TNA Impact *Spoilers* - 28th of April 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
TNA Impact spoilers:

*Impact opens with Karen and Jeff Jarrett coming out. Karen demands all the Knockouts come out as she is sure one of them was Kurt Angle's mistress. She goes down the Knockouts one by one and comes down to Velvet Sky. She rips apart Sky, who goes to slap Karen but Jeff ends up taking the slap. Winter and Angelina Love go after Velvet...

*Angelina Love defeated Velvet Sky via submission when Sky passed out to a Love submission. Love was doing the trance deal where nothing hurt her when Sky was on the offense.

*Anarquia defeated Chris Sabin. Mexican America worked over Sabin until the returning Alex Shelley made the save. Mexican America noted they were going to celebrate Cinco del Mayo next week.

*Gunner defeated Christopher Daniels.

*Backstage Sting destroys Mr. Anderson's truck and leaves his bat in the windshield before leaving.

*Crimson vs. Samoa Joe ended in a no contest when Abyss attacked Crimson and laid him out with a Black Hole Slam.

*New TNA Knockouts champion Mickie James cuts a promo dedicating her title win t the fans and thanks them for their support.
*TNA champion Sting defeated Bully Ray and Mr. Anderson. Great match with all three getting a decent amount of offense in. Bully Ray played his ultra heel great in this match. Bully used a steel pipe on Sting after a ref bump. AJ Styles came out and attacked Ray. Sting used the pipe on Ray and scored the pin

The Angle/Jarrett feud seems never ending. I have no idea what direction they are going and how can they end the feud from here when a cage match couldn't finish the feud.

The Love/Winter angle makes no sense.

Crimson vs Abyss feud could be huge for Crimson who has impressed me so far.

Good to see that Alex Shelley is back, hopefully MCMGs get put into a meaningful feud.

Shame that there is no Pope again.

Mainevent sounds great.

Your thoughts on the show?

SBS

Reaction score
Blah. No Pope. No Fortune. And more Jarrett/Angle crap. Piss poor looking imo. Hopefully the Main Event could save it for me, as Bully Ray has been at the top of his game recently. Looking forward to the return of AJ as well as I thought taking him off the air was a bad idea in the first place.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Angle and his mistress? He's not married anymore, shouldn't that mean it's his new girlfriend? Whatever.

Sounds like another week to avoid Impact.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Bully Ray has been impressive in his role as a dick heel and it just seems natural for him. I am looking forward to AJ being back on TV and PPV's and getting into a proper feud again. His first one will be against Ray and possible they will add the stipulation that it will be for the number one contendership?

I think she is referring to one of the Knockouts being his mistress when they were still married, at least I hope that is what she is referring to otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I've seen a few things with Bubba and he is a natural dick and it's a perfect role for him. He is like a 2000 Scott Steiner, but can actually work a match.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
That is true about Bubba he has the role down, what is up with no Pope? That is pretty lame, at least AJ is getting back in there slowly but surely should be interesting. Jarrett/Angle yawn don't care. Also glad to hear Abyss made the taping despite having a minor injury.

Rev

Reaction score
It's sad to see the Knockouts Division, you'd never of thought it was 10 X better than WWE's Divas. But alas, at least we got Mickie James as our champ and Sting kicks some ass backstage. I'm a big fan of Mexican America, I'll watch that segment for sure.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
It's sad to see the Knockouts Division, you'd never of thought it was 10 X better than WWE's Divas. But alas, at least we got Mickie James as our champ and Sting kicks some ass backstage. I'm a big fan of Mexican America, I'll watch that segment for sure.

Mexican America in my opinion will never be as good as LAX imo. I loved them, and I always loved Konan on the mic it was great. Hernandez is getting better though so I can not complain.