TNA Insulting Our Intelligence.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Ok well i just watched the Gauntlet match at Victory Road and to see a Triple X reunion. When Triple X lost the match against AMW they were forced to dispand and never team again, yet to re-unite at Victory Road.
How stupid does TNA think there fans are?

Not to mention this just looks like a de-push of Daniels who defiantly should be Main Eventing.

PeepShow

WWE Does the same damn thing. Im not trying to argue with you Luke, but remember when Egde beat Batista and then Batista couldnt wrestle for the Title again while Edge was champion.....But then just yesterday, I saw a ad on TV that is advertising a Edge vs Tista match for the title at an upcoming houseshow.....

Reaction score
Duh at victory road 04 it was xxx vs amw they could neevr team again but it wa sonly chris daniles and elix skipper in that match senshi wasnt he was in it in the early days hey dude do me a favor luke and learn your history.

PeepShow

^As much as I think your trying to be right, what you said didnt really make much sense. Its still Triple X no mater how you put it. I agree with Luke saying that its stupid to bring that back after that stipulation, but WWE does teh same kind of things.

Also, as I recall Luke, Vince told Eric when he "took out the trash", that he never was coming back. But he did about 3 months ago.......

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Duh at victory road 04 it was xxx vs amw they could neevr team again but it wa sonly chris daniles and elix skipper in that match senshi wasnt he was in it in the early days hey dude do me a favor luke and learn your history.

Dude, You do me a favour and write more clearly...

Anyweis yer as i said XXX Kinda sucked that they returned... i would have been fine with it if it was just Senshi & Skipper but Daniels aswell... that's kinda sucky IMO, well i guess there desperate for tag teams & can rely on other guys for the X-Division like Williams & Kaz.

I hope they push Daniels as the leader of the group

Truth

Reaction score
Ok well i just watched the Gauntlet match at Victory Road and to see a Triple X reunion. When Triple X lost the match against AMW they were forced to dispand and never team again, yet to re-unite at Victory Road.
How stupid does TNA think there fans are?

Not to mention this just looks like a de-push of Daniels who defiantly should be Main Eventing.

Yeah hmmm that was years ago it doesnt really matter man. WWE has done htis before but there the WWE so why should it matter if htey do it? Seriously this is just dumb, why do people care if they lost this match like 3-4 years ago? It happens a whole lot, nobody ever says how Chavo beat Rey, but Rey beat Orton and Angle, shit just happens its wrestling get over it.

Reaction score
^^^ Agreed...

I am actually happy XXX is back. This means that Senshi and Skipper will both get pushes. Im sure in a few monthes Christopher Daniels will be the X-Division Champion, And Skipper and Senshi will be tag champs! That would be awsome IMO...

Daniels should be main eventing right now, but at least he is going to be used alot

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Happy there back...all indy shows do that too

phantomgerald

Its great news, who cares about some clasue so long ago. Daniels won't get much main-eventing with the current crop of wrestlers.

xtremebadass

*DIDNT READ ANY REPLIES*

My view on it is that the Cage match stated Daniels and Primetime could never tag again, I think XXX this time will be Daniels doin the X Div or Main eventing while Senshi and Primetime tag it up, that's just my view on it all, plus it makes sense.

J

It might of been said already by WWE does the same thing...Rey lost a loser leaves Smackdown match before he left for Surgery...but yea he's coming back to Smackdown...Lies lies...Its all lies...Lol...but i'm glad to see this...It'll help give Senshi and Primetime the air time they deserve...and yea it were hurt Dainels a little...but i still think its awsome to have Thriple X back 2gether...

Viva La Luke

Reaction score

Lmao!! You said it yourself Triple X vs Americas Most Wanted the losers team had to break up therefore Triple X had to break up!

As you said Daniels and Skipper were never aloud to team again so what you've added Low Ki back to it, Triple X now has Daniels, Skipper and Low Ki, It shouldn't matter if Ki has come back to the group...

Thats like DX losing a match and havining to breakup but then comming back and reforming but just adding another member....

Also i know the WWE does this as well i never said they didn't i.e like whole Rey Mysterio thing.

it just pisses me off that Daniels isn't main eventing and when TNA and WWE book themselves into corners wait TNA are lucky to book themselves out of the blocks.

Cynic Clinic

Reaction score
Happy there back...all indy shows do that too
Just CZW, actually. Curse Lobo and Zandig and their retirement matches! They mean nothing!

And they stole it from Terry Funk, who's lost at least a dozen retirement matches. This kind of stuff happens all the time in wrestling. I've gotten used to it. I do like that TNA reunited them almost three years after breaking them up. It wasn't like, only three months after like some other angles.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yeah its like godzilla movies in which they always say this ones the last one,but like in 2yrs they make another one, with no mention about the last.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Lmao!! You said it yourself Triple X vs Americas Most Wanted the losers team had to break up therefore Triple X had to break up!

As you said Daniels and Skipper were never aloud to team again so what you've added Low Ki back to it, Triple X now has Daniels, Skipper and Low Ki, It shouldn't matter if Ki has come back to the group...

Thats like DX losing a match and havining to breakup but then comming back and reforming but just adding another member....

Also i know the WWE does this as well i never said they didn't like whole Rey Mysterio thing.

it just pisses me off that Daniels isn't main eventing and when TNA and WWE book themselves into corners wait TNA are lucky to book themselves out of the blocks.

You know what would be nice?

...if you started using proper English.