• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
TNA sent out the following taping schedule for the One Night Only pay-per-views to the VIP ticket holders:

Sunday, March 17:

1:00pm - TNA Knockout Knockdown: TNA Crowns the true “Queenâ€￾ of TNA

7:00pm - TNA 10 Reunion: Celebration of the stars from the first 10 years of TNA all competing in the squared circle

Monday, March 18:

1:00pm - TNA Tag Team Tournament: TNA determines the greatest TNA Tag Team in TNA history

7:00pm - TNA World Cup of Wrestling: Teams of wrestlers from around the globe compete in Heavyweight, X Division, Tag Team Division and Knockout Division matches

Tuesday, March 19:

1:00pm - TNA Hardcore Justice 2: Hardcore rules for the stars of Hardcore wrestling

7:00pm - TNA Heavyweight Title Tournament: The top World Champions in TNA history battle to determine the greatest of all time.
Most interested in the Knockouts one. Bring back Kong, Angelina, Melissa even Roxxi and mix it in with the better Knockouts already on the roster.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I'm interested in seeing a lot of older X Divison guys like Low Ki, Petey Williams and Jay Lethal return. A Triple X reunion would be awesome as well.

It'll be interesting to see who they get to return. This is something I'm really looking forward to.

Franco

Reaction score
No 6-sided ring themed PPV? Letdown.

Reaction score
Touting the Knockout's PPV to become the most brought Pay-per-view in TNA history. The rest of the PPV line up, it seems a very hit and miss bunch, another Hardcore Pay-per-view joys.

The TNA World Heavyweight Championship tournament, awesome idea but taping it how many months in advance is absolute bollocks; poor decision TNA. These PPV seem to be a waste, if they want to do a PPV each month, go get yourself an iPPV contract and do these cards then, jeez.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Great idea Dale about Kong coming back, it would be a huge moment. I'm interested to see who else can be brought back. Other than Shelley, I'm not sure who else. Maybe Christian Cage!?!? (sarcasm). Still looks to be a fun concept.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
This actually has the potential to be some awesome stuff. I honestly can't wait. That says something coming from me!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Touting the Knockout's PPV to become the most brought Pay-per-view in TNA history. The rest of the PPV line up, it seems a very hit and miss bunch, another Hardcore Pay-per-view joys.

The TNA World Heavyweight Championship tournament, awesome idea but taping it how many months in advance is absolute bollocks; poor decision TNA. These PPV seem to be a waste, if they want to do a PPV each month, go get yourself an iPPV contract and do these cards then, jeez.

Would be great if this happened. For so long the KOs were always drawing the highest rated segments on Impact yet TNA have dropped off in pushing them in recent times. I still think that they should have pushed harder for a KO only show on Spike as I think that it could have drawn and that way they could have actually made the KO tag titles mean something.

I like the list of events to come, 10 year reunion should be good as long as Petey Williams returns. Even better bring him back with Scott Steiner. I like the World Cup idea as well, I think that TNA shouldn't have dropped it as early as they did. Not to sure on how the Heavyweight title show will work, be interesting to see who they can bring back to add something different to the event. Raven? Shamrock?

Reaction score
Actually they got 6 sided reunion , as they called TNA 10 Reunion. Also i'm looking for Hardcore Justice 2. I really wanna see Drake Younger here.

GOD

7:00pm - TNA 10 Reunion: Celebration of the stars from the first 10 years of TNA all competing in the squared circle

1:00pm - TNA Tag Team Tournament: TNA determines the greatest TNA Tag Team in TNA history

7:00pm - TNA Heavyweight Title Tournament: The top World Champions in TNA history battle to determine the greatest of all time.

These all actually sound very interesting to me. Hoping for an AMW reunion over a Beer Money one.

Franco

Reaction score
TNA's history of treating women's wrestlers as crap is finally catching up to them. So far for the Knockout PPV they got a no from Awesome Kong, Angelina Love, Traci Brooks and Roxxi.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
That's pretty gutting, i'd expect the same answer back from Sarita and probably Hamada too should they ask them.

I mean shit, they're gonna have to resort to bringing back Jenna Morasca and Sharmell at this rate.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Taylor Wilde may make an appearance if she can get a day off from the Sunglasses Hut 8D

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Pretty poor that all those wrestlers have rejected them already. Says a lot that they don't even want to return for just one night. Pity as Kong and Love played huge roles in the KOs division over the years and even without just those two there are missing quite a lot.