TNA Has No Money to Broadcast Sunday’s Bound for Glory Event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Forbes has a better track record than any dirt sheet.

JR also stated it was "a done deal".

JR needs to get his sources tbh....alot of "insiders" should do that, that's what credible journalists do.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
The other side to this is that no matter how bad TNA have been for years, it is still another place for talent to go and get exposure so losing another company with a television deal is bad from that point of view. But I agree that WWE getting the library and TNA getting to rebrand might be the best option. It is just a bad time for wrestling in general of course.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WWE just issued a survey on possible network subscriptions where they mention TNA so this buy out may already be a done deal...

As seen below, WWE issued a survey gauging fan interest on potential changes and additions made to the WWE Network.

One plan feature mentions indie wrestling content, such as TNA and Ring of Honor, being shown on the WWE Network. The survey also notes potential price points of free, $4.99, $9.99 and $14.99. You can check out the full survey embedded below.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I love how the article refers to TNA as Indy wrestling :lmaolmao

Reactions: Keith and Deezy

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
gWHGQPQ.jpg

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Its good that WWE after all these years are ganging fan opinions. The Indy Promotion remark is just why I'm suprised there is any interest from WWE in TNA:lmao

FalconPunch

Reaction score
TNA has to go down as the worst promotion ever. Sad thing is, with an amazing roster at the times they could have held a great position in the wrestling world, but a clueless leader (Dixie Carter) prevented that.