TNA looking up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
TNA, or Impact Wrestling, or whatever they're now called, has been a joke since the day Kurt Angle was brought in. That's not to say Kurt hasn't been successful or that he's a problem himself, quite the contrary, it helped them blow up to get to the level of being potentially competitive. But with bringing Angle in, guys like Joe, AJ, etc. really fell off. The greatest thing about the MEM was how symbolic the storyline was for the actual situation... they completely buried the young talent. And instead of realizing the fans didn't want full-time big programs surrounding legends who should be special appearance only guys... they kept trying to forcefuck the entire fanbase with it. Then you have the countless, and I mean COUNTLESS turns, swerves, and unfinished storylines... it's all been a recipe for disaster. You want to know the greatest thing about TNA history? AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, and Samoa Joe. The storyline those three had with each other (and it was all stuff the three of them worked up together, with very little creative management assistance) was an absolute blessing in even being able to attract a talent like Kurt Angle into jumping ship. Those three, nevermind all of their glaring faults on the mic, or with dedication, or the size and look... they made TNA something that was actually worth anything.

There have been intriguing storylines which have spouted up over the past 4-5 years... but not one, NOT ONE has been worth anything in the end. They've jumped so many people back and forth without explanation from faction to faction, original to MEM/Immortal... they've been so inconsistent with keeping talent on TV... they've taken one of the most gifted women's divisions in all of wrestling and not utilized anything but 2003 WWE Diva storylines with the same exact divas. They've managed to sign Joe to a lucrative deal which they've honored with throwing him into mid-card feuds and hinting at a streak-stopper feud and all sorta nonsense. I don't mind Sting, but Lord PLEASE let someone actually know how to put on a match with this guy in a PPV Main Event for the damn title! The Hardy debacle was outrageously horrendous and the fact they even let him out there on TV was stupid. The Ken Anderson angle has been complete garbage minus the fact RVD gave him one of the best ass kickings ever unleashed on professional wrestling programming in the rafters. Tommy Dreamer fends off Bully Ray to help out Devon and the following night when they abandon Hardy, Dreamer all of a sudden has Ray's back? And Matt Hardy has been the only constant to compete with Fourtune, and AJ Styles, who appeared to be manning the ship of Fourtune passed the storyline on to Roode to have the war of words with Flair... Immortal had about 25 members at one point, now it's down to 8 and we can't figure out who the fuck actually contributes to the "faction".

TNA is a pile of garbage, from the top dogs all the way to the trash crew that cleans out the Impact Zone. And let's not leave out the fact that they hire talent without contract but based off of verbal agreements for one-night deals which kills running programs and you're stuck every single night wondering if that verbal agreement carries on or who replaces who or what storylines even have to cease to exist because they couldn't have an agreement. I really don't know how you fix that company other than get rid of Hogan and Bischoff, Russo, and let someone else handle everything Dixie Carter is supposed to handle. Use contracts and focus on talent and actually run programs. They need to change the way they do business in every possible way.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Is it just me or is this Green Mt. Monster person eerily similar to fuzzy?

BTW, screw TNA! It sucks now.
1st off luke, ain't nobody ever gonna be similar to me. don't even think it jack...
never ever EVER!!! ther's only 1 fuzzy and that's me! not ever in a trillion yrs will there be someone like ME...

Airfixx

Reaction score
I dunno, Blaze was pretty damn close (though more entertaining to have around).