• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Destination X 2012 PPV Discussion

John McHenry

John McHenry
I love how they have the "voice" announce the match and show the poster of the match and then have hemmi announce it in the ring directly following it.

TKK

So far this Pay Per View has had nothing, but good wrestling and it looks like it may stay that way for the rest of the night.

Andrew

Good to hear there has been good wrestling.

That's what you want, not dusty finishers.

Andrew

I marked the fuck out!

That was seriously epic. Who was that guy who came out to try help Daniels?

TKK

Fuck. That Styles Clash looked really dangerous for Daniels. Thank God there was a clean finish, I didn't want to see Daniels win because of Kaz interfering. I am loving this Pay Per View so far.

Slim

The finish... ehhhh... Their match from last year's Destination X was a lot better.

TKK

The finish... ehhhh... Their match from last year's Destination X was a lot better.

It was definantly a believable way to end it, I would have rathered no interference at all. Last year's match was better, but that match was damn good.

Dom

thought aries was champ?

Hogan gave Aries an ultimatum: Drop the X Division title and get a world title match against Roode, or keep the X Division title and have no world title match. Aries decided to go with "option C", he drops the X Title and gets the world title shot, but now every year at Destination X the X Division champ is granted the same option.

TKK

They're selling King like a million bucks in this match, I can't see anyone else taking it.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Hogan gave Aries an ultimatum: Drop the X Division title and get a world title match against Roode, or keep the X Division title and have no world title match. Aries decided to go with "option C", he drops the X Title and gets the world title shot, but now every year at Destination X the X Division champ is granted the same option.

Hmm that makes him look good without requiring him to win the belt.

Dom

.. didn't see that coming, expected King or Sonjay to take it. First thing I'm not too fond of tonight.

TKK

Wow, time to eat my words. Didn't expect to see Ion winning, not that I mind. Ion's a good talent, we're certainly going to see some great X Division matches with him as the champion.