TNA Lockdown - March 10th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shap3shift3rko

Reaction score
Shocked me and that's a fact I did not see this coming even with all the hype people
speculating and what not. The Main Event aftermath was brilliant, i was kinda excited
and upset at the same time; Upset because as a fan you wanted it to be something like
Bully saves the day from the bad guys, but brilliantly excited because it changed everything.
TNA just went from "bottom feeder potential to "Above average; and outright KINGS!"

This just was so worth it, after i saw the x title match now that was amazing and I hope
everyone in that match fallout was ok, the moonsault was brutal. Clearly this stages much
ahead and i am curious how far they take this, how long will ray be champ, who he will lose
to; who else joins, how big the group gets; how many new challengers for the title coming?
does Hardy get his rematch? what does Hogan do next? how does sting react? what this mean
for the company as a whole....I REALLY approve and think it DOES epic wonders for the future.

lastly; I Love this company and I will always love WCW but this company has proven that it is
without a doubt the best in the world right now, and WWE better watch out because this group
is taking over wrestling and the ONLY way wwe could possibly counter this heel turn is obviously
Turning John Cena at Mania 29 and really spotlighting his evil side but that's NOT LIKELY to happen.

p.s: On The Road will lead to greater things as they move forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9.5/10 (Robbie E vs Robbie T -5)

Best Heel Turn since?

Rank These: Hogan is #1 1996.
Triple H turns on X-pac WM15
Andre Turns on Hogan
Austin Joins Vince WM
Bully Joins Aces & Eights 13'
Plus any others i don't remember

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Good to see Bully finally winning the big one, no surprise that he turned and was revealed as Aces & Eights leader as it was the only choice that made any sense. I read that fans were throwing bottles and rubbish into the ring. One question, why? Everyone knew that he was going to turn eventually so it wasn't that surprising. Maybe they had some plants start it to try to replicate the feel of Bash at the Beach 96 when Hogan turned and the crowd filled the ring with crap.

RVD must have pissed someone off big time to be left off this card when practically anyone else of note made it onto the show.

SBS

Reaction score
Very very happy to see Bully Ray finally win the Big One, and the fact that Devon helped him (even though they are both heels) was awesome and a great nod to all the work those two men have put in. I wouldn't call it one of the best heel turns ever, but for TNA it rocked! Of course that's not saying much. I knew a title change had to happen as with the Impact Zone going on the road I believe Hardy can't travel to certain places (I may be wrong if so sorry.) But for a TNA show this was pretty good. Maybe cutting back on PPV's is a good thing, and I am optimistic, but than again I've been optimistic about TNA for years and honestly they haven't done much to warrant it in all that time. But nonetheless congrats Bully (Bubba) Ray!

Reactions: 1 person

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Why did Bully Ray attack two of the guys from Aces & Eights just minutes before joining them?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Why did Bully Ray attack two of the guys from Aces & Eights just minutes before joining them?

Continuity is not TNA's thing.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Shocked me and that's a fact I did not see this coming even with all the hype people
speculating and what not. The Main Event aftermath was brilliant, i was kinda excited
and upset at the same time; Upset because as a fan you wanted it to be something like
Bully saves the day from the bad guys, but brilliantly excited because it changed everything.
TNA just went from "bottom feeder potential to "Above average; and outright KINGS!"
You really didn't see this most obvious turn coming?

lastly; I Love this company and I will always love WCW but this company has proven that it is
without a doubt the best in the world right now, and WWE better watch out because this group
is taking over wrestling and the ONLY way wwe could possibly counter this heel turn is obviously
Turning John Cena at Mania 29 and really spotlighting his evil side but that's NOT LIKELY to happen.
So it's quite obvious you're a TNA mark but do you actually believe any of this? Why should WWE watch out for a stable of WWE has beens? I'm sure Vince is crapping his pants at the Rising Of TNA led by the Ace's & Eights. The WWE could turn and random jobber heel and it would have as much impact as Bully's did.

Can I ask how old and where you're from?

shap3shift3rko

Reaction score
You really didn't see this most obvious turn coming?

So it's quite obvious you're a TNA mark but do you actually believe any of this? Why should WWE watch out for a stable of WWE has beens? I'm sure Vince is crapping his pants at the Rising Of TNA led by the Ace's & Eights. The WWE could turn and random jobber heel and it would have as much impact as Bully's did.

Can I ask how old and where you're from?

I am a Long time fan & also very hardcore fan who knows whats good and what's NOT
so clearly I am Not a Mark, I am just a passionate fan who appreciates good booking;
along side good product development, along side a company that has fought through
alot, from the great days in their debut to the middle cause of chaos in their middle
years to the long lasting wait of finally where they are now; an amazing company that
is ONLY 10 YEARS young and their going to be 11 years old at Slammiversary, the point is
i am a great and diehard fan who likes what i like, and don't what i won't. TNA is doing
it right; Bully Ray turning heel was brilliant, shocking me and taking to the next level.
Aces & Eights is the best faction right now and the company is thriving with "On The Road".

Simple as that. #BestWrestlingInTheWorld. #itzSHOWTIME

Reaction score
Here's the problem with heel stables in TNA. The baby faces never get that final blow off win to end the feud. The heels always end up just fighting among themselves and the group dissolves with no real pay off for the faces.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
shap3shift3rko said:
Aces & Eights is the best faction right now and the company is thriving with "On The Road".
The Shield says hello, you know them three guys who haven't been made out like jobbers, actually won big matches on PPV'S and have an upside unlike A&E who are made up of WWE rejects and booked like absolute jobbers.

But sure, you're obviously not a mark.

shap3shift3rko

Reaction score
The Shield says hello, you know them three guys who haven't been made out like jobbers, actually won big matches on PPV'S and have an upside unlike A&E who are made up of WWE rejects and booked like absolute jobbers.

But sure, you're obviously not a mark.

I get it, "I'm a Mark" but clearly i enjoy what i see.
I am a passionate fan let me say again, and TNA is
doing great and that's all that really matters. As to
your response in general "To Each His Or Her's Own".

The Shield was "fun at first" but now their "lame and boring"
simple as to the fact its just always something I saw before.
However Dean Ambrose when hes solo will be awesome but...
till he branches off, the group is overdone and not fun anymore.

"To each their own", I watch all of it, I watch both, If i like I will
say so, if i don't I will as well, "there is something for everyone"

WWE, WCW, TNA, ECW, all wrestling 4 life.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I get it, "I'm a Mark" but clearly i enjoy what i see.
I am a passionate fan let me say again, and TNA is
doing great and that's all that really matters. As to
your response in general "To Each His Or Her's Own".

The Shield was "fun at first" but now their "lame and boring"
simple as to the fact its just always something I saw before.
However Dean Ambrose when hes solo will be awesome but...
till he branches off, the group is overdone and not fun anymore.

"To each their own", I watch all of it, I watch both, If i like I will
say so, if i don't I will as well, "there is something for everyone"

WWE, WCW, TNA, ECW, all wrestling 4 life.

Well god bless fans like you is all I can say.

For me A&E has now run its course, it was quite interesting at first but now stale, and it was never anymore than a second rate NWO.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Congrats to Bully Ray.

When I first heard about his heel turn into Bully Ray I thought it was bad move, especially with it being so late in his career. But the new character has done wonders for him, and it's actually really great to see him get some success as a singles wrestler.

TheTimidPimp

Reaction score
9 months that took to come to a head. Taking the piss, 3 months would've been too long. Was a good turn but unfortunately i haven't cared for ages. TNA really need to start considering basic logic and common sense when they book things.