TNA looking up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
You guys are all forgetting... COLD BLOODED MATT HARDY!!!

...god...

Reaction score
But yeah, watched TNA. I kinda see what you meant with Roode now, Enzo, he was pretty fucking average-bad on the mic vs. Flair near the end. Really showed no emotion, passion, or drive and you're having a one off with Ric fucking FLAIR. It was like Matt Morgan's promo on Steiner all over again. Also, they totally missed the ball on the Jarrett/Sting feud earlier when Angle was out. But I guess they can still do it. Jarrett's been so fucking solid on the mic and as a heel with the antics/mannerisms. He's been seriously, probably the only entertaining part of the show for me sometimes. The guy is really fucking hateable and has some classic lines. As well as Anderson. Agreed on Ray, he's fantastic on the mic, I just can never see him reaching the top though, just always being the guy to give faces a hug rub with his mic ability. Possibly a transitional champ. I wish they'd do more with Hernandez, sigh.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Speaking of Hernandez, who is this fool they have him paired with anyway? This guy has to be one of the worst wrestlers and promos ever, and i've never seen him on any Indys/anywhere. SO cheesy he is on the mic. The guy makes John Morrison look like Dusty Rhodes on the mic, lmao.

...god...

Reaction score
"CHU STOOPID AMEDICANOS!"

At least Sarita is RIDICULOUSLY hot. One thing TNA does well.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:lmmmao:

No she's not.

nation

Reaction score
1. Yes. Kazarian is so mediocre he makes Matt Morgan look like a franchise talent and Ken Anderson like a future Hall of Famer and Bobby Roode the second coming of Arn Anderson.

2. Not really.

3. I think he contracted Hep C from Wolfe and is leaving the company.

As an aside, they should really give Bully Ray a chance up top. He's been pretty much overlooked since his singles run. He can talk (probably only Angle, Flair, Sting, Anderson are the only active talents better than him right now) he's over, looks like a legitimate threat and isn't bad in the ring for a guy his age and size.

LOL, what the fuck? Kazarian isn't amazing or anything but he's good. Great in the ring, nice mix of high flying and technical skills. He isn't bad on the mic, obviously not great and he could use much improvement but he's okay. He has improved a lot actually so I'm not really sure why he is getting hate. He looked good as the X-Division champ and would have looked great provided TNA actually gave a shit about the division anymore.

Rofl at all the Ray love. He is good on the stick but he's always the same kind of heel and cutting the same shit. For his size he can go in the ring but obviously quite clearly he is no where near as good as he used to be. I don't know maybe it's hard for me to by him as a top heel because he just never quite made it too far in the E during his singles run.

ChrisMystery

Reaction score
I watched TNA from its inception. I paid for the weekly PPVs. I would always watch and use to count the days until they could compete with WWE. They used to have a killer X division. Samoa Joe, AJ, Fallen Angel. Match of the Year was always a TNA match. Yet, no matter what they do, it is always the same. I remember when they went crazy because they got Sting and everyone was heads over heels about their future. Then their rating went from 1.0 to 1.1. Then they Kurt Angle and they went from 1.1 to 1.11. Nash, Foley, Booker T, Hogan, Flair, and I think they just cracked 1.2. There is a cap that TNA(now Impact) has, and they hit it like 5 years ago.

ROH just got bought out by and will now be on reg TV. I am looking forward to that.

FYI. I am new to this forum. Warning: I m a big time Chris Daniels fan. Very biased. I am also a new ROH convert. I watched TNA from its first year until hogan grr.

ChrisMystery

Reaction score
Finally we get some direction with TNA, I was Glad to see the Mic Foley is the network person. Glad to hear that he is taking the steps to stop the show being all about what Hogan Flair And Bishop want! And last but not least i am glad to hear Mic Foley say that Wresting Counts!!

Impact/TNA is doing everything it can do become more like the WWE (I don' think that is a good thing), except they mention the word wrestling and then everyone stands around and talk for 10 minutes.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
For his size he can go in the ring but obviously quite clearly he is no where near as good as he used to be.

:confused

If anything, he's doing the best stuff of his career atm.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Is it just me or is this Green Mt. Monster person eerily similar to fuzzy?

BTW, screw TNA! It sucks now.

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone's aware, but Terry Taylor resigned as Head of TNA Talent Relations recently and has been replaced by Bruce Pritchard. For those that don't know, he was one of Vince's right hand men for years and had a huge hand is scouting and signing talent for the E including bringing in Angle, Lesnar, Batista, bringing Eddy back and a fist full of others. Could be a big pick up for any other company, too bad this is TNA.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Speaking of Hernandez, who is this fool they have him paired with anyway? This guy has to be one of the worst wrestlers and promos ever, and i've never seen him on any Indys/anywhere. SO cheesy he is on the mic. The guy makes John Morrison look like Dusty Rhodes on the mic, lmao.

Yeah, I saw him for the first time on the last PPV.... Left me thinking 'and they dropped Homicide for THIS!?!?!?'

As for TNA allegedly "looking up" (for the gazillionth time this year).... Anyone else think it's notable that their last PPV didn't cause so much as a blip on this forum (...whilst with the previous one it took me to bring it up in a 'verdict' thread over a week after it actually aired?) Hmmmmmmm...

If this place is anything to go by then wrestling fans are 'really' hot for their product, huh?

1chiban

Reaction score
I don't think this place is hot full stop, but your point is still valid. I've given up feeling sorry for TNA now. The good talent only have themselves to blame if they don't get out asap.