TNA Insulting Our Intelligence.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
You know what would be even better... If you didn't leave huge gaps between sentences (not so hard is it.)

What i was tryng to get across was that is is still Triple X even if you add another member.

youthought

Reaction score
Didn't TNA stop Skipper and Daniels, teaming together in the Ultimate X Challenge because of the stipulation. WWE can do this well because after a couple of months they shut up about it whereas TNA has brought it up

dstebbins

Reaction score
You know what would be even better... If you didn't leave huge gaps between sentences (not so hard is it.)

What i was tryng to get across was that is is still Triple X even if you add another member.

You know what would be even better? If you actually grew a brain.

You have still yet to answer this question: If WWE can do it without complaint, why can't TNA? That's the bottom line. You're bitching about something that's been done a million times before.

Fucking dumbass.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
This is the TNA section not the WWE nowhere did i say i like it when WWE to book themselves into corners and do stuff like this. i even stated that

Also i know the WWE does this as well i never said they didn't i.e like whole Rey Mysterio thing.

You know what would be even better if TNA grew a fucking brain!!
and pushed Daniels into the ME scene instead of having him in some stupid stable with 2 TNA jobbers and yes that is all Low Ki will ever be in TNA a jobber because they would rather hold back all there talent like Shelly, Sabin, Daniels and the list goes on and have one guy holding the X title and Tag titles!!.

dstebbins

Reaction score
This is the TNA section not the WWE nowhere did i say i like it when WWE to book themselves into corners and do stuff like this. i even stated that

And you know what? Neither did I. All I said was that you're bitching about something that has been done a million times before, but you're not bitching about the other, previous times. It's like calling President Bush a douchebag without calling all the other politicians douchebags. It's just hypocritical.

You know what would be even better if TNA grew a fucking brain!!
and pushed Daniels into the ME scene instead of having him in some stupid stable with 2 TNA jobbers and yes that is all Low Ki will ever be in TNA a jobber because they would rather hold back all there talent like Shelly, Sabin, Daniels and the list goes on and have one guy holding the X title and Tag titles!!.

Excuse me, Senshi, Sabin, Daniels = jobbers??????????? Senshi just had a big fued with Austin Starr and Bob Backlund, and he had a bigass win at Slammiversery against LAX. Sabin just got out of a six month X-division title reign, the longest X-Division title reign in TNA history. Daniels just got out of a major fued with Sting, and even though he lost to Sting, he put on a good show against him. Any time you step into the ring with a wrestling legend like Sting, you're stock goes up, even if you loose.

And how long has Joe been a double champ? From where I'm sitting, less than a week. Give it time, damnit. TNA might have a plan. Ever think of that, dumbass?

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
And you know what? Neither did I. All I said was that you're bitching about something that has been done a million times before, but you're not bitching about the other, previous times. It's like calling President Bush a douchebag without calling all the other politicians douchebags. It's just hypocritical.

Excuse me, Senshi, Sabin, Daniels = jobbers??????????? Senshi just had a big fued with Austin Starr and Bob Backlund, and he had a bigass win at Slammiversery against LAX. Sabin just got out of a six month X-division title reign, the longest X-Division title reign in TNA history. Daniels just got out of a major fued with Sting, and even though he lost to Sting, he put on a good show against him. Any time you step into the ring with a wrestling legend like Sting, you're stock goes up, even if you loose.

And how long has Joe been a double champ? From where I'm sitting, less than a week. Give it time, damnit. TNA might have a plan. Ever think of that, dumbass?

Hypocritical?? just because i make a thread about TNA doesn't mean i have to make one about WWE, not to mention they are so obviously fucked up right now they don't even deserve a thread it would be like stating the obvious.

You call the Daniels Vs Sting feud a major feud it lasted one freaking month!! and then TNA just axed it to do this stupid storyline. Face the facts all Senshi has done basically nothing lately you think Austin Starr and Backlund are credible wrestlers to actually help someone's career??

QUESTION TO ALL TNA FANS

From what i've read there going to have a winner take all match at Hard Justice between Joe and Angle, so thats right there going to have all there belts on one guy!! how can you defend that!!
Not to mention Joe and Angle just came out of a feud...

dstebbins

Reaction score
Hypocritical?? just because i make a thread about TNA doesn't mean i have to make one about WWE, not to mention they are so obviously fucked up right now they don't even deserve a thread it would be like stating the obvious.
In that case, why do you even watch TNA? If you loath it so much, you're obviously going to hate it no matter what. What's the point?

You call the Daniels Vs Sting feud a major feud it lasted one freaking month!! and then TNA just axed it to do this stupid storyline.

It lasted more than a month. It started when Daniels first reappeared with his new gimmick. Everyone was making references to Sting because it looked shockingly like his transformation from the colorful character he was in the 80s to the black-and-white character he is now.

Face the facts all Senshi has done basically nothing lately you think Austin Starr and Backlund are credible wrestlers to actually help someone's career??

Bob Backlund is a LEGEND in wrestling! He's up there with Dorey Funk Jr., Harley Race, Dusty Rhodes, Frank Gotch, and Ric Flair. How can you call him uncredible?! If you don't see Backlund as credible, you're not a wrestling fan! And Austin Starr is one of the three Elite in ROH, alongside Samoa Joe and former ROH-wrestler CM Punk.

So to answer your question, yes, I do.

QUESTION TO ALL TNA FANS

From what i've read there going to have a winner take all match at Hard Justice between Joe and Angle, so thats right there going to have all there belts on one guy!! how can you defend that!!
Not to mention Joe and Angle just came out of a feud...
Simple: It's only going to be a temporary thing. Small doses of even the most poisonous snake venom is still ingestible. Think about that.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
You missed the boat the first statement was about WWE not TNA, Daniels and Sting it had abit of build up but it all only lead to 1 match, hate to break it to you but thats not a major feud!

As for the question you can Sugar coat crap all you want, but it's still crap.

dstebbins

Reaction score
You've still yet to answer me this: If you hate TNA so much, why the fuck do you watch it in the first place, you filthy hypocrit? That's like saying drinking is morally wrong while buzzed.

Stylesâ„¢

Reaction score
It's not a big deal, this match was three years ago, and TNA didn't have a TV deal with a big company like Spike, their fanbase was much smaller, so most the people don't know about it, I don't have a problem with it, as I loved XXX as a tag team, and I think they'll be nice to have again, the Main event scene is full, so I see Daniels going for X-Division and maybe Senshi & Elix Skipper going for the Tag titles....

By the way HHH defeated Mick Foley in a HIAC match a long time ago to retire him, but how many times have we seen Mick Foley wrestle since then. And Bishoff was never going to show up again, but he's here....

dstebbins

Reaction score
By the way HHH defeated Mick Foley in a HIAC match a long time ago to retire him, but how many times have we seen Mick Foley wrestle since then. And Bishoff was never going to show up again, but he's here....

Okay, that, that right there, is EXACTLY what I've been saying all along. If only the op could fit that into his tiny cranium.

straight_edge76

I personally remember the AMW/XXX match and was pretty mad, until bow i love Triple X and some people say TNA mis-pushes talent where it seems like they may get a decent push so there! You wanted a push of talent and ya got it