TNA Lockdown - March 10th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
YES!

SOMEONE PICK UP THE PHONE CAUSE ONCE AGAIN I FUCKING CALLED IT!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
There it is!

And it was actually done well!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
:bully::bully::bully::bully::bully::bully::bully::bully:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
get out of my face old man, OH SHIT RIOTS! gonna happen.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
In 2013, Bully Ray is a world champion of a wrestling company that's on television. That should be motivation to any wrestler out there that they can rejuvenate their career in anyway possible.

This is hilarious though. YOU ARE NOTHING

LET THAT STUPID BITCH CRY!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I'm on the TNA wagon again :lmao the last 10 minutes of the PPV might be the greatest thing in history

This is boarderline AMAZING

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Ok, the last 10 minutes made sitting through this entire PPV worth it

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
last 10 minutes saved this from being December to Dismember level.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
It was predictable yet really well done. I'm actually motivated now to do this review that will be a up tomorrow morning. Still lot more negative than positive for TNA, but at least they did the ending well.

Reaction score
TNA Logic: Have Aces and Eights attack Bully Ray on numerous occasions turning him face in the process. Then have him attack Briscoe and Bischoff in the main event only to join Aces and Eights 10 or so minutes later and reveal himself as the president. Is that some sort of reverse psychology gang initiation? The only thing they did that was sort of smart was Bully using Brooke to get close to the authority figure.

And it needs to be said WCW Wargames 2000: Russo's Revenge > Lethal Lockdown 2013. Good Captain Crunch Christ that match was awful. I think the match could have been better if it was 2 rings to at least spread people out and give them room to do some good spots. 10 people all in a single ring cage is way to crowded to do anything meaningful.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
:mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark:

I thought I was done being a Bully Ray mark but then this happened :mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So I watched this, and the first half really blew, and outside of the t3 team tag match, the rest was waaay overbooked.

Lethal Lockdown as stated earlier, needs two rings, because the standard TNA ring is was too small to fit all those people in a cage. That venue was big enough to fit an extra ring., so it would make more sense to do it right, because it was just a clusterfuck brawl the entire time and it was spaced out way too long.

And I haven't been following TNA for months, so I wasn't aware of the whole Bully Ray/Brooke thing outside of hearing about it, but that segment with him and Hulk was like a giant neon sign blinking "SWERVE!!!" that only an idiot would've been shocked by it. And now he is the leader of Aces n 8s? Ok, so why did they take away his title show initially? Why wouldn't he strike then? Why would they run in only to get beat up by their "leader" only to help him out ten minute later? It didn't make any sense and left me heated for all the wrong reasons, I won't be a viewer from this