these guys have. Not only was this the match I looked forward to the most, it surpassed my expectations. Abyss took a sick Raven DDT face first into a pile of tacks. I just cant wait for Monsters Ball at BFG

MTG

Reaction score
Meh none of the matches were too good but ill go with XXX vs Team Pacman it was a pretty decent match. Killings was great and skipper impressed me.

Soulpower

LAX and Junior Fatu vs. Kurt Angle and Team 3D

For the second straight week, LAX looked like starts and we ended up with a good match aswell. This one gets my vote.

MJ807

Reaction score
Black Reign and Raven vs. Rhino and Abyss

This match was brutal and I loved it and it was just the preview match I can't wait for BFG glory this match is going to be very intense. But if I didn't love Harcore wrestling then I would have chosen LAX and Junior Fatu vs. Kurt Angle and Team 3D which was a great match.

xtremebadass

Monster's Ball Preview tag match was last week's Match of the Week...

Nominees for this week...

EVERY MATCH FROM BOUND FOR GLORY COUNTS BECAUSE THEY ALL KICKED ASS!

Christian Cage vs. Samoa Joe-iMPACT!

Harris and Rhino vs. Storm and Roode-iMPACT!

Which is your match of the week?

PeepShow

So we can pick a match from BFG? If so, then its gotta be Cage/Joe from BFG. That was was totally radical :)

If not, then their matchup from IMPACT

MJ807

Reaction score
Yeah Cage vs Joe from BFG was the best match I've seen in a while. Any Cage vs Joe match is an "Instant Classic"

therazar

Reaction score
im not sure i mean The Ultimate X was great