TNA has a couple re-signings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Gimp question

Can someone tell or show me how to install scripts in Gimp? rep will be given

Reaction score
I have GIMP and it sucks, download Photoshop! But don't pay Abobe a stupid amount like $800!

Go to FunMaza.com, go to the "Software Downloads" section, click on Photoshop CS2 9 and you will download the entire CD/DVD version of PS CS2 in a folder. Then either download a crack or ask me to use mine and I'll give you some codes to enter and you will have FULL Photoshop in minutes.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
- In addition to Jesse Neal, Mike Aldren of The Wrestling Globe reports that Generation Me and Sarita have also signed contract extensions.
Kind of surprised Sarita got a new deal since they always seem to use her then go without using her for some weeks to the point where you forget about her. Good for Sarita though to be able to get a dime out of TNA which has been rare for KO's.

Kairi

Reaction score
yeah i like sarita, maybe she will get more air time now.

Ben

Reaction score
Hopefully these new deals are a lot better than the $500 per apperance they where rumored to be getting before.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Generation Me doesn't surprise me. Sarita kinda does because what PHX said is true. But i'm pleased for her and hopefully she's got a better deal.

Reaction score
WOOOO! :D I'm glad that they re-signed! Generation Me is a very impressive tag team and Sarita is the best female wrestler in TNA right now. Great news! :D

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I thought one of the reasons for Sarita not being used was because she had quite a high pay per appearance deal with TNA?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I thought one of the reasons for Sarita not being used was because she had quite a high pay per appearance deal with TNA?
That was the case I remember hearing plus I heard she was doing more stuff in Mexico anyways so thought she was gonna be gone and go back there. So again pretty surprised.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Please make this mean that Sarita will be getting a push. Easily the best wrestler in the knockouts division right now with Hamada gone.