TNA Facebook Page Posts Cheap Shot At Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
or even not made Kofi's rumble moment completely worthless. Hit him in at 26 and have him get nearly eliminated after 31 comes in, have the other two fight and give him his RR moment getting back into the ring and capitalizing on it for the win. Him getting WM main event is no worse than miz or bitchmade Orton ins 2014. Contrary to unpopular (TGMI) belief, him getting a cheap move to get to face Orton (considering he beat him clean earlier this year) at WM would have been a moment fans could at least have gotten behind. That way you get DB vs HHH not for a spot at the finals, but a #1 contender spot to the champ. DB vs Orton at raw after MITB ftw would have been huge, and he could have removed Kofi after a month of the championship.

No way will anyone convince me Henry's retirement promo giving him a spot as champ wouldn't have been over as fuck, had he hinted at turning it down before taking the shot after his huge promo on Cena. He would have been so over after that promo it would have been disgusting, and Orton couldn't have been any less liked. Then you get DB going over Orton, Vince stays behind his horse and HHH is forced to throw in a 3rd contender for the match less than a month later. I literally have never marked (nor did anyone else in that LD) harder in my life, than when Henry shot that shit and put the worlds biggest slam on Cena in the ring.

Even the great Lance Storm said WWE could have done more with Shelton Benjamin. Let that sink in....Shelton Benjamin.
If that guy deserved more than he got (which was quite a bit), then Lance Storm must know something we don't.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Totally forgot about Henry. In my opinion, he peaked too late for consideration.
R-Truth was always a side show from his time as K-kwik
I've wanted to like Truth but he bought into the whole black entertainer bit too deeply.
Truth is the cat a rich white guy could give a quarter to and he'd start dancing for him.
I don't mean that to be racist in the least, I'm part black.
It's just that of all the black wrestlers, he's perpetuated the black thug/entertainer image more than anybody in history.
Agree with you on Henry, but I don't know, when Truth turned he left that behind, really. I could take Truth seriously when he turned, don't think that babyface stigma was that much of a problem with him, just like with Henry, I for one didn't remember his face days at all during his heel run.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Good to see that TNA's graphics department is up to par.

Shots fired via BB gun
I knew that Testify was going to be the "what" vote.

Don't care about TNA's facebook, but holy shit Lashley looks old as fuck in that pic. I thought black don't crack?