TNA Destination X 2012 Predictions Contest

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Sorry I'm late, job and all that shizz

Matches

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Austin Aries

Last Man Standing Match
AJ Styles

Bound For Glory Series
Samoa Joe (LB)

Last Chance Match
Mason Andrews (LB)

Bonus Questions

1. Zema Ion

2. Yes

3. 14:37 (13:37-15:37) (12:37-16:37) (11:37-17:37)

4. Yes

Results taken from 411mania

#HOLLER - 7
Stronger - 6
Castiel - 6
Fuji Vice - 6
Derek B - 5
The Linebacker - 4
Best In The World - 4
Zoerina - 3
#HEEL - 3

Our first show in the second of the year sees #HOLLER return to the site with a big win, scoring her an early lead in the league. Meanwhile, Stronger had another strong showing and Castiel made a rare appearance in these contests to finish impressively, along with the ever consistently good Fuji Vice!

Perhaps the most unpredictable PPV of the year so far, with TWO matches receiving no correct answers from anyone! As always, any scoring queries post them here, tables will be in the thread in General shortly, otherwise thanks for the participation and see you back here in a month for Hardcore Justice, as TNA goes Extreme!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Your lucky I was absent

Your absence throws an interesting spin into the second half of this season. Now you've gotta go through everyone to get that elusive half season title that eluded you for the first half of the year.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Your lucky I was absent

You're right about that, we had an amazing time last night without you complaining about every little thing or giving us a running tally on how many points you'd racked up in the predictions.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You're right about that, we had an amazing time last night without you complaining about every little thing or giving us a running tally on how many points you'd racked up in the predictions.
No the LD was quite boring without me. And I only complain about the things that deserve it. You think I wouldn't have praised the hell out of Aries vs Roode. And if I read correctly, you were bitching about Aries winning

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
And if I read correctly, you were bitching about Aries winning
Me saying Aries winning soured me even more on Storm not winning at Lockdown or that it may make Roode look kind of goofy if he wins it only to drop it again in a month is bitching? I never once said I had a problem with Aries winning the title and in fact think it kind of freshens things up.

The only bitching done around this site is done by you.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Me saying Aries winning soured me even more on Storm not winning at Lockdown or that it may make Roode look kind of goofy if he wins it only to drop it again in a month is bitching? I never once said I had a problem with Aries winning the title and in fact think it kind of freshens things up.

The only bitching done around this site is done by you.

Yes Aries winning soured you is bitching. And of course you conveniently didn't admit that I would have praised Aries/Roode

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Yes Aries winning soured you is bitching. And of course you conveniently didn't admit that I would have praised Aries/Roode
Bitching is complaining about Tony Nese being released for multiple pages, not making one statement about something that happened months ago, but I wouldn't expect you to realize the difference.

As for conveniently leaving things out, I didn't, since it had absolutely no bearing on the conversation in question.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Because you fail to mention how I contribute. You only mention faults

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Because you fail to mention how I contribute. You only mention faults

Sorry, but I fail to see how me not mentioning your "contributions" has anything to do with you calling me out for supposedly bitching about something.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Sorry, but I fail to see how me not mentioning your "contributions" has anything to do with you calling me out for supposedly bitching about something.

Everybody bitches sometimes. You've never had a moment where you called out wrestling

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Everybody bitches sometimes. You've never had a moment where you called out wrestling
Yeah, maybe in one post. The difference is, you normally do it for a couple of days before you finally give up because you know you're wrong but won't admit it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe in one post. The difference is, you normally do it for a couple of days before you finally give up because you know you're wrong but won't admit it.

I'm so very sorry for thinking that Anthony Nese was a valuable asset to TNA. Pardon my misconception.

Starlight

This comment made my heart melt. Not to mention, I just LMAO'd extremely hard.

I am always trailing somebody in the predictions. I am always a groosman and never a groom. :( Way to go to all the people in this PPV predictions. It was definitely a close race.